>I am boxing
>his little peanut head, his little body, he's tiny
>his muscles are holding too much water, he's blown up it's over

it was all a lie?

what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wRmOOWPTRBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if this guy is the greatest knockout artist in mma does that mean that all mma fighters have chins made of glass?

floyd never looked hurt

yes

>itt boxing fans that don't know that Floyd showed his back purposely breaking the face your opponent rule for three straight rounds and should have been DQd

I think that is fair to say. MMA punches are like taking a direct shot in a pillow fight

What about the hammer shots and hits to the back of the head that Connor was never called on?

Conor was new to boxing. Floyd should have known better and been penalized accordingly.

It's like if your 5 year old son and 14 year old son get into trouble by stealing cookies from an old lady. Do you punish the 5 year old heavily? No, you punish the 14 year old more heavily because he should know better and should set the example.

But then again

>you having children
lol

it seems that mma faggots have grossly underestimated the toughness built up by being punched repeatedly in the face since the age of eight

mma is the best pro sport for wrestlers, submission experts and gook style fighters, so amateur level boxers like Goobs can take advantage of that and get some ebin KOs when really they're c-level athletes

You mean when Mayweather turned his back purposely to try and draw it as a DQ? You mean the amplified version of the trash he pulled against Canelo? Or how about the nasty uncalled elbows of Mayweather.

it's called hyping a fight and turning a joke into a billion dollar machine

people rate mma because it is the closest to a fight to death in the entertainment industry. they know boxe is just a sport and that any boxers would get btfo in mma

conor was slipping dipping and sliding when he should have been sliding slipping and then dipping

he looks 50

because it is photoshopped genius

Another MMA hypejob created to pander to WWE trailer trash.

Just like Rousey, can't throw hands to fucking save themselves.

floyd looked like he was having a Sunday morning pre-workout
honestly, I don't know what to think, now.
I kept telling myself Conor could smach him, but it was pretty obvious that Mayweather had no problem with him at all. Like, none. There were two entirely different calibres of athletic skill out there, and MMA didn't look good, tBh.

Connor telling the press he thought he "smoked" and "outboxed" Mayweather for the first few rounds only made shit worse. Like Conor doesn't realize that he was never a threat at all. MMA needs to learn from this. Imagine how good someone would be if they were in MMA but had half of Wifebeater's skills and fight IQ.
One day, maybe, but I doubt that, too, because MMA pay is terrible. We'll never attract elite athletes.

its a great shoop though.

He was stepping around a lot while Floyd was ducking down. McGregor threw at least 20+ rabbit punches to the back of the head, which are illegal.

Don't forget the low blow. The ref was letting him get away with everything.

What dafuq type of analogy is that?

This is how the USA got into Vietnam. White people are suckers for hype.

youtu.be/wRmOOWPTRBs

The handwraps in boxing really toughen up the fist, while in MMA you have to be more careful punching so you don't break your hand. Both boxing gloves and MMA gloves seem to do about equal damage

You forgot..."He's fooked!"

t. mark

>TFW my friends had the audacity to complain about how the ref was one sided against McGregor.

If this wasn't a spectacle McGregor would've been DQ'd by the 3 round.

>trying to draw a dq
That's not what he was doing at all but it isn't like an mma faggot would know anything about strategy. He was turning his back so the red would have to break them up and you get a 10 second breather. If Connor knew anything about strategy he would have just fallen over in the 10th so he could catch his breath because he already lost the round on points

it was actually crazy how little power mcgregors punches had it made mayweather look like golovkin out there

It is impossible to knock out blacks.

is all these complaints about the fight just Sup Forums butthurt that their boy lost?

>Sell the fight
>Get in the ring
>Collect money

If you really believe any of the shit before the fight thats your fault.

McGregor couldn't knock out Floyd early enough and, because MMA does not go more than 3 or 4 rounds, he doesn't have the stamina to last 12 rounds max. It showed when McGregor got tired and Floyd took advantage of that.

>white aging process

Mayweather looks about 15 years younger. The absolute state of white genetics.