Anyone seen them in concert? I wanna go but not if it’s a bunch of young white kids...

Anyone seen them in concert? I wanna go but not if it’s a bunch of young white kids. Went to OF back in 2013 and couldn’t have been more annoyed with the fuck boi 18 year olds at the venue

It's going to be the 2018 equivalent of OF kids and art hoes.

Why were you annoyed?

It’ll probably be even worse

it will be worse.

Now that you ask I guess it doesn’t really matter, I just don’t like being lumped in groups I can’t stand

i was considering it, but i saw tyler the creator late last year and the crowd was probably the worst crowd i have ever experienced in years of concert-going. i feel like this would be exactly as bad and i would rather kill myself than deal with that shit again

no
they have two good songs and the rest of their discography ranges from shit to fuckin shit

>I wanna go but not if it’s a bunch of young white kids

Why? At least you know no one will steal your wallet.

People are gonna lump you into groups based on the most scant information they have available to them. Do what you want. Fuck everybody else.

This board never stops churning out shittrips does it?

you never stop spamming overrated rap, do you?

don't worry, people will be able to tell you came alone

Imagine being a salty-ass tripfag like this. SAD!

I went to the concert in new orleans. It was exactly that. Needless moshing, young kids doing annoying things. Also there were pretty mediocre live. The only one who had a thread of live talent was Joba. Ive been to like 7 rap shows and found all of them at least slightly disappointing.

I didn't make the thread, shittrip. We got enough of you retards already, take off the trip and fuck off back to whatever hole you crawled out of.

no I just want shitty hipster virtue-signaling """""woke""""" rap to stop making up half the threads in the catalogue

>self proclaimed boy band
>surprised that their audience are annoying kids
Were you expecting anything else?
Boy bands audience are always cancer.

>buzzwords
>tripfag
>whining bitch
just kill yourself already and get it over with

He’s not wrong they are overrated but in the way that the fans of them think they are underrated but in reality they just suck

why would I kill myself? all my friends would miss me
I wouldn't mind as much if they made decent music, but it's mostly just sorta-artsy Atrocity Exhibition-type rap that doesn't stick well
they put style over substance, which is fine from a marketing standpoint since they're gonna get really popular, but annoying as fuck for everyone else
ironically, they are at their best when they are at their most accessible

You just have bad taste, it's okay.

all their flows are the same
all their beats are mediocre (except for Gummy and Boogie, which are their only good songs)
their lyrics are generally unspectacular
they try too hard to meme themselves (note: this only works well for Kanye)

why'd you pull this thread out of page 6