Did anyone see Mariah Carey just fucked up?

Did anyone see Mariah Carey just fucked up?

twitter.com/JimmyTraina/status/815419279352987648

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9Q2i_9PHU0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=8w_nK7nnngo
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5Ii5sNSH8
youtube.com/watch?v=6PzY8WHzobk
youtube.com/watch?v=2FU3aAEayUE
youtube.com/watch?v=-pucXbToAao
youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0
youtube.com/watch?v=n_GFN3a0yj0
youtu.be/obAtn6I5rbY
youtu.be/l9jX1KAKp78?t=302
youtube.com/watch?v=74P4W_okEqA
youtube.com/watch?v=x3wF0mZEuBY
etonline.com/news/206166_exclusive_mariah_carey_and_bryan_tanka_are_a_proper_relationship_now/
youtu.be/5jTTvrWlht8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck was that shit

it was tremendous.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9Q2i_9PHU0&feature=youtu.be

Mariah has not been able to hit the high notes since at least 2010.

J U S T
A W F U L

Mariah can do no wrong

Fuck off

>'''''''''current year''''''''''

these fuckers are done for in 2017

Quality singing

Even worse Mariah fuck up from 2013:

youtube.com/watch?v=8w_nK7nnngo

What the fuck am I watching

Unreal

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5Ii5sNSH8

Great final goft from 2016. Even more chaos from kek in 2017. PRAISE KEK!

nothing wrong here

its what happens when you do drugs non stop

Worse than 2013 from 2014:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PzY8WHzobk

she should sit on my face to apologize

Do people really think these people sing while jumping and dancing and there's zero huffing and puffing? No one exercises to know how it feels?

Although Carey just seems like she went fuck it

So her voice track was never put on in the first song so she couldnt lip synch to it. What a fuckin fraud.

I would, just saying

>ball drops
>all the couples kissing

>Do people really think these people sing while jumping and dancing and there's zero huffing and puffing? No one exercises to know how it feels?
They do when they're legit

EXPOSED

I just realized she's half black

What's his name again?

They don't. Ufc niggas can't talk after 3 minutes and they're dead around 9

Gaga ain't singing her shit while partying, drinking and smoking

Shouldve gotten Ariana

BLAME IT ON THE
BLAME IT ON THE
BLAME IT ON THE
BLAME IT ON THE
BLAME IT ON THE
BLAME IT ON THE R-RIIIII RAIN

It'll be ok bro

Still not as big a train wreck as Glitter.

Mike "Charged capacitors for homo face sitters" Pence

>comparing ufc fighting to dancing

>you will never fuck Kathy Griffin

Are you really comparing dancing with fighting? Singers can dance and sing live, deal with it mariah.

Thats a genuinely great song

she was walking around on stage!

You realize singers can actually do that right? I mean you get that?

Leave her alone.

Pretty comparable when it's 1 hour and a half of jumping around while keeping the right notes, remembering lyrics, not huffing, doing some choreographed gangbang etc

Imagine Roy Nelson doing a hour of Beyoncé shit

Not even trying to play along.

kek she just said fuck it

youtube.com/watch?v=2FU3aAEayUE

This is what "singers" sound like during shows. Not referring to singers who stand still and just occasionally get excited on stage

Yeah this was fucking incredible

My mom and I are arguing whether or not the sound people fucked up by playing a track without vocals or of they really didn't have her monitors turned on like she said . Because she lip sung the rest

actually good performers no when to not over exert themselves so they can sing. And that wasn't even the issue since Mariah was literally walking around. She claimed the she couldnt hear herself and decided fuck it. A good, seasoned performer would at least try. She's seasoned but thats about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-pucXbToAao

youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0

Why is lipsyncing allowed?

>tfw white guys will never be cool again
>only rapper niggers allowed now

;_;

Oh yeah for sure Mariah just said fuck it

Modern singers aren't actually about singing, they are a spectacle of debauchery instead.

They reflect the culture that the elites want the middle and lower class to have. Proof propaganda works and it's real.

true

youtube.com/watch?v=n_GFN3a0yj0

cringekino?

>They reflect the culture that the elites want the middle and lower class to have.

Well, they ARE handpicked by the elites and their music is all produced by a small number of people.
They are literally just a puppet to dance around and look pretty while someone does all of the work.

>Mariah Carey
>She clearly doesn't

Whats even more sad is she couldn't even lip sync properly.

She should not be performing anymore. Or at least not getting paid to.

Yeah bro I know, but they're not dancing and jumping for 40min while remembering choreography, lyrics and notes. As i said, I'm not referring to real singers, but "acts" like gaga, beyonce etc

Mike "Fear My Electric Fence" Pence

Another feature of a lot of those "acts" is that they could never produce their recorded sound live, because it's so reliant on studio production and not on their actual vocal abilities.

It's not just the dancing, it's a fundamental lack of talent to begin with.

kek she doesnt even give a shit. putting more effort into fixing her hair.

Mike "Apply The Shocking Quints" Pence

Check em.

boo

Exactly i always thought people assumed that was the case, even fans (they just like it bc it's still somewhat admirable like a dancing monkey is)

Some unknown writes lyrics, producers make her sound right, they teach a presentable looking girl some dance moves etc

How much is it to get into these parties?

Compare this to actual talented performers, running around while still singing their asses off

youtu.be/obAtn6I5rbY

She has nodes, okay! ;_;

THICC
H
I
C
C

I agree that's pretty awesome, but it's not a whole hour of various rough dance moves that vary wildly in 3 minutes endleasly. It's some tiny jump around for 3 minutes.

Humans can't sing as well as he's doing while soing madonna/gaga/spears/beyonce shit because they're fake. He's doing some amazing shit, but not inhuman

Wtf is lip sung?

they don't do that much cocaine these days either

Yeah, go watch all of Stop Making Sense. Talking Heads run around and dance their asses off through the whole god damn show.

She lip synced to one thing, so it doesn't matter what the truth is, it's going to be assumed she was gonna lip sync the rest.

That's not true in Canada we had a dance rock band who did the whole shebang for our version of Mtv's New Years party a few years ago and they sounded great. The female lead singer was literally kick flipping and crowd surfed at on one point.

Physically that's not as impressive as what these diva acts perform (jump, kick, punch, swirl, be thrown, sing x 17 songs)

But that's ok. That dude was moving out of his own volition and his own excitement with his voice. It's natural. It doesn't break the voice. Same as Michael Stipe dancing weird. They're natural and vibrant, not choreographed and in need of lipsync

she tried to lip sync and even failed at that

The band was Metric.

Occasionally you get really good acts (i went to a Yeah Yeah Yeahs one that was incredible, bitch was a Tasmanian devil, but still it wasn't 60min of jump kick sing bang jump punch sing kick etc)

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that bud. Not sure why you're defending Mariah Carey of all people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol fuck her, I'm just saying I thought people assumed all of these girls were fake (maybe bc i'm from the 3rd world so when they come over to a tv show they don't really have the budget to fake so well)

when you make pussy music

So what? It's like any other time you kissed your partner. It doesn't feel any more "special" or romantic because it's New Year's.

I know what you mean.

I wish someone would resurrect Layne Staley

>youtu.be/l9jX1KAKp78?t=302

are you retarded user

>partner
reddit awaits. Pls go bck

youtube.com/watch?v=74P4W_okEqA

Even when he was at his lowest he could still perform great.

mariah carey should go the route of mili vanilli and kill herself

girl you know its true is a JAM

but for real tho i could see her killing herself, I mean what a huge fuckup, and on such a large stage.
also fuck you mariah for blaming the soung guys for not having the monitors on, i work sound at events but you still were going to lip synch

The only thing I am gutted about in this life is that I never got to prime Layne, Mike, Sean and Jerry.

And yeah, although Layne was fucked up, and his voice had hollowed, it was leagues above anyone else. Who's left? Eddie Vedder? Chris Cornell? They got nothing on Layne.

Also, Tripod is underrated

Me right now:
youtube.com/watch?v=x3wF0mZEuBY

Was her Asian boyfriend there with her?
etonline.com/news/206166_exclusive_mariah_carey_and_bryan_tanka_are_a_proper_relationship_now/

>tfw had it muted the entire time so only noticed the fact she somehow got more clothes as the performance went ont

>Was her Asian boyfriend there with her?
Yet another Western celebrity female with an Asian guy

Never had a gf the post.

>>Was her Asian boyfriend there with her?
Mariah dumped her billionaire White Aussie husband for this Asian guy.

WHITE MEN : BTFO

LICED

Get on our level

youtu.be/5jTTvrWlht8

Yeah, he was one of the dancers.

Yeah, it was embarrassing watching that fat bitch and I noticed that two minutes before the ball dropped, she blahblablah'ed then ran out of sight and off stage. Fucking nigger slag cunt.

Nice, this is really true. It is amazing how far Asian males have come even with the entire Jewish entertainment establishment against us.

How can white """men""" even compete?

I wanna fuck Mariah Carey in her butthole