This election cycle is revealing so many people with thought were on our side as globalist shills

This election cycle is revealing so many people with thought were on our side as globalist shills.

It's truly beautiful in some ways.

youtube.com/watch?v=Az1JyDJ_iKU

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper
youtube.com/watch?v=J_DvhBz7GIY
blog.dilbert.com/post/145456082991/my-endorsement-for-president-of-the-united-states
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

{{{Sam Harris}}}

god help us...oh wait

atleast he recognizes he is being retarded and using emotion

>calling people out on non-strawman fallacies

What's the strawman here?

Emotional appeals are a valid form of arguing. You just need to couple it with logical appeals as well.

Trump is appealing to emotions. He is using fear of terries to bolster support.

>unironically using the term terries

Yes, and it's legitimate fear.

it's faster to type. Do you hate efficiency?yes, I think islam poses a threat to the western ideals of FREEDOM, and it is valid to be afraid of that. That's why I said emotional arguments are valid, and then cited a valid one from trump.

you shouldve NEVER thought shmuel horrenstein was on your side in the first place

blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper

>Trump has five decades of acting rational in business dealings, and getting along with people all over the world, including China and Russia. By now you would have heard stories of Trump being a loose cannon in his business dealings if such a thing had happened. We are hearing no stories of that nature. And people don’t suddenly change character at age 70. (That last sentence is the important one.)

>How risky is Trump? Consider that Trump has never had an alcoholic beverage. He was against the Iraq war. He doesn’t want boots on the ground in Syria. He wants a strong military to discourage war. Trump personally gains nothing from war, but he has a lot to lose, including every building with his name on it.

>Putin already seems to like Trump. They are similar characters in terms of their persuasion talents. And it wouldn’t hurt to be on good terms with Russia while we go after ISIS. Trump seems to have that relationship covered.

>Trump has been negotiating with the Chinese for years, with no problems yet. And the Chinese leaders are not children. They got their positions by being great deal-makers, like Trump. They might not want to negotiate against Trump, but they aren’t afraid of his personality type. Trump often tells us that his first bid in any negotiation is super-aggressive. China knows it too. They are not naive. They can tell the difference between a negotiator and a madman.

Its not okay to be Islamophobic but being Trumpophobic is?

>thinking a secular jew could ever be on "our side"
Please, just stop.

The jews want a violent revolution to happen, with themselves rising as the leaders of a new marxist government in both the US and Europe.

Oh damn that fucking article is full of red pills.

you might fucking O.D. take as prescribed nigga.

Our best presidents were not intellectuals. The best leaders are non-intellectual but highly intelligent ESTJs, which is what Trump is. Obama is what you get when you look for an intellectual leader. Hillary is what you get when you get a craven, power-hungry leader.

Experienced intellectuals should advice straight-thinking leaders who can institutionally call when out when they get too deep up their own ass with overintelletualization, and theory.

Trump is a born leader, and you're no good to anyone if you can't see it.

TRUMP 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=J_DvhBz7GIY

Which of your greatest leaders do you think Trump even remotely is close to politically.

>being against something means you are automatically for something else

not how it works friend

the one that bombed you

He's not always right. I understand the concern, but someone this intelligent should realize that the president is just a figurehead that sets the tone and suggests things.

If he had real foresight, he'd see that a cultural 180 is necessary for this country to thrive.

Damn edgy. Telling it like it is. Off the cuff. Not politically correct. Trump 2016. Cut my burrito.

Harris is a cuck. He whines about liberalism failure to address Islam yet always rages against conservative candidates.

>appeal to emotion

he's not serious... is he?

Heh, I was going to say Truman too. Also, also Teddy.

Just like gamergate did.

I feel for Sam in a way. He's been fighting the Islam fight in the "left" for a while now. Everything they are doing to Trump, the left has ALREADY done to Sam. Except no one was rushing to his defense.

All Sam had was a few thousand autistic atheists like myself to stick up for him when people were calling him racist. Now I can only imagine the fall from grace that must have rocked him as it was slowly revealed that Islam was the new sacred cow of the left.

Muslims > atheist. Feels > Ideological discussions.

I really really like Sam. The next time I'm in Washington I may try and find him.

He's very articulate, and hes on the cusp of becoming a reactionary.

>verified
>one retweet that's a fucking egg account

>blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper

so is scott adams pro trump or pro writing about why trumps winning?

Fails to see the bigger picture a lot of the time. Has concepts down pat, but doesn't connect the dots with how things actually work on an more basic power-struggle basis.

>If he had real foresight, he'd see that a cultural 180 is necessary for this country to thrive.

Exactly. If he was alive 100 years ago, Harris would be saying the Teddy Roosevelt was too "erratic" to be president, and criticizing him for liking guns too much. Notice Harris never said Romney lacked experience, yet Romney was less of an actual leader for more of his life than Trump. Trump was an actual executive, accountable for his own decisions. Romney's business was quite different than Trumps, and Romney's tenure as a Governor was short.

If Trump isn't experience enough to be president, then neither was Romney.

blog.dilbert.com/post/145456082991/my-endorsement-for-president-of-the-united-states

read this and think for yourself

Many of us went through that fall. Few of us made millions on the way down. Fuck Harris. His Jew blood keeps him from accepting the course of action and association he KNOWS are the only way to go now. Harris wants to be "the last liberal". It's vanity.

Harris is right, though.

No, but seriously, Truman. Also, T. Roosevelt.

I'd take an inexperienced optimist over an experienced career criminal any day.

Want to see the strawman? pic related

Except for Truman's internationalism, obviously. Teddy is the closest analogue to Trump.

Trump's power is one of revelation. What he has shown us we cannot unsee.

Andrew "Injun jeers and trail of tears" Jackson

Andrew Jackson

He's a mix of JACKSON (fought the Mexicans), TEDDY (bombastic populist, and thrill-seeking leader of men), and REAGAN (entertainer-turned-politician, and true believing soft nationalist).

Hillary is Wilson, FDR, and Clinton 42. We're fucked if we have to suffer under that kind of combination.

Andrew "Kick in the teeth of a Cherokee Chief" Jackson
Andrew "Shank the Bank" Jackson
Andrew "Fuck the whigs, own 100 nigs" Jackson
Andrew "Clay will pay" Jackson
Andrew "Florida was a mistake" Jackson

>mfw Sam Harris will be the Ben Shapri
Sam is revealing himself to be a Neocon hack that was posturing as an ideologically pure liberal that wants to save Western Civilization

It's amazing how these frauds expose themselves ruing their credibility by going against Trump

Shapiro*

There should be a website with mugshots and dossiers for all of these defectors. They're basically ideological spies.

Sam Harris said that Trump's response to Orlando was the only ethically correct one.

>Trump personally gains nothing from war,

His portfolio mostly defense contractors, and energy companies. What are you fucking stupid? I'm voting for the man but I'm not dumb enough to believe he has nothing to gain

>thinking sam harris was ever on our side

Harris is based

I was very disappointed by Sam being so anti-Trump... Does this count as treason?

this guy is such a pussy holy shit. rofl.

Sam Harris is a Godless cuck.

Did you really expect anything else?

How the fuck is "First Lady" experience, though?

>fear

I'm not afraid of them. I want us to stand up to them. Fuck off islamophile.

>He is using fear of terries
wise fear

biased*

>Jew
>Atheist

What did you expect? Fucking sick of these gullible newfags who think someones based cuz they point out how obviously stupid the left is.

He is an idealist and a thinker, people expecting realpolitik from him are setting themselves up for disappointment.

>Well you see of course to be POTUS you have to be a product of the system that has led us to this point everyone agrees is bad
>To have an outsider would be unthinkable! Look how unqualified he is! Didn't follow the cursus honorum at all!
>It's dangerous I tell ya!

nah he's always objective in his analysis and never let himself fall for blind hatred unlike so many weak minded do

>repubs say obama is dangerously unqualified
RACISTS

>dems say trump is dangerously unqualified
:^) and racist too!

>And people don’t suddenly change character at age 70. (That last sentence is the important one.)

I wonder what he means by this?

>one term senator

Says it all really. You have to be REALLY bad to be a one term senator.

>His portfolio mostly defense contractors

>le proofs hawk.jpg

>true believing soft nationalist
the fact that people still believe that reagan was nothing more than a globalist shill worries me quite a bit.
you have to look at what they do, not what they say.

Sam harris the jew oh you just found that out?

I think Jackson would be all over the MAGA Trump train

Fuck he'd probably bring an army of pirates to DC to burn down the White House if he could see what we've become

>Sam Harris "on our side"
The dude who unironically is so bad at reading comprehension he thinks the gospels call for the death of non-Christians?

>logical appeals

who are we trying to swindle here? liberal arts PHDs?

Good men know good sense without needing to be persuaded.

When i saw that i could not belief how a man like that could go so low , and everyone clapped because it was sam harris