youtube.com/watch?v=s3ffOkIXU_I
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9rRWTTFBxM
youtube.com/watch?v=7bO9t81JVPc
youtube.com/watch?v=JqWGA5xQYqA
youtube.com/watch?v=tNfC1mwKLN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xDDD

pasta la pizza

I don't know, I still don't understand how people define languages as either ugly or beautiful. Shouldn't languages be judged on their practicality if anything?

pasta la peperoni lasagna pupipi

>tfw dad speaks italian but he married a WASP so he never taught me

Are you deaf?

some of my colleagues are Italian, when they talk it's like two chickens who are on speed are debating

lol, he's not gonna hear you

which dialect?

No, I just don't understand what makes a languages ugly or beautiful. I often hear people call Dutch ugly and I literally can't wrap my head around what leads to such a catagorization.

Italian>french>spanish>romanian>Portuguese

Catalan > Spicish.

My language will always be underrated as a language of poetry and rhetoric, paradoxically because it's so pervasive.
Oh, well: At least there's always muh Shakespeare

Because you have legit autism.

Italian sounds like gay.German is the best one among those European languages.Especially swedish sounds like goddamn kurdish to me.

it's all subjective desu to me Latin is the most solemn of languages, Italian is unironically the most beautiful language, German the strongest language
all words that mean something in my mind but that sound like buzzwords when I explain it like this

No, Russian is.

Finnish is objectively the best language currently in use.

>Sandy has no sense of aesthetics and goes straight for the purely practical

Che e nuovo

t. Jordi Marci

youtube.com/watch?v=aKfSc6F_4EQ

>lispish

THAPATO, TIO!

Icelandic

this
you're irresistable to women of all nationalities if you speak icelandic

>Italian is not the most beautiful langua-
youtube.com/watch?v=UJs-e1yxOms

lol, all male Icelanders I have met have been awkward beta virgins

jegur snakkur islandskur nåur

any language can be beautiful depending on who is speaking

Sounds like spic and some euro tongue all mixed.

How do I into italo pop? Old stuff like this is preferred even better if it's kinda psychedelic

youtube.com/watch?v=vj8z0ug7FO4

I think all languages can sound nice, just depends on the person speaking/singing

youtube.com/watch?v=jUJ0E0PRB2U

just go on a video and then try the related videos as they are usually of the same type

Brazilian Portugese and French
Turkish and Italian are up there too
youtube.com/watch?v=p3z8_ARyc_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=M5u4r92gA4I
Ok will do, thanks for the rec

It's definitely up there

> Turkish
You won't find any non Turk who believes this.

Italian.

youtube.com/watch?v=cY4hKKCDcN4
youtube.com/watch?v=UHCgZY-HX6U
youtube.com/watch?v=YpFUAl6Nt7c
youtube.com/watch?v=hpK-hTsdG7E
youtube.com/watch?v=st_mJwP_D_8
youtube.com/watch?v=lWgJjtmr7Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=zMyDs63iQak
youtube.com/watch?v=pYASPUpX_4I
youtube.com/watch?v=OKQfVZKwP4s
youtube.com/watch?v=d6Bb4ennKMY
youtube.com/watch?v=aMFzlJiJtyU
youtube.com/watch?v=s3ffOkIXU_I

I have a Belgian friend who thinks this. She listens to way more turkish music than I do
Most foreigners dont even know what turkish sounds like though so you have a point
Holy shit these are great man thanks, didnt even know Françoise Hardy had italian songs

Not really an achievement, though.

Any language is better than Spanish. It's just shouting and peaking every single vowel like you've got a toothpick across your mouth.

I love this guy

How different is portuguese from Brazil to the portuguese of your country? I want to judge how shitty is portuguese overall

You'll find some Brazillian haters here, but not me.

Despite that, I think that Euro Portuguese sounds better, but it is definitely more bitter and slavic-sounding:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9rRWTTFBxM

Brazillian Portuguese is much more sing-songy and sweeter, but it's easier for them to get obnoxious by speaking faster and shrieking, which we're not that prone to, culturally:
youtube.com/watch?v=7bO9t81JVPc

Both can sound good, and neither ever sounds as hysteric as Spanish.

Documentaries are great ways to see how a language sounds when spoken formally but pretty much every language sounds good that way. Ive analyzed both and portuguese sounds more calmed and the weird "sh" noises you make are less obnoxious but still doesnt compete with spanish, specially latin american unvulgar spanish.

I like documentaries because they are clear-sounding and you can't really bias the sample by picking high-class casual against low-class casual.

It also helps that it doesn't show faces so the voice and accent are always the only things being judged.

Spanish is a neat language, but it's very hard for us Lusophones to take seriously, because it sounds like an amplified version of our own language, full of open vowels, not unlike a kid would speak. So I can't really enjoy it unbiased. I do prefer the Spanish version, since I'm more used to it, and I can't really distinguish between any other version because I've never paid too much attention to any of them.

Our (Spanish and Portuguese) grammar is very very similar, so there's no need comparing then. Unless you like contractions and accents.

This

I hate portuguese from brasil, sound really gay (and I'm french).
But portuguese from portugal is totally different and now that you have say it, it sound really slavic.

Fair enough, I barely can tell whats going on when someone speaks on portuguese from Portugal, as I said the weird "sh" sounds you make are really confusing and I dont have neighboring portuguese countries so Im not too used to it.
Meanwhile I can understand better the brazilian portuguese since the vowel sounds more similar to spanish and the "sh" sounds less strong but still the brazilian accent just reminds me of U M A D E L I C I A so I cant take it seriously

Just wanted to say that I love how french sounds like when sang
youtube.com/watch?v=JqWGA5xQYqA
But is a bitch to speak it.

>I still don't understand how people define languages as either ugly or beautiful
Here let me explain:
>Turkish is an ugly language.
>Arab is an ugly language.
>Russian is a feminine language.
>USA(anglo pig speak) is a fat language.
Bulgarian and Italian are Beautiful languages.
>inb4 Bulgarian
See pic.

The "sh" sound you're referring to is the "s" at the end of words and before consonants. It's a lot shorter than the English "sh", but they do add up and makes us sound vaguely Polish. Brazil uses them as well, but not in every occasion like we do.

Braziltuguese is definitely sweeter, more friendly and more expressive, which can make it sound more feminine.

Slow, bassy Brazilian sounds honest to me. A Brazilian grandpa sounds like the sweetest dude in the world, whereas a Portuguese grandpa sounds rather strict and harsh.

Fast/loud Brazilian is really fucking obnoxious, but almost every Brazilian I've met (most of them uni students or engineers) are actually rather sheepish and funny-sounding at worst, and not at all like the thugs. I guess thugs will be thugs anywhere.

When not spoken by fucking Italians, yes.

Danish sounds pretty desu but to most it's le kartoffel i munden meme so it's literally all opinion (that's influenced by what languages you already know).

Sì.

>tfw no qt Italian gf with dat Super Mario accent

youtube.com/watch?v=tNfC1mwKLN0

fucking kill me now