Pic related is the electoral map based on polling colored in for states that show a candidate winning by 5% or greater...

Pic related is the electoral map based on polling colored in for states that show a candidate winning by 5% or greater. The grey states are either swing states or states where there hasn't been enough polling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statewide_opinion_polling_for_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016

What states will Trump or Clinton win that are unconventional for their parties? For some strange reason, Oregon is looking to be a swing state; Trump is actually competitive there. PA is also another state that's usually blue but Trump is looking competitive in.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2015/06/17/how-the-gop-could-win-pennsylvania/
scribd.com/doc/314133773/Clout-Research-Poll-Oregon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thefederalist.com/2015/06/17/how-the-gop-could-win-pennsylvania/

Read this the other day actually. I'm really interested in Oregon, but nobody seems to be talking about it.

scribd.com/doc/314133773/Clout-Research-Poll-Oregon

BLUE
Hillary will win Iowa with no question. Ohio probably won't vote for Trump. Michigan is almost sure to be blue, an Oregon as well.

RED
AZ and NE will vote for anyone Republican, so that's pat. Hillary's being from AR won't be enough to give it to her; nor will she get MS nor AL.

The rest could go either way and don't matter much, except PA which will probably be blue.

Florida is probably red, trump beat a sitting senator and a former governer there and orlando happened.

omaha will probably go blue this election, NE is a split state

Colorado huh? Never would've guessed

>Iowa
ehh, not too sure about that.

spic invasion of texas made it grey?

I wouldn't be too quick to discount Iowa and Ohio for Trump

latest poll had Trump winning by only 3% iirc. We need more polling, but looking at just that one poll, I'd classify it as swing. With more polling, I'm sure it would be solid Trump though. Just can't say yet

Iowa was blue for 6 of the last 7 elections and it's really not made up of the...um..."special" kind of people who find Trump attractive.

>he doesnt live in a red state

Yes, the GOP is going to win a state that hasn't gone Red for six presidential elections straight and just elected a democratic governor and supreme court, with a candidate that literally has some of the lowest likability polls ever.

It's more that Trump's sheer unpopularity with most of the voting populace is turning states that have historically been red state strongholds into things that are potentially at risk

Why the hell is SC not red? Trump support is everywhere here.
As for uncommons, I'm going to call NH going red this cycle...unless the MA migrants would rather just have Mass annex it.

People are still upset from 2013 at the very least. If you look at the wikipedia article, it's red with outdated polls. WY, ND, SD, NE are all definitely red as well.

State elections are not an indication of how presidential elections will turn out. Scott Walker being the first governor to ever survive a recall election in Wisconsin did not translate to Romney winning Wisconsin, even with Paul Ryan on his ticket.

>25 cents has deposited into your account

>Texas
>not red

What the fuck, user

It probably is, along with a host of other states on that map. We just need more polling to confirm.

Trump will win NC

Styxhexenhammer projection.

>Oregon, the SJW hipster capital of the northwest and which has also voted democrat in the last 7 elections, is going to be a swing state
This is what Trumpcucks ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

Holy shit, you faggots are this delusional. Do you jack off to pictures of Trump everyday or something?

That skeleton is usually pretty accurate, but PA leaning red?

>Leaf too cucked to be able to give the correct (You)
Oregon probably will go blue, but as far as SJW, you're talking pretty much just about Portland. Try driving down I-5 through the rest of the state. Ever been through Grants Pass, Medford or other smaller cities? They're much different than Portland or Salem. Heck, even in parts of WA, you still have 'muh Jesus' signs in places.

One poll came out showing Donald Trump 2 percentage points ahead of Hillary in Oregon.

You are right though. It will definitely be blue.

Most people here don't know jack shit about elections.

Hillary will be the next president. She literally just needs Virginia to win.

Oh fuck you've convinced me, I'm now #shillinforhill

Florida will be red. PA is swing. Not sure that NH is solid blue either