Would this be allowed in Europe?

Would this be allowed in Europe?

We're only allowing immigrants from first world nations with skills and stopping free green cards to family members of immigrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=H-J4FvxtD9I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdHtrcXGYck
youtube.com/watch?v=0pbq7l4UG0U
americanprogress.org/issues/immigration/news/2016/06/22/140124/how-immigrants-positively-affect-the-business-community-and-the-u-s-economy/
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2012/07/12/ten-ways-immigrants-help-build-and-strengthen-our-economy
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4_4p15iGlU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also it's now a point-based system like Australia that required English speaking

Why didn't they do this in the first place?

They did until 1965 which is why we only had white and Japanese immigrants until then

Holy shit is there an exam, and does it have a science section

Yes it has an exam like Canada or Australia

Hot-diggity-damn I nearly shat myself

You'll be fine. Sup Forums can write a letter to the president boasting about your shitposting prowess.

>Japanese immigrants until then

Lol no.

I'm from Hawaii all we had we nips until the 60s

I am honoured, I've been here 17 consecutive hours and this is icing on the cake

the 1965 immigration act made immigration skill based instead of quota-based you dumb retard

>We're only allowing immigrants from first world nations
I missed that part, but anyway how is it bringing more skilled migrants help Americans at all? It's competition for the jobs that pay the best and that the children of blue collar workers suposedly aspire to. So Americans are now suposed to do the same jobs as Mexicans while Hwan and Pajeet, or Jean and Sven in your fantasy, are chilling in an air conditioned office. Are you people morons?

Man, the way Trump's own base continues to just be screwed over and over is the one silver lining to his presidency.

Seriously, why are you weeaboos so deluded and at the same time so insufferable?

>Are you people morons?
yes

>Man, the way Trump's own base continues to just be screwed over and over is the one silver lining to his presidency.
It's not like most of them will ever be able to compete with Chings and Viveks for those jobs in the first place though

Did this just shatter my dreams of ever being able to move to the US?
All I want is a low profile job in Wisconsin.

i don't care to watch the video, what is it actually about?

Trump's proxy tries to argue the new colossus poem (Give me your tired, your poor..) has nothing to do with the statue of liberty

You obviously speak Anglais, just take a month, learn to code and come on over

It was written by an immigrant Jew

Stay in Mexico little man

who would sponsor my visa with 1 month of coding experience on my CV?

Relax Muhammad I'm not leaving my country

>written by an immigrant Jew
That's some sharp edge you've got there

Would you join a bowling league and eat cheese all day?

youtube.com/watch?v=DdHtrcXGYck

Watch this and defend yourself

I'm sorry to say this but multiculturalists seem to have a very romantic view of the history of American immigration.

In fact there always were huge assimilatory pressures put on new immigrants to conform to the anglo host culture by governments and the rest of society.

This whole multiculturalist rewriting of history and applying it today by catering to new immigrant communities instead of requiring conformity and assimilation is a very recent phenomenon.

Most definitely, I would walk around all day with a bag of curds in my pocket blissfully squeaking as I chew on them.

I love this guy, watching the left meltdown at him is both amusing and telling.

Even native born Americans who spoke other languages like French and Spanish were strongly encouraged to assimilate through the government and society (Cajuns, Mexican Holdovers, etc)

>Jim Acosta behaving as if a poem is law

It's pathetic this isn't the way it is already.

the 1965 immigration act was the worst piece of legislation ever passed in the US. It's why whites are becoming a minority in their own countries.

Because they are so delusional Japanese hate them too.

Trump voters are more successful than your average democrat voter. Trump voters account for the majority of tax payers in the US>

With the whole Drumpf bullshit the US really lost it's flair. I always thought about the US being a melting pot of different people seeking the american dream.
It has always been romanticized in Germany and we always admired the americans
right now it seems the US is turning into a laughing stock
Drumpf and his henchmen are hurting the american image big time

the Dems are against this because it won'y let them import any more future voters.

user you have to realize that Europe stopped being a shithole in the 20th century.

That policy didn't really make sense in the 1960's anymore because the reality of immigration changed.

It has nothing to do with American policy.

It's not like people can pour into America until the end of days. Besides, it will be better for third world countries to retain the brainy people that usually immigrate there rather than have the US steal them all.

They think that Ahmend from Somalia will ingrate the same way that Hans did from Prussia in 1890. But as we've seen that doesn't happen.

Leftism in America is practiced by over idealistic people. They eventually get hit with reality.

>w it seems the US is turning int

You know it's mostly businesses that support migrant workers (that are easy to manipulate and abuse).

Why do leftists suck at debating?

youtube.com/watch?v=0pbq7l4UG0U

You can't win em all

>curds
You're obviously not familiar with American cheese. Man, it isn't enough to agree to significantly shorten your own lifespan but you're giving them your soul as well? Then again really liking cheese is one of the few reasons anyone would go to Wisconsin.

You're just creating narrative here, the ghettoization of American communities is not the same as asimilation, blacks, Mexicans, Ithe Irish, Italians, etc. all historically lived in endogamous groups, oftentimes even mantaining their own languages. Compared to Latin America is a shit model of integration you people are romaticizing.

>the 1965 immigration act was the worst piece of legislation ever passed in the US
America was built on immigration retard.
>inb4 nuh uh ur lying t.Juan Marco
americanprogress.org/issues/immigration/news/2016/06/22/140124/how-immigrants-positively-affect-the-business-community-and-the-u-s-economy/
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2012/07/12/ten-ways-immigrants-help-build-and-strengthen-our-economy
>It's why whites are becoming a minority in their own countries.
Whites are becoming a minority in their own country (Europe) because they keep mass immigrating poor retarded 3rd worlders instead of picking out the brightest of the bunch like America does

Acosta is such a joke

I know that's because our economy is based on a constant need for growth.

Appeals To emotion vs Reason.

It is dishonest to make the argument tho

Yes, and it's left leaning STEM graduates who will have to compete against skilled migrants, I guess you Trumpsters would call that a win.

Not even bothering with this, I saw the Coulter-Kasparian one and apparently right and left leaning Americans saw two completely different things from the comments. There's no such thing as objective or unbiased in your society anymore.

Nice biased sources.
We know they need cheap labour and migrants bring low wages and constant need for growth but at the end of day harm our identity and culture.

We had actual laws requiring English only in schools in Louisiana and the southwest until recently

I would rather have a shittier economy than more brown people and future democrat party voters.

Ann Coulter got btfo because she as trying to shill her book. Ben Shapiro walked over Cenk

Most STEM graduates are right-leaning.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4_4p15iGlU

I wish I was alive back in the 19th century

You apparently have a somewhat broad definition of "recently" but even then, having the need to mandate that into law isn't exactly disproving my argument.

What's your source? Because I'm pretty sure most STEM grads don't consider global warming a hoax.

>I don't agree with it therefore it's biased
>Looks like I win another argument
Also
but at the end of day harm our identity and culture
Not if they assimilate

man made global warming is a hoax.
You try and simplify climate change too much.

They are biased.
The cultural and racial harm are very apparent.

america was letting plp in? what? it was just ppl smuggling themselfs inside and now americans take credit for their successes? truly the eternal anglo knows no boundries of bullshitting

>Muh Pol

The battle cry of the lefty.

You think Hans had a clean "assimilation"?

>Whites are becoming a minority in their own country (Europe) because they keep mass immigrating poor retarded 3rd worlders instead of picking out the brightest of the bunch like America does

They aren't even close to becoming a minority in ANY sense of the word user.

>man made global warming is a hoax
t. creationist anti-vaxer STEM graduate

(You)

After a generation, yes.

Yes user, only Brown skinned Mexicans were immigrating to America. No Europeans whatsoever decided to immigrate to America in the 1960s

Oh you do not know how much people smuggling went on in American back then (it was a lot).

The vast amount of immigration since the 1960s have been non-white.

Meant for

I really really hope this passes. But i'm sure they will scream racism like they always do and Susan colins and McCancer will try and block it.

This

Conservatives are far worse offenders tho especially if it regards abortion

The left literally strips itself naked and paints MSNBC talking points on their bodies at abortion rallies

There is nothing more unhinged or emotional than a woman discussing abortion