Hello everyone, Stefan Molyneux from Free Domain Radio here. I hope you're doing well

Hello everyone, Stefan Molyneux from Free Domain Radio here. I hope you're doing well.

Hi, and welcome to Sup Forums.

>not an argument

Based Stefan strikes again

Tfw

hey its that ungrateful prick that made fun of a one dollar donation

Hello, Abu-Mutassim Al-Shishani. Nice flag u got there

Is it really Stefan Molyneux though?

>1 dollar meme
>not an argument

He personally thanked me in an email, and I have been a call-in guest on his show since my donation.

Kill yourself please and thank you.

My guest tonight is a racist cis white male like myself (jk, I'm a jew). He's written these shitty books marginalized by the academic community and he runs this shitty website. [insert really shitty self-depreciating joke here to make people think I'm not a complete and total narcisist] How you doin', brotha!

sorry, I'm not even going to pretend like there's a question there, just wanted to rant...end rant

Hi Egypt.

I can't wait to see how much he will break down after Britain stays in the EU

Hai

What do you guys think about based Bill Whittle?

Is he redpilled?

from one "king" to another

>instructions to merchant

I hate you more than you can even imagine

For some reason the people most obsessed with "personalities" are the ones always making threads to bash them in.

Most normal rational people are just like "yeah nice video or 2. time to move on with my life."

I just imagine you sycophants maintaining your youtube accounts and getting alert texts when people you follow upload new videos.

He sees the (((problem))) and still defends it.

Present me with an argument

What do you guys think of based Israel?

Is he Bill-pilled?

What do you guys think about based Redpill?

Is he billwhittled?

Hey I'm just impressed Egypt has an Internet connection. Amazing. It almost means niggers installed something instead of stealing it or giving it AIDS.

Good job, nigger.

>Create controversy by getting angry at one dollar donations
>Tons of people send you one dollar donations for the keks
>Bathe in $$$

Can you not see, this was his plan all along.