Who's up for some NYE Torrent and Chill?

Who's up for some NYE Torrent and Chill?

There's nothing uglier than an uncut penis. Looks like it belongs on a pig.

You're a big guy.

lmao, buttblasted jew-savaged dicklet detected

Get a load of this faggot

woulddo/10

-t. mutilated Jew penis

t. sweaty, smegma infected Yuropoor

>I can't into personal hygiene

I knew the poverty centers of the internet would have something to say about it. Go complain to your parents who didn't have a healthcare plan about your pig dong.

>he's never heard of simple hygiene.
Gotta be americunt

lmao at all these upset smegma cucks

when will they learn..

t. I shower only once a month and live in a mudhole kikearab

I know it's hard to for you guys to understand, but there's a thing called a shower where you can wash your penis.

Wow, is there anything more pathetic that a faggot who gets off on the idea of his parents cutting his dick ?

>smegma
its like you never shower or something dirty pig eating kike

>americants think they are the only nation in the world with modern healthcare
cucked by their own delusions lul

Uncut is sexy

>This coming from the country with some of the worst healthcare services in the world.

Cutlets can't see the difference between a normal uncut penis and one with phimosis.

>reaching this hard

as a baby, who remembers? I like my clean dick, it's served me well for 30 years.That skin flap disgrace looks like a long pussy you'd need to javex ever week to keep the cunt smell down.

I live in Canada, you fucking idiot.

Why do guys even care about what other dicks look like? Unless you're gay and want to suck one, why does it matter?

I didn't realise Canada was under Jewish rule too

Why do you uncut folks feel so defensive? I mean you can get it done if you want. It's like a severe version of an ear piercing at this point. We have anti-biotics.

It was a thing in the 70s. Nothing hebrew about it.

If anything it's the cutfags who are always starting shit. I know you guys are jelly that we didn't get mutilated too, but settle down.

why do cut folks care? every uncut is uncut by choice
enjoy your nochoice lmao

It isn't.

Canada has circumcision rate of about 15~20% since the 90s.

So you guys wised up and stopped doing it too then? Or it still happens?

OP, I get what you're trying to do, but no one "torrents and chills" run a plex server, have shit auto download from private trackers, usenet or irc. There's literally no work invovled besides scrolling through a movie release list and adding it to a filter to autograb.

I don't spend much of my life researching this so I don't know. Personally I just think uncut cock is german, and mostly disgusting. But in and of that, I don't care about penis. Religion in general makes me sick so all of that can go fuck itself.