AIK ON SUICIDE WATCH

In an epic struggle Djurgården eternally BTFO's AIK and finally passes on derbyspöket. Discuss.

Worst performance i've seen from AIK in years! Sad! Can't Say i'm surprised though!

This, I hope they're looking forward to atleast 6 years of derby losses

Gotted

Shit performance, shit movie.

Wow, how will they ever recover?

How will Djurgården ever recover?

Markkanen GOAT

We're not talking about any movies here, we're discussing Swedish football.

They won't

what is derbyspöket?

Detta

AIK supporter here, this sucks desu, finishing top 3 each season is nice and all, but the amount of 2nd places and no title wins has been poor.

Also why did they get rid of the super cup?

It's a ghost that haunts Djurgårdens IF that makes them lose all derbys

AIK supporter from Australia what the fuck

They just did...?

MFF is choking but will still stroll to the title because everyone else is so shit
feels good to be skånefag lads

They got rid of the super cup because the tickets were expensive and the weather was bad (since it was played in late autumn/early winter) which lead to low attendance

Its fucked up that they let Danes play in a Swedish league :/

danskjävel se dig själv ut ur tråden

I think you forgot your proxy on senpai

Swedes don't want Skåne
Danes don't want Zealand

We should make a buffer zone, consisting of those two areas, between us.

Nah it fucked up when you tried to turn your country into Somalia, but now you have to use mental gymnastics to pretend everything is fine, but really you know it isn't, but if you just throw more money (that you don't have) at the black and brown "people" then they'll suddenly act like humans because it's worked that way in America since the '60s and has also seen 0 improvement.

Legit supporter from Aus.

Sounds epic but will never happen :(

It's fucked up when you defeated the good guys and effectively doomed us all, but we're here to talk sports so pls fuck off to Sup Forums

Djurgården still didnt win though.. Spöket lives on

Wait until DIF - HIF on the 24th of September and you will see

Why dont you come and see for yourself how horrifying it is instead of reading stuff on the internet?

this
>tfw your team is playing shit but will still win the leauge

Who /Hammarby/ here?

is there a more based player
>strangles AIK players
>slaps IFK players

Right here