Why isnt Rodeo a Sup Forumscore album?

why isnt Rodeo a Sup Forumscore album?

because it's actually good

it all makes sense now

But memes aside it really should be I mean the entire board seems to unanimously agree that it's a great album

because pic related is better

but in all honesty I see both posted and discussed all the time her so even if they arent on the charts it's fair to call them Sup Forumscore by now

i disagree, rodeo is art while ds2 is just a terrible mumble rap project

I think you're being overly dismissive of DS2 but rodeo is leagues above it

Is Travis Scott actually good? I’ve heard mixed things

He was good when this album came out, he's rich now and doesn't need to try anymore so he makes shitty rap songs with migos

Rodeo is good
Birds is a step backwards

yeah you are somewhat right, i could never get myself to enjoy the sound of codeine influenced rappers slurring on the mic but i suppose theres some appeal in it to the right person

these are two different albums. i don't see why people can't like both.

rodeo is straight. birds is killer up front but gets spotty toward the end.

huncho jack is honestly my fav thing travis has put out

not good
rodeo was a complete fluke of an album, don't expect anything else by Travis Scott to be good at all

my favorite projects of his are Days Before Rodeo and Rodeo. Birds was just ok, but was unfortunately foreshadowing for what he's turned into today, which is a mediocre trap rapper succumbing to trends for a quick paycheck

i dont want to believe it, but its such a shame that rodeo was probably a fluke. whats even worse is that the subpar trap he put out afterwards propelled him into mainstream stardom

It was

are you suggesting that it's no longer one?
i'm pretty new, what changed?

>huncho jack is honestly my fav thing travis has put out

your opinion is incorrect

Terrible vocalist

his natural voice is pretty rough, but he's easily one of the only artists to use autotune right that directly improves the project

It deserves to be it’s his best project hope he returns to this on Astro world

My dick longer then a pringles box