How did you improve in 2016?

I actually got much worse

>failed uni
>broke
>out of shape

Trump won though so its ok.

:0

:)

matured enough to accept i'll be working the shit job i just started until i die

>>failed uni
>>broke
>>out of shape

sorry user. I hope things get better for you this year m8.

Aw. Thanks dudes, I honestly didnt expect anyone to care

>lost all friends
>spend 90% of my time browsing Sup Forums
>other 10% is spent considering suicide
Still better than 2015 t b h

>still no gf

Got a interview for new job in Jan, apartment should be ready sometime after. Still drink too much.

things looking alright

still didn't finish Star Trek Voyager. It took a bit but it's alright and I thought I'd hate 7 of 9 but she's legit my favorite character. Best episodes.

I quit smoking in January, quit drinking in February, got a therapist to help me kick my brain into shape, discovered that I do actually like who I am, started lifting, got a (slight) promotion at work, saved a whole bunch of money and had half a dozen dates.

2015 was a real bastard

>got in shape
>straight A's
>reconnected with family

I got a job which I have held for 6 months now and am doing pretty well at, I bought a new car and have been saving a lot of money.

Got a job, met an attractive girl my age who's actually single, actually nice talking to her, feels natural and I feel kinda normal, but I'm scared to ask her out.

Got paid recently though. Still sat here posting with a rum on my own.

Did I do good?

i got super horny for pusy

Graduated from college with my engineering degree and thus prevented my mental health from collapsing.

Got myself a job (that pays me too little and that I heavily dislike).

Got fat and then proceeded to get back into a semi-reasonable shape once I graduated.

>Still no social life or gf.

It's been a mixed bag of a year, but at least I've made progress.

>underage

>quit smoking in January
>got a sort of promotion at work
Same here, my dude.

I became more chad and normie which got me laid and gain better friends

>living with gf
>working job out of college and can finally support myself financially 100%
>lots of friends
>won my fantasy football league
>feel good about myself and future
2016 might be the best year i've had since I was a kid. It's weird to think how not even 2 years ago I was a typical Sup Forums shutin with no future prospect.

Jesus Christ, she looks hot as FUCK here.

wow what a good year for you

Well done pal, keep up the good work.

Nice user, keep at it!

uhhh i started drinking more

but i also watched a lot more films

The Good
>got new, longer, easier hours at work (night shift)
>bought a new car
>maintained my GPA/honors status
>transferred to a real university with brick walkways and statues and the whole shebang

The Bad
>broke up with gf
>kind of depressed but I know that it will pass
>had a few chances to make friends this year but I didn't care enough to pursue them

The Ugly
>got a Vyvanse prescription for "ADHD"
>chest hurts all the time but I think I'm addicted

I give 2016 a soft 68/100

Pretty shit desu
I really don't wanna tell the whole story since is really boring . As an improvement i no longer feel that being with someone will make me happy and I'm not afraid of living/ dying alone anymore

>typical Sup Forums shutin with no future prospect
>college

normies are getting cheekier every day

I got a job.. for a couple of months

>Don't wanna tell a story cus it's boring

Dude, cmon, this whole place is shitposting and pastas, just tell us, it's what we're here for.

no one really does. we just pat each other on the back for the free dopamine

they dont care
it's just because you mentioned trump
would have never gotten any 'support' if you didnt mention him in a goo dway

Finally learned how to drive.

The Good
>Got new car
>Graduated
>Got laid
>Made new friends
>Got new job
>Moved out of my parents place

The Bad
>Got in 3 car wrecks in the span of 3 months so have no car until i can fix it >Grandpa died
>Became an addict

Overall it was not bad

I wonder how many suicides Trump prevented. A lot of people latched on to him for hope. I know I did, along with most of Sup Forums.

I wonder if he considered the rising suicide rates in his 4D chess strategy.

don't listen to this guy.
we at Sup Forums have the utmost respect for each other (even on a macro-pseudo-meta-level) and we genuinely care for the well-being of fellow posters.

inb4 some nasty user spouts the """"""""""""""""""""we"""""""""""""""""""" meme

>we at Sup Forums have the utmost respect for each other
>being this new

uh.... you drive?

RIP user's grandpa

F

that one nasty user has revealed himself

the overall sensitive faggot whose been browsing for more than a year but thinks hes part of the group has revealed himself

I graduated college at age 26, been coming to Sup Forums since 2006. 10 years ago I wouldn't have been surprised to be where I'm at today, 5 years ago I would have.

>Quit my low paid but really comfy job to start a new one as a sales man (aspiring to the wolf of Wall Street life if you want)
>Discover I have 0 charisma for this job and can't sell shit even when I tried with all my heart and soul
> Get fired
>Currently unemployed.
> Discover I did all this shit because subconsciously I miss my ex and wanted to get rich to, somehow, make her want to come back with me
>Depressed
>TFW no gf
> Dating a lot of tinder whites trying to find someone like her, with really bad results
>Figured out I'm a selfish asshole that wasn't even happy when I was with her
>TFW now I accept it and actually feel good about being alone

Trump is driving everything to shit. I'm not sure what all you people are clinging on to. How exactly do you think Trump is gonna make it better for nolife autismal shutins?

who or what made you become this way?
stick around a while and let Sup Forums into your heart. it can change you.

*Tinder whores

i did not improve in the least, i have been stagnant for the past 3 years living the NEET broke life since i dropped out of uni

2017 is the time to get out of retirement NEET mode though, the job search begins tomorrow boiz, wish me luck

I can get my life together ez

You should go to Reddit so you can get some up votes for being so nice and complacent

>be 26
>still 2 more years minimum to finish my degree

fucking maths are killing me

Consistently worked out. Nothing more. Still a hopeless NEET with no future.

Hi libcuck

would watch drive and post bane memes with you guys anytime. stick around.

what kind of gains u made? eating bigly?

I got much worse. More out of shape, still a virgin, and still without a decent job in my field. Been living with my mom for the last 8 months.

I resent fucking everything I've done in the last 2-3 years. I'm completely discouraged and don't really see myself having much of a future. Can't bring myself to an hero though, I'm a pussy.

Sorry to hear that man, but figuring you're selfish and better of alone is just how you cope, eventually you'll move on and find someone else, as cliche as that sounds.

Also, look for a job that pays, not that suits getting a girlfriend, get a job, get paid, plan from there. Money is the blood that keeps the world going.

He isn't, but that isn't the point. Desperate people will rally behind anybody promising anything. That's how Hitler went from homeless to Fuhrer. That's why so many dudes started following Jesus around. Knowing this doesn't change anything since it is possible to placebo yourself. I was in absurdist nihilism mode before Trump and he was the only port in the storm.

Because of my hope, my outlook improved and so did my performance at work and school. Who cares if that improvement came from intentional self-delusion? I don't actually care about Trump in my heart, and I doubt most of Sup Forums does either (although they won't admit it). He was just a conduit basically.

>stick around
this meme is actually taking off in a few other threads

Mostly muscle definition and I'd say I'm happy with the progress. Depression makes it hard to eat in large amounts so I just aim for a small surplus on maintenance.

literally feels over reals
alt-sjw

Quick question, are protein shakes good purely for putting on weight? I'm getting skinny, I'm not fussed about muscle, but need to be bigger.

lifting not helping with the depression?
anyway chin up lad, hope you start feeling better mentally too.

I managed to kick-start my studies again after a year long break (depression) and got a job in my own field. 2016 was probably my best year in last 5 years.

just add a big glass of full fat milk to every meal, lad. simple.

2016 was easily my worst year. Good on you though user

good for u buddy. stick around.

i actually did.

still a virgin tho

The feels were only used as a tool to affect the reals. The focus is still on the reals, its all utility my man. A solution is a solution, real or feel.

I don't disagree about the "alt-SJW" thing though, the alt-right just attacks the careers of media figures that they disagree with and circle-jerk over racemixing ads that trigger them.

Finally got a whip and taught myself how to drive stick. Pretty fun desu.

sorry to hear that bro pls stick around.

I was taking it with semi skimmed for a while, was nice, but tasted like raw chocolate cake mix, which gets old pretty quick.

Can I drink em daily? I used to take one day off, people were telling me it'd fuck my shit if I didn't.

>we
Get the fuck out you worthless cunt.

if you aren't fussed about muscle then I'd say those shakes are a waste of time/money.

good luck with that debt under the trump administration :^)

Take you shit advice and fuck off.

Thanks user, have great 2017 :_)

You're shit advice.

Aaahhh I just kept fucking up. seems to get worse every year

don't know about 2017, but I'll be off Sup Forums for a while, sorry this place is too distracting

See you tomorrow.

I didn't say it's now, and it's indefinite :^)

Just fucking kill yourself faggot

Got a C in an introductory course for computer science, proving I'm shit at anything even remotely challenging. At least I have a therapist so I can hopefully work on not being a friendless loser. Next year can't be worse than this shit one

It can always get worse user.

I asked a girl out (coworker) in person for the first time ever
She said she was already going out with her sister that day and I didn't push it further for fear of spaghetti
She looked back and smiled at me the other day as she left the store so I think I still have a shot

I didn't improve. What a wasted year.

Graduated college
Got over my ex
Got laid a lot
Secured a part time job while I transition to something better
Designed and produced a 50 foot mural for a dept at my college
Went to disney world

The bad
Got into a lease with a guy from work who pulled a knife on me when I asked about his overdue rent, still dealing with the police and landlady
Got out of shape
Hair really thinned out
Maybe not conpletely over my ex
Broke as hell
Ripped my favorite jeans

All in all I give it a 7/10, good things on the horizon

What is your fucking problem

made some cool new friends.

pic related (it's me and my new bros)

You are normal fag, kill yourself.

sorry dawg she's not interested.

What gave you that idea

>21 yr old kv
>unemployed failed student
>no friends
But alright, whatever I'm off

found the gay cunt

>got a job
>hated the job
>eventually quit the job
>failed to get another job for months on end
>that first job already took me a while to get
>it was the only one that I even heard back from despite applying to dozens
>have money saved up to pay back my monthly loan amount but it's not enough to actually make a dent in the overall loan so i'm just stalling
>haven't applied to another job for months now
>do nothing all day
>do nothing but watch tv, play video games, and wallow in self hatred
>pretty sure i'll never get a job and that the only way to actually get rid of my loans is to either win the lottery, steal it, or have the stars align and somehow I just get the money for it
>no friends
>no gf
>hate my family
>i'm also pretty sure that I've reached the point of no return with my depression and i'm going to an hero at some point in the future but not until i pay off my loans first

2016 sucked for me.

yeah get back to facebook you fucking faggot

Kill yourself user

Rule 1 kid. Don't quit a job unless you found another first.

Got my BS in information systems finally, switched jobs, original job making 70k and at my new job I make 85k.

Wife graduated college and is now working as a teacher.

Life's good.

is it true girls treat boyfriends like jobs in that way

Yes, that's correct user.

Buh dum tisssssss

I started lifting harder and it fixed my posture. im now 6ft 1/2 an inch. almost a 2 inch difference. now I can finally shit on manlets