youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
yoyoanime.com/2016/11/30/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/
angryanimebitches.com/2016/11/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mmm memes

Because they're scared and them hate themselves.

Because they think they're not going to get caught, like almost every single person that cheats. In the heat of the moment sex is quick and easy

>be Chris Pratt
>can fuck any woman in the world
>for some reason pick Jennifer Lawrence
2017 is stupid as fuck already

Because Jesus is Lord

Wait Chris pratt is married to Anna faris?

money and fame

Wait there's proof chris pratt cheated on Ana Faris with j law?

He gets balls deep into her tight brown eye every night.....raw tooo no protection....

because everybody wants to fuck them and saying no all the time is pretty hard

They do as much as anyone else. It's just that their relationships are public.

Has anyone seen his Twitter lately? All he does now is RT people who praise Passengers. Kek.

Having a mentally retared son usually doesnt help

When you're attractive, rich and famous and can fuck basically anyone you want, why wouldn't you?

yeah, if Anna Faris gave me a retarded child, I would cheat on her ass too

If it were her kid, I'd have a hard time telling if it were retarded.

Opportunity.

Never seen Anna Farris' body of work but it's probably rekt from having kids and he probably fapped to jlaws 10/10 body in fappening

No, it was made up stuff from like last year

I really doubt that. At least the commoners have religion as some additional glue to hold their relationships together.

For a long time. She married him when he was a fat man.

The only reason I remember her is because a homeless man threw a sandwich at her. That's her only claim to fame.

Are you denying that people cheat all they fucking time? Religious people are even worse because they try to justify it.

>autism : the post

what, they have a mentally disabled kid?

Yeah yeah you knew someone religious who you didn't like. Relax neckbeard.

She's great in Observe and Report.

Chris Pratt doesn't strike me as a cheater. Anna Faris married him when she was a somebody and he was a nobody. No he's a somebody and she's a nobody and they still constantly appear at every event together and do those painful romantic gestures publicly all the time. They couldn't be less Hollywood.

6 or 7 years old, with autism. And not the functioning type

I can buy 90% of actors being gay but I can't buy Chris Pratt trying to sleep with Jlaw. Every interview they have zero chemistry and her compliments about him are insanely forced.

I never cheated on my wives, thank you very much.

he could do better than those 2 busted uggos

No way j law would cheat. Her nudes were leaked and the last thing she wants is to look like a slut on top of that.

Because they get more hotter bitches and more opportunities than us. Why would you want to be stuck with one person?

why did he marry someone older than him

Wtf I hate Anna Faris now

>Married people have sex

user...

t. meme actor wifes son

>90pct of actors gay

I wouldn't put it past them. Performing arts are a very homosexual oriented occupational area

spotted the kissless virgin...

when you find the right person, it just works

>painful romantic gestures

lmao what? do you mean having his arm around her waist and kissing her in public?

>what, they have a mentally disabled kid?

No, he's got weak eyes from being born prematurely or something

No it doesn't, bitch boy.

Your spouse is cheating on you. If it's not you then its her.

Try actively looking for a partner on a dating website and you'll see why. I'm 30 and new on the market, and EVERY single girl I've dated or whose profile I looked at who is younger than me just has the same shit.

>Slutty pictures
>No dignity
>SELFIES
>Take pictures of every single meal they have
>Sit on Instagram all day writing in hashtags on some "artistic" photo they took of the sun setting or some stupid shit
>Go to the gym all the time to do stupid shit like F45 to the point where they'll actively put off spending time together to do traditional activities together like long walks because "they already go to the gym, what's the point!"
>Don't want kids, or at least won't want them until they are like 40 and they are getting barren
>Muh career is more important than anything else
>Will go to the shops every week to buy 80 dollar a pop makeup and handbags """discounted""" from 800 to 600 dollars

So now I look for chicks 32-38, not because I have some milf fetish or some shit, but because they are the last generation of normal women who actually want to spend time with their partner and understand how to save money. Why the fuck would I want to even bother with girls in their 20's when they are all so shallow and vapid?

>believe in the 'right person'
>call others kissless virgin

lol the irony

A boy (Chris Pratt) falls in love with a girl (Jennifer Lawrence).

Unable to ask her to prom, he is gifted by a random man(Morgan Freeman) with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she wants to go down on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his best friend (Seth Rogan), he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After looking on facebook, he finds out that the girl he called using his Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this planet at all. She is the girl's robotic alien counterpart (powered by Windows 10), who has fallen in love with the MC's own robotic alien self(Powered by Linux), who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, ACTION ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CGI.

Directed by Guillermo del Toro.

So is her relationship with Aronofsky over?

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

it's seth rogen. Stopped reading and dropped your little plot right there bro

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

There can be only one Keit-ai in town.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
yoyoanime.com/2016/11/30/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/
angryanimebitches.com/2016/11/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/

>go to Sup Forums to escape keit-ai spam
>see this

>Dating website
Found your problem. Join a club or something and try to find either love or good friends. Worked for me, although I had extraneous circumstances that led to us forming a long distance relationship. Our love died, but I'm actually getting hit on every now and then.

I just need to no longer feel the pain of loss and move on. Harder than I thought. :V

I was gonna call him out on the online dating = all women thing too
Due to Christmas time I've caught up with all sorts of women from different places (work, travel, city, hometown) and different social circles, and there are diamonds out there amongst all the shit that angry people go out of their way to see.

That's what you get for baneposting.

chick has a fat fetish

not gonna spend time digging up the couple of interviews and vid of her implying this but they're out there

tfw fat husbando got /fit/

Who cheated? Why would you fuck jlaw?

>Why would you fuck jlaw?