Chinks are ruining Canada

Everyone with eyes can see it.
Wretched yellow skinned subhumans that breed like rats leaving their sinking ship.

CHINESE EXCLUSION ACT NOW!!

Don't send them back. Kill them all.

One can fucking dream.

Lived in Niagara Falls - U.S. side for a little under 2 years. Had 2 automobile accidents while living there. Both times, an Asian lady from Ontario rear-ended me - once in a parking lot while my car was parked and once at an intersection.

Keep your chinks in Canada. Thanks.

They should be deported back to China. I don't want to look at their ugly slant eyed gook faces any more.

be happy you get yellow jews and not shitskins

t. Québec

iktf

We get shitskins too.

Chinese are terrible everyone can see it.

They make good General Toa's up in Canada?

Probably. They also make for a fucking disaster of a housing market and piss me right off.

They're ruining Australia too.

You go to an auction for a house and it is just stinky chinkies as far as the eye can see.

But then they win

>9 out of 10 houses in Hongcouver are $1,000,000 or more

kek

>chinks buy the houses and don't even live in them

double fucking kek

>Trudeau completely ignores source of problem and tries to tax-and-spend his way out of it

Just nuke us desu senpai

This is what happens when they number 1.3 billion. Politicians drinking Chink semen by the fucking gallon; I hope they all drown in their salty gook cum.

This country is populated by idiot boomer traitors.

They basically enslave 1.2 billion chinks back in their 3rd world shithole country so a bunch of chinks can run away and buy houses in 1st world countries.

Worked there for 2 years places is a shithole and everyone in it is too

IF YOU ARE CHINESE AND YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE COMMIT SUICIDE. FUCKING CHINKS JUST DROP DEAD.

that's what happened to california, it's a total shithole now

Shit country, Shit people, Shit water, Shit air.

Nuke it and start over.

Our forefathers knew about the Chinese and we were stupid enough to forget. CHINESE EXCLUSION ACT NOW.

Bring back the Head tax

Now I like what I see.

>Our forefathers knew about the Chinese and we were stupid enough to forget.

This is correct is 9/10 cases where "liberalization" or other shitty social "improvement" has occurred

>tfw America-Lite these days

chinks can only help canada senpai

I like their women, and their women like me.

THERE'S TOO FUCKING MANY.

Build wall.