/heem/ - Favorite female fighter Edition

Now that boxing mandrama is over, who's your favorite female fighter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrPiupdE7oY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who is your favorite fighter? mine is aspen ladd.

Da real MVP: The girl on the right. Smiles for 2 hours straight.

We got BTFO lads, how will we ever recover?

(You)

that's just cause of the plastic surgery

How does Conor beat Nate in the inevitable rematch?

>box brit

Thank fucking god this normie-tier circus fight is finally over. How much longer until Bisping gets heem'd by the natty GOAT?

>Mr Roid Gutt
>Natty
;^)

Now you're talking about other stuff entirely. Can you really call something low tier garbage if the guy wearing it is a billion dollars richer than you?

>How much longer until Bisping gets heem'd by the natty GOAT?

Why would he heem heemself ?

there's only one natty goat and he does not share power, buddeh.

Reminder to chuck that tin buddeh

I actually don't feel btfo at all though

fuck off with your fake ass """""""""""sport"""""""""""""""

not a real fighters with those boobs

too natty

not trying hard enough

Grow up.

Should fighter be allowed to use plastic surgery to improve their fighting ability? shouldn't it be monitored by usada? Like what if somebody just got a huge chin implant and became unheemable. Or what if they got limb lengthening surgery and abused their non natty reach Hardly seems fair.

What did Schaub mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=lrPiupdE7oY

I can't be bothered to decipher their CTE induced incoherent ramblings, what do they say

That Mcgregor clearly won rounds and Nate is Salty as a hue.

why is nate so volatile

fucking brazilians lmfao

how would Scaub do in a grappling match against Diaz

>jose

Schaub says Conor won 4 rounds and he did better than people expected
Nate says Conor sucks
Nate says Floyd wasn't trying
Nate says as soon as Floyd tried to win he won so Conor didn't win any rounds
Schaub disagrees respectfully
Nate spergs out, flips him off, and calls him a bitch

State of hues

nate would be surprised

Oh okay so that confirms Nate is brain damaged, too bad the superior Diaz will never come back

>Jose Aldo laughing at the man that KO'd him in 13 seconds and made $30 million in one night
J U S T

If this was a 3 round fight Conor would have won

Think about that

Schaub was the level-headed person here, Nate is just super salty that Conor won't fight him.

Why is Brendan riding conor's dick so hard? Is he his only source of income these days?

Brandon has been vindicated by Floyd himself

It was a multiple hundred million dollar fight and was not going to be over fast. You have to give people their money's worth. Conor of course went in guns blazing as expected and blew his load before Floyd even got started on him. Pretty predictable and nobody gives a shit about what ifs

Floyd held back and watched for a few rounds and didn't do much damage, but Conor punched a lot and got tired and Floyd saw a lot of Conor's punches and he didn't take much damage either.

is there a shot of her ass from this

If it was a 3 round fight Floyd's game plan would have been different tbf

No you weirdo

codyfag would him this goof desu

Honestly it was the most boring and expected outcome. Everyone was hoping for either some real aggression in the early rounds where someone got their head knocked off their shoulders or a one sided beat down or something fun, but all we got was a show of aggression, and a boring measured exploitation of that show of aggression. If it was real instead of just for show maybe Conor could have got the KO, instead he tired himself out.

>khabib calling out conor
khabib is retarded

Can Khabib even make 155?

>losing rounds w-was part of his strategy ;_;
are boxfags really this desperate to defend their goat being unable to knock out some guy in his boxing debut

Someone post a tmt pepe

It could be a million times more boring,Floyd just jabbing and countering him,cutting the ring etc

>people saying Conor showed heart
they guy quits as soon as he ate a power punch just like in the Nate Diaz fight.

>wake up
>5 seconds of no memory
>remember Conor lost
>want to sleep again

Meh.
A few good rounds from Conor. He connected a few times and showed some heart.

lmao

lmao people still fucking salty about Conor

your hearts will never be satisfied boys

>he got walked down the entire fight

No he didnt. Paulie must hace CTE from sparring Conor

t. mong

he got walked down the entire fight the same way paulie was pushed down

Those are crying emojis because Conor won't fight him again not to mention Aldo doesn't even deserve a rematch when he isn't even in title contention at featherweight
Best part is that him getting knocked out in 13s was one of the main contributors to making this fight happen at all

Nate Diaz is such a piece of shit.

paulie being on the commentary is just more proof of how corrupt boxing is

really rough showing for boxing last night

Why are people acting like this is a "win for Conor"?

For all the "no steps back" talk from Conor, this is about as bad a loss as it could have been. Getting outboxed is fine seeing as Floyd is levels above. Getting absolutely bullied by a much smaller and much older man with "brittle old hands", is a bad loss in my eyes and I don't know how others are trying to spin this as a "win" for Conor.

Getting outboxed for 12 rounds straight is a "good moral victory" for Conor with an easy excuse to spin "I came here to fight, Floyd came here to dance". Getting absolutely whooped by an old man coming out of retirement who used to weigh as low as 125 lbs, is about as bad of a loss as it could have been in my opinion.

you're right, he got walked down for 7 rounds not 10

it's a massive win for conor and you're going to get sick of hearing it lmao

Anyone here talking MMA. Jesus Christ take it to /box/ this is mma. Who is your favorite woman in the UFC? fighters only none of that childish megan olivi crap.

Conor's power got exposed. He literally has no KO power

Do you guys think last night's fight will help the GGG/Canelo PPV numbers? Or hurt them?

>Why are people acting like this is a "win for Conor"?
Because he lasted 10 rounds with the boxing GOAT on his pro boxing debut

this

I guess everyone Floyd has fought has no KO power and got exposed.

i was taller than he is when i was in middle school of course he has no power

Think it was Floyds plan to give Conor a false sense of superiority in the first rounds. Conor and his corner thought they will outbox this nigger in his own game and Conor didnt really try to put all his effort in knocking out Floyd, which was his only chance. Instead he tired him out in, while looking good, in the first rounds. After that he was fucked and Floyd capitalized on that

I can't tell if this is a comment from a genuine casual who just came on heem yesterday or /box/ bait

I wish Conor lasted until the end and lost by points. Then people would look into those points, see they're biased garbage and boxing would be dead for good.

No one is buying the Conor fought great narrative outised of delusionnal mma fans.
People will never forget those palms strike he did, he looked like a mongoloid.

I need smug tmt Pepe's to piss my friend off. Post em

He fought great considering his lack of experience. Most people who aren't deluded hating morons recognize that.

Ways it could have been worse:
>Conor getting knocked out unconcious
>Conor getting knocked down
>Conor getting DQ'd
>Conor getting stopped within the first 3 rounds
>Conor not landing more punches than Pacquiao
Wow that was hard

>he lasted 10 rounds against a retired, 40 year old, former 125 pounder before getting absolutely finished

Nice """""""Sport""""""" you've got there faggots.

>implying any boxing champion you've got would last 4 rounds in a real fight and not pillowhugging

Professional fighter here. Ask me anything fight related.

Shevchenko. Megan Olivi is still very qt though.

How do we stop boxing?

>Jon Jones tested positve
>Conor didn't "just" get outboxed, he literally got whooped by an old man who's significantly smaller than him
>Biggest UFC PPV isn't even close to HALF of the biggest boxing PPV
>UFCs biggest stars are running over to boxing because even they know that's where the moneys at

UFC biggest PPV - 1.6 million
Boxing biggest PPV - 4.5 million

No wonder Conor Mcgregor literally begged a retired boxer to change his bum life by whooping his ass inside the boxing ring

Post your sherdog record

>can't even stun a 40 year old man

waaah waaaaah cry more little baby

shut the fuck up

lmao conor did so much better than the "experts" said he would it's not even funny

will you ever be able to beat obesity?

14-2 i'm not saying who i am

>implying 40 is old for the """sport's GOAT"""
jesus what a faggy sport

Know what.

Put a 40 year old Conor McGregor coming off a 2 year layoff against a 29 year old Kovalev INSIDE the Octagon and i'll tell you what, I favor Kovalevs chances way more than Conors inside the boxing ring.

Conor could have KO'd Floyd is he really wanted to

Have you ever touched another man's dick on purpose?

Are you on PEDs?

i weigh 255 i'm a heavyweight i don't cut (obviously)

>experts said Floyd would only get a decision
>betting odds favored Floyd getting a decision
>Floyd gets a TKO win
>"Conor did so much better than was expected"

LOL

>I favor Kovalevs chances way more than Conors inside the boxing ring.
Of course you do because you're retarded, by 40 Conor will be a bjj black belt and will literally have this Kovalev nobody on his knees sucking his little irish dick

t.mong who is also a sucker

Before Conor could do any major damage he turned his back on him