If you had 5 minutes to talk with him right now, what would you say?

if you had 5 minutes to talk with him right now, what would you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop looking at me you dumb nigger

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

wuz we wuz?

I hope the army drops you in the front line on the next war, thx senpai.

Allahu Akbar

if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

AYOOOOOOOOOOO

If you werent so pro nigger pro gay pro muslim, youd be alright, maaan

I would insult him for 5 minutes straight.

You're a fucking filthy Kenyan nigger and a muslim. You may have all these other people fooled but you don't fool me, moon cricket.

'So, ever had poutine?'

We gave blacks one chance to "we wuz" and you fucked it up for the remaining history of the US.

Thank you.

Thank him for leading this country the past 7 years and for undoing the damage of the Bush Jr presidency.

Maybe just drink a beer with him and ask about area 51.

How does it feel knowing you orchestrated the fall of the greatest thing this earth has ever known? The West.

5 minutes is a long time, all the words I would speak would not fit in a single post, so I would just play this: youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU for him.

I'd call him a nigger for 5 minutes straight.

You're half breed nigger mongrel bastard spawn defiling the White House

go take your teleprompters and go back to Kenya and leave the presidency to a European-American like Donald J. Trump

PRAISE KEK

Fpbp ever

I'd ask him if he is a race baiting nigger or just a typical democrat.

What is okie-doke?

gib visa

Why do you hate America?

>"The time for talk has passed."

We elected you on the basis that we'd lessen racism.

You made race relations worse. Should've known, where there is a nig there is a nog and you nig-nogged this country, nigger.

what do you think about the Jews?

Sic semper tyrannis ad mortem!
*bang*

>"are you okay user, you're sweating and shaking"

Ask him if he's a lizard

What gender was your wife born as?

What color is your prayer rug?

I'd ask him if he could get me working on the Clinton campaign to further my own career and maybe run as a faux democrat for president in 2032

Your visit to Hiroshima was a waste of time and funds. The lack of sincerity was as clear as the observable treatment a low grade student receives after they are invited into a study group for the sake of keeping face.

Underrated

Fuck it! I wasn't using my sides anyway

I want in

haha you guys are so funny...

Why did you marry a fucking tranny? What are you, gay?

I'd ask him if he even lifts.

i would ask him, when is he moving back to kenya now that he fucked America so good?

trump is a mixed raced too

DASU DASU SHOOP DA WOOP! DO A SPINNING FLIP DSFARGEG GRINMAN LIKES TO RUN FGSFDS AM I A MEME YET AFRODUCK BOBBA KIKKOMAN

are you a pirate?

why do you let them control you?

ex-pirate, but might be going back to being one since the gooks keep stealing our fish.