How the fuck are we supposed to fix this?

How the fuck are we supposed to fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/detroit-houses-for-1-dollar-2012-2?op=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give them away 4 free, I am not kidding

im sure syrian refugees would love to live there.

>goying intensifies.

Man. Bing just kills everything it drives by, doesn't it?

Deport niggers.

Demolish.

Start over.

hell, the faggots in office are already flooding our country with the mudshits anyways

You don't.

Just demolish those houses and let nature take its course.

they took the vinyl siding..

We have a couple of big-wig BUSINESSMEN buying up these lots and tearing them down, while turning historic buildings into new offices/lofts.

Dan Gilbert, Mike Higgens and a few others are slowly cleaning up the blight on their own dime.

Patton Street in that picture has been pretty much leveled save for a few occupied houses.

Expect a solar farm in East Detroit very soon.

Dude, in Detroit you can buy houses literally for $1:
businessinsider.com/detroit-houses-for-1-dollar-2012-2?op=1
NO SENSIBLE PERSON wants to live there.

Someone stole the fire hydrant?

It's tough. First of all, who wants to buy a house in a nigger zone? No one. Secondly, those houses are in foreclosure, and some places have notoriously long waits to end the foreclosure process (In NY, for instance, the average foreclosure takes 5 years to rectify). In the meantime, the bank cannot sell the house, even if the people who once had the mortgage are now living on the other side of the country. But to move that along faster, you'd have to lift some restrictions, and then banks will go back to robosigning and process servers will go back to sewer serves.

thats some next level looting on the house on the right

It was aluminum siding. House on the left is vinyl.

All the copper and metal in those places has been stripped away.

As if Detroit wasn't planned all along.

Demolish

Let nature return

Let Indians return to hunt

White man invade

Nigs ruin neighbourhood

Repeat

I've heard they make excellent crack pipes.

They'd pay you if they could. They want the property taxes.

Niggers gonna nig.

Nah look in the bottom right of the bottom pic, it's still there just the angle playing tricks on you. Only see the bolt on the top in the bottom pic but it's there.

the circle of poo.

thank you wise kangaroo fucker.

They din du nuffin.

we should move to a neighborhood and rebuild, we can keep the block white and hold off the dindus, we can own so much property that by the time we are done the area will be nice again and when the property values rise again we haz $PROFIT$ lmk i will move their tomorrow, all we need is hard workers, supplies and tools and an armory in case anyone gets froggy in our area. they literally have volunteers doing the policing their because all the cops left except for like 4 but they have no station or funding.

Been looking around on street view and this type of shit is everywhere. Where the fuck is the hoa? No wonder house prices are so low, you could you sell your home with this crap next door!?

>re-legalize guns in detroit
>advertise cheap housing for patriots
>patriots move in, fix the houses, fortify them, and defend themselves easily
>convert abandoned car factories into gun factories

easy

Turn it into farm land and give it to the veterans.

Could you imagine if Sup Forums moved to Detroit? Imagine if Sup Forums could fix what liberals couldn't. Reddit would be on suicide watch.

This was 6 years earlier. I put a red box around the part where you can scroll through the years. It's kind of sad to see how the area went to shit.

Don't use bing maps you fucktard

problem is you need some form of industry to provide jobs to those people.

you'd need a couple Sup Forumslacks able to set up a manufactury... i'd recommend making guns or bullets.

genius sperm banks can fix it. Blacks don't have the intelligence to properly maintain a house. So we gotta make them smarter.

The land cannot be farmed. Too much lead and other shit in the ground. Tear it down and let nature reclaim and heal. Once great city laid to waste by niggers. It will never recover.

there's debt on the houses you have to pay if you buy them.
otherwise they'd be swooped up by real estate agents or agencies

2012 looks like fallout 4.

Gentrification. By pricing out the niggers, the neighborhood becomes nicer

Let corporations buy the land up.

It's only be a good idea if you could figure out a way to secede from the city. Otherwise the liberal crooks in city all will be buzzing like flies in no time.

Regression towards the mean. Even two smart niggers will probably have a dumb child.

;_:

Gibs dem moe

Let the nigs completely destroy it and abandon it, then buy it, fix it, sell it to whites, and make Detroit great again

>not know there are certain plants you can grow to fast forward the cleansing of the soil.

Detroit is massive, 150 square miles. Whites will only go downtown. People dont take into account how fucking huge that city is.

This is so true. Living in the deep South I can affirm. Whites flee, neighborhoods tank until white re-buy the properties and skyrocket the values.

Chattanooga has done a fantastic job fixing this issue by bulldozing the projects. I wish more cities could learn from their example.

Hell yea Google maps 4tw

The real story of Detroit is the story where niggers stood up to the Jews who owned the banks and businesses downtown and throughout he city. Back in the day the Jews even ran the gangs.

They asked them to leave, Jews told them they'd regret that decision.

Jewish congressmen from Michigan passed the bussing law and forced whites out of Detroit.

Leads us to today.

Sup Forums goes to Detroit the project:

Clear area of zombies aka dinduns
make an all white area
produce farming means to keep capital grow and trade goods with NYC and and other states to produce a profitable income.
produce dairy products as well as meat products restart the capital for POLs white neighborhood provide free fiberopic internet and services as well as other good for your fellow white citizens

watch liberals cry racism when the whites take over the chaos and rebuild from ground up.

I know it's bad there, but if it's so bad they are selling plots for a dollar, how are there even places to get food near by?

You would think a dollar would be an ok investment even with paying some tax because wouldnt they eventually starve or move somewhere they could find a store to spend their dindu bux.

They could just sell Detroit to China and let them run the city.

Midtown, right next to the Detroit Institute of Arts on the right in this pic, is still really nice.

I feel safe walking around there at 1 AM.

Burn the whole city to the ground and start over.

Because the property taxes are not $1.

has grand torino taught you nothing?

You'd lose the 3rd greatest art museum in America.

Ban niggas.

>>re-legalize guns in detroit

/k/ here, its kind of a myth that Detroit is a failed state shithole due to gun control laws (unlike Chicago), Michigan in general is pretty solid on gun laws and Detroit is no different. there are plenty of gun stores in the city and far more in other parts of the state; law abiding citizens can easily acquire firearms for self defense but the few residents left in the city center hardly fall into that category. you can easily roll into the city with APCs and heavy machine guns but nobody would care since the only people that stayed are homeless vagrants and dirt poor blacks living in squalor. there are plenty of neighborhoods in much more modernized cities like Oakland, Chicago or Philadelphia that are far more dangerous to be in than the urban decay and empty streets of metro Detroit.

Fuck that place on the right is in bad shape the locals stole the siding off of the house.

>Life after niggers: Episode 18,456

If you win the lotto in Detroit, you will be robbed and murdered if you dont leave the city. Michigan publishes all names of winners. It happens all the time.

How can a house have debt?

I think Ashkenazi Jewish sperm injections into women nigs is the only way to raise the IQ

Worth it.

Yeah, its a lost cause. Even if you could somehow make a go of it, ANY success would attract the moocher class to tax you and take credit for your efforts.

Mortages never being fully paid

There is no way our government would give the refugees something that required them to do any work. They'll kick people out of their houses before they give the muslims substandard housing.

Even then, these "desperate refugees" bitch about the constantly about the shit that is being given to them.

none, MURRICA is fucked beyond help at this point, your best bet is to get into the welfare system before the door of it closes

You don't. You let nature reclaim it, it's a miracle that those homes are still standing despite two winters. Let the wood rot away, then rip out all the utility lines and the streets.

At this point, Detroit's entire strategy is now damage control. The goal is to focus on Detroit's main boulevards with transit (M-1 rail, Semcog rail, the Wolverine, rapid bus service) and salvage the businesses within walking distance of transit stops. The sales tax money generated will go towards blight removal. Detroit does have two key advantages over Chicago: lower taxes and cheaper property. The city, county and state are agree that if Detroit goes totally under only bad things will happen.

Detroit is not fixable, at this point it's a salvage operation. The only thing worse than a beached ship, is a beached ship with 300,000 feral niggers in it.

That's not the buyer's problem. It's the bank's.
That's a really weird and questionable construction Ameribro.

I understand that, but what I am saying is that they will eventually be gone so at some point it does become an ok investment, and besides I can't imagine the city gov would be too fucking picky about property taxes.

Lowering the taxes just to get some revenue is better than nothing.

pic related

Where did everyone go? Have you ever visited this place? Looks sad, I don't know why.

Thanks, Obama.

Do you live there? Is it safe to visit? I kind of want to drive through these bad areas.

I don't own my home only rent, so my answer is just speculation. Though it would make sense that way:
>Guy buys home in Detriot
> Gets 10 year mortage
> Murdered in year 2
> No one else in family
> Bank fucked

One of the hardest things to explain in politics, is that the worse a problem gets, the worse the solutions become. There are very smart people, for whatever reason, simply ignore a problem until the problem gets too large to be ignored, and then the worst thing happens.

Saving Detroit would require nothing short of a benevolent dictatorship like Singapore. It's so utterly fucked that the solutions are now worse than the problems.

Politics is like steering a ship. If you start earlier, you don't need to change the course much. But if you start too late, then you have to radically change the direction quickly. And you usually don't make it.

This is one of those weaknesses in American Capitalism that isn't discussed. The Banks won't write them off as loses for the eternal hope they can get repaid.

what colors do each race represent?

The bank owns the home plus what you've paid them in the mortgage. They'd just resell the home.

So when's Michigan going to actually address the issue and buy several million litres of poisonous gas?

In order for the Detroit Suburbs to be reborn, industry will need to return to the city. That will never happen. Companies could buy up entire neighborhoods and spend the money to spruce them up or rebuild them, and they could offer them to employees to live in at a lower rate. As hard working factory workers come, niggers will get pushed out because gentrification. Cops will be able to do more patrols, quality of life improves, the effect spreads out. Happened in mid and down town with big companies like Quickenloans buying property in the city.

You gotta remember, Detroit was planned to be a city to house over 2 million people. Once shit went down, people who were smart went to all the suburbs surrounding Detroit. It's smarter to just drive into the city rather than try rebuilding a neighborhood.

Some suburbs will be rebuilt, but the majority are gone for good. A testimonial reminder for future generations what happens when an industry dies.

T R U M P
R
U
M
P

They're not worth the property tax or upkeep.

Raze them and seize the land for civic works projects.

That was from the 2008 mortgage crisis that did that not obama

I go to Detorit all the time and it's mostly fine other than the homeless niggers constantly coming up to me trying to sell useless shit or blatantly asking for money for crack.

It's just kinda of a sad city, not really a scary one.

I heard owning a house in a nigger infested area is a complete nightmare. The groid tenants rarely pay rent on a monthly basis, they always come up with excuses for not paying said rent for that/those month(s), they don't have steady jobs and just live off government handouts, they'll vandalize the house when they have a dispute with the owner (which is inevitable), crime is rampant in that area, and the owner is forced to pay hundreds of dollars for evicting them. Sounds like real estate hell tbqh.

>benevolent

With the nigger infestation in Detroit, we're going to need a malevolent dictatorship.

Red white, blue black, yellow mexican, dark red in middle of detroit is arabs

w-what happened to the house in the middle?

Which brings us back to who the fuck wants to buy a home in Detriot while giving the bank a even deal nevertheless a profit?

>some crazy nigger stole a whole house and left a big empty space between them in the final year

>The only thing worse than a beached ship, is a beached ship with 300,000 feral niggers in it.

Where did it all go so wrong? When did people stop caring? Was it the degeneracy of culture, the decline of industry?

WHERE DAT?

who the fuck would willingly choose to rent out property in an area with tenants like that? Just cut your losses and move on, it's not worth the insurance and taxes

Forgive the back taxes and let it be gentrified. Protect the new white communities with your entire police force because the nigger WILL try to ruin it.

This. Bulldoze and plant grass/trees. Obviously nobody wants to live there, so make better use of the land.