Make ASMR Great Again

>mfw I can't even enjoy ASMR anymore because it's become so popular that it's nothing but Machiavellian girls oratorically fellating neckbeards and not even focusing on doing proper ASMR sounds anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=RL_xigZxhJM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTZqX4WWz4E
youtu.be/1e4OCcvtNUc
youtu.be/OymzRMKqowM
youtu.be/Jsx38_s3Mnc
youtu.be/w6agumzLO-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>watching female asmrtits
Neck yourself. Like in every art form men are the only ones making truly good shit

The only asmr I listen to with talking is SK videos, I don't find cunts prattling on relaxing.

I can't deny that male ASMR is better but I am not gay so I cannot bring myself to watch it. It would be like playing as a guy in a video game

How fucking broken are you to ascociate asmr with sexuality? Go watch some dimitri.

>Seeing all the asmr girls' leaked paid sex videos

depressing tbqh

Yeah I don't really get anything out of like 95% of asmr videos

youtube.com/watch?v=UTZqX4WWz4E

>Having men whisper in his ear doesnt make him hard

Girlfriend Simulators are cool, but not truly ASMR. I'll post some of my favorite, less-distracting vids. You guys do the same.

youtu.be/1e4OCcvtNUc

youtu.be/OymzRMKqowM

youtu.be/Jsx38_s3Mnc

This last guy really needs no introduction. King Batshit but his voice is comfy as fuck.

youtu.be/w6agumzLO-E

Most ASMR girls are ex-cam whores or camwhores.
Not really surprising.

I knew about that cherry girl but the rest surprised me tbqh

The camwhores are awful. A lot of the whispering is supposed to be based on a weird intimate thing like someone in school sliding their fingers on the back of your neck or a cute whisper lean, but knowing aome girl can fake her way to 20 thousand neckbeards worse than a camwhore is unsettling and creepy.

the Dimitri massage dude was great, the Australian asmr immunity dude is tolerable but mostly awful and... I think that's it.

I like hearing some of the girls whispering and sounding cute but they don't really do much of anything worthwhile. Maybe the polish one who hides her face, she can sometimes do some good stuff with material stuff and the microphones

I goddamn hate female asmr

>Dimitri was great
what happened to him?

Don't know, haven't checked in a while

He was pretty good

asmr is weakness. do not indulge. purify your mind

No

You know ASMR used to be great before it got mainstream, and this isn't some kind of hipster meme. Women have taken it upon themselves to ruin the "genre" with their attentionwhoring ways. The greats like Heather Feather have pretty much stopped doing videos as much because they don't want to be associated with the cancer the community has become.

GentleWhispering, that russian bitch, used to be the best, but now she's just as bad as that HungryLips whore, who has LITERALLY shown her tits.

This shit's just gotten sad.

I mostly just search for video game controller sounds and pencil/pen noises.

Right

The original girls actually had ASMR and it wasnt done for mostly sexual reasons and patreonbux like it is now

yes i totally like watching men be nurturing and intimate with me.

i hate women tbqh

Whenever I see a girl look at me sideways I want to smash her fucking dome in with a concave rock

and who are the rest?

so this is just a gf simulator, right?

fucking this its all tittywhores now