/copalib/ obligatory thread- Superliga Edition

With the Argie superliga already going on , we have today the highlight matches
>18.05 Boca - Olimpo
>20.05 Temperley - Riber

also
>16.05 San Lorenzo - R*cing

Other urls found in this thread:

globoesporte.globo.com/go/futebol/times/goias/noticia/torcedores-invadem-ct-do-goias-e-agridem-zagueiro-bruno-aguiar.ghtml
youtube.com/watch?v=VK9n9aymwUY
youtube.com/watch?v=59Yi0qYxvbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also there is like 6 brasileirao matches, Corinthians lost ontem*

*ontem means yesterday

yes
we have a Derby
>Palmtrees - Sao Paulo

and we play against BBMP
>Bahia - Botafogo

The new Grondonón

>a volleyball
what did they mean by this?

What's up, /copalib/? Any recent football related chimpout in your country? Here's one from Brazil

50 members of a Goiás' Torcida Organizada, unhappy with the team's results, broke into the club's training ground to beat up the players and raise hell. They broke some stuff from the club and found one player, he's a
defender who was recovering from an injury and was training when they broke into the club's facilities.
Luckily, he only got some bruises in the mouth and already pressed charges against them.
globoesporte.globo.com/go/futebol/times/goias/noticia/torcedores-invadem-ct-do-goias-e-agridem-zagueiro-bruno-aguiar.ghtml

is this /bundes/?

/bundes/lumpen starts next weekend

Which teams are the far left and the nigger between Sacachispas and Riestra

the nigger is victoriano arenas
the far left is general lamadrid

We have Bogotá and Cali derbies today.

> be last
> beat the shit out of their player
> immediately beat the leader, in one of the league's best performances ever

IT WORKS!

NFLPARATODOS brand new crest for recently promoted Chacarita Jrs

Where can I buy this?

Are we also going to use this general for the international matches?

He always talk about selling stuff on his twitter but it's so post-ironic I can't really tell if it's real or not.

I guess we can, just like we talk from almost any kind of tournament besides Libertadores, but /conmebol/ is still going to be the main thread probably, it's more gringo-friendly.

there was a Bogotá derby?

he plays for Goiás not Alt. Goianiense

Pratto ded

For me, you ask? Well... for me, it's Cuca

/r/equesting San Lorenzo vs Racing stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=VK9n9aymwUY

>saum paulo
literally who can stop them
from relegation

I thought Fox was supposed to be super harsh on streams.

> Danubio 1 - 1 Nacional

This is going to be a fun uruguayao

Is ANal vs DIM considered a derby?

> Plastic tier
Primera
Federal A
> try hard tier
Primera C
Federal C
> Reasonable tier
B Nacional
Primera D
> top tier
Federal B
> god tier
B Metro

This is a Fact

Everyone calls those matches clasicos.

>santa fue 1 - memenarios 0 (half time)
>america - cali in one bong and ten bings

>TEMPERLEL

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HOW DO YOU FUCKING CHOKE THAT?

River les dio un mejor regalo que el de Gago en el ultimo superclasico, y Temperley se perdio el gol

>NACHO, LA CONCHA DE TU MADRE
kek

Half the NT injured, how much are they getting paid by FI--- I mean AFA?

Now if only Arevalo Rios got injured, it'd be great help

HUEZÃO, ROUND 22 OF 38:
>vasco won the derby against fluminense, their first win in a long time, gets them away from the relegation zone
>leaders corinthians, who were undefeated until last week, lost their second home game in a row, this time to literally the worst team in the league, but they still have a 10 point lead over gremio
>gremio's game against sport was postponed to next week because reasons
>palmeiras won the "royal clash" against são paulo, a huge win for them, since it was the club's birthday and they hadnt won in 3 games
>this result makes palmeiras retain 4th place and gets são paulo down in the relegation zone again, they could finish the round as second to last if vitoria wins tomorrow
>third placed santos earned a draw away to brazilian cup finalists cruzeiro, the game literally finished just now as i type this
>despite being the team that has scored the most goals in the history of world football (according to them), they have the 4th worst attack in the league so far
>the other team in the brazilian cup final, flamengo, got their 3rd win in a row under new head coach reinaldo "reinaldo rueda" rueda, beating alt paranaense 2-0, and sit just 1 point behind palmeiras, on fifth place
>alt mineiro got a huge comeback against ponte preta, winning 2-1 with a fantastic free kick by venezuelan midfielder romulo otero, this result takes them out of the relegation zone
>other games: who cares
Back to you, Argentina.

>it's a sueño fe parks the bus and wins with a meme corner episode

>vagner mancini is the problem just sack him

>argie superleague is being broadcasted in brazil
Mirala por fox

How influential-ly big is Sao Paulo there? Politic and media wise.
Can they buy their way out of relegation?

>Rolan out
That favors Uruguay, desu
I remember him missing a load of chances against >us in 2015

Of course it does but except in the defense everyone else got injured.

Suarez faking injuries too

*leave meme and narco teams to us*

Cry more, you couldn't do shit against fucking aBerica and you expect to do anything against a decent team?

Suarez hasn't been great this year either. Just park the bus and hit >us on the counter, that should get you a draw at least.

The only teams that have that kind of influence nowadays are Corinthians and Flamengo, and even Corinthians got relegated in 2007.

DEAD

ola

rolan es un muerto, un favor les hace al lesionarse

>Rolan injured

And nothing of value was lost.

The first good one he made.

It wasn't before?

>reinaldo "reinaldo rueda" rueda
Caught me off guard

how is Cuellar doing there huebro?

yes

>tnt en vivo

>check Cavani goals from last game
>a bunch of brazilians mad because he takes penalties instead of Neymar who is the "owner" of the team now and saying he's a shit person
>another bunch of videos talking about it
>even Rede Globo talking about how Neymar is so humble that he LETS Cavani take penalties

This is so bizarre, are brazilians always like this?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
NO HAY MUNDIAL, CHICOS
QUE LA PASEN BIEN, URUGUAYOS

>benedios

NICE

>memedetto
>mascherano
>aguero

>Benedetto

This can't be the same guy that played shit in America. What the fuck happened?

>the city of aberica

He scored 25 goals in a 30 (thirty) teams league, single round across a whole season while not playing international nor national cups at Boca.

Take a guess which was the decisive factor.

Thanks Brasil. It seems like even when a team is steamrolling the league here is still more entertaining than a european teamwinslol.
Anyhow, looks like we are going to need to wait until the last rounds to really call out the Lib/Sud teams. What is going to happen if both Copa do Brasil finalists end in any of those spots? Expand the league's qualification zone or use the Copa semifinalists/qf?

Are you SURE about that

FUCK WATCH THIS

DEVILISH, TOP 10 ANIME BETRAYALS

>Egidio Arevalo
>Carlos Sanchez
Nani?????????

Fuck, did he really git gud so fast?

we did it lads

Is that a lista de convocados for ants? What's going on recently anyways? you've always been good but these last years have been awful for some reason.

I hate playing Paraguay though, you guys are butchers and put a lot of balls in the game, it's always hard.

I was being ironic

> 30 teams
Literally playing against second division teams
> single round
Literally facing half of the teams at home without a chance of them to host them after
> across a whole season
that's almost 25% less matches than a regular season
> without any international or national cup
The most expensive team in Argentina and top 5 in SA struggled to win a league against teams that were ask competing at continental level.
They literally delayed 4 months their match against a 3rd division team because the multimillionaire team needed to focus on their single competition.

Yes, he clearly ended up on top but what he did is nowhere near being extraordinary, he is just pure smoke blown by Boca

I remember some paraguayan saying that after 2011 CA final there was a "generational change" our something.
Also, maybe Ortigoza's fight wasn't an isolated case.

Tabarez loves the midget.

Sanchez can at least go to the bench because he's fast and can change a game in the last 20 but Arevalo Rios is just awful, an ex player.

Benedetto is good despite what you said. He's definetely not better than Alario though.

You forgot to mention based FOGAO winning at the best br state

Shit. I think Bou was even better than him. Boca shirt is really heavy after all

Egidio should have literally retired 2 years ago. The principal asset of him was that he could run a lot and have pressure, but he has lost that long ago

why do we never talk about the chilean league?

Delet
Do not even mention it again

That's what everyone says here, he should've retired after the 2015 copa america

El loco Abreu plays in Chile's second division, scores every game.

Gustavo alfaro 's daughter is hot as hell

Arateî results

Blanco's are better.

Confiança won. Gut

Hey at least you didnt get >Higuameme this time, thats a start

Higuain es bueno. Sampaoli es muy tribunero, eligio los que la hinchada pide.

As a side note, my mom was confused when she learned Sampaoli was Argentina's DT because she thought he was chilean, she said that he doesn't look Argentinian, too small and brown, kek.

>Higuain es bueno

It was broadcasted years ago by Esporte Interativo and then by Fox until 2015, I guess (I remember seeing Independiente relegated on Fox). Then they lost the rights around the time of Tevez's return and the last couple of seasons haven't been broadcasted in hueland, but they got the broadcasting rights again literally a couple of days ago.

He was a bench player for most of his spell here, but that's because he plays in the same position as Marcio Araújo, who is an awful player who somehow is an undisputed starter everywhere he plays. But now with Rueda he became a starter and is playing well, probably his best moment since he arrived in Brazil.

But that's true, the same thing happened with Nerman and Messi at Barcelona.

>What is going to happen if both Copa do Brasil finalists end in any of those spots?
They will expand the qualification zone, from 6 to 7, if the Copa do Brasil winner is there, to 8, if the Libertadores winner is there too, and to 9 if the Sudamericana winner is there. Yes, there's a possibility that the league's 9th placed team (aka the Botafogo zone) qualifies for copalib.

Holy shit, I forgot that, and I live in Bahia. Bora Baea minha disgraça

>too small and brown
yee, we are just the right amount of both

>9th placed team (aka the Botafogo zone)

Is Romero even a main GK on whatever club he's playing at?

Mama mia

This is the new meme
youtube.com/watch?v=59Yi0qYxvbM

>#ElClasicoMasAntiguo

es lindo el acento uruguayo
y pegadizo. A principio de año me fuí 1 noche a Colonia y volví hablando en uruguayo

For us andeans you both speak the same.

Speaking of Argie-guayan relations, is the whole MUH 100 YEARS DUAL COUNTRY WC bid actually happening? stopped hearing about it some time ago

we are too poor to do it

>we are too poor to bribe FIFA officials
ftfy, also damn shame.

It has been officially proposed this month. But from I see, most people really don't like the idea, especially from the stories if Brasil and Rio.
But
- Buenos Aires is hosting the Youth Olympic Games next year.
- Argentina and Uruguay are both candidates for the next two u17 and u20 WCs (2019 and 2021), but not together.
- Buenos Aires is in the final against Santiago to host the 2023 Panamerican Games
- Both Arg-Uru are on the verge of hosting together the 2023 FIBA WC.

The final bid to decide the 2030 WC will be on 2023 so if all I have say shows that >we are not capable of doing it, we would be theoretically in time to walk off.

Anyway, I personally think we should do it, what could be worse than now. The bolivian sorrow is a way of life, what are we going to do if we are not in a permanent state of economical crisis? Talk about racial tension?

Argentinians end words like they're singing, it's more flamboyant i'd say. We speak slower, drier.

Of course this changes between regions, we have like 4 ways of speaking depending where the person comes from. I'm from Salto so I speak similar to people from Paysandu and Bella Union, Rivera and Artigas speak a mix of portuguese and spanish with a weird accent, and in Argentina you have cordoba and the pseudo chileans in Tucuman

>he whole MUH 100 YEARS DUAL COUNTRY WC bid actually happening
Yes, Macri and Tabare were going to meet and make it official but Infantino said that he wants to attend the meeting(he wants bribes)

I love you uruguay

I don't get it

See, Globo needs to meme a sportsperson to make a profit, since their most profitable athlete (a.k.a. Ayrton Senna) died in '94. After them, they tried to meme Ronaldo, Barrichello, Kaká, Robinho and Massa into GOAT tier. Now, it's Nerman's turn to be memed and people nevertheless buy that shit.

Mouchester United? No, not a chance now

>now
Romero managed to play more than 15 club games for the first time since 2009 under Mou management last year.
Obviously is really hard with De Gay but Mou estimates him higher than any other manager did so far.