What is your opinion of pedosexuality?

What is your opinion of pedosexuality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0S642NtHtE&feature=youtu.be&t=6
youtu.be/4LQrJlmtZZQ?t=8m23s
christianpost.com/news/canada-legalizes-most-sex-acts-with-animals-165053/
infowars.com/canada-legalizes-oral-sex-with-pets/
shoebat.com/2016/06/10/canada-legalizes-sex-with-animals-what-an-evil-wicked-generation-full-of-the-devil-and-on-the-road-to-hell/
vice.com/en_ca/read/canadas-ridiculous-ruling-that-oral-sex-with-animals-is-legal-shows-need-for-new-bestiality-laws
nowtheendbegins.com/canadas-highest-court-gives-green-light-legalizing-sex-acts-animals/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_slope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy)
everydayfeminism.com/2015/09/non-monogamy-options/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11119062/Incest-a-fundamental-right-German-committee-says.html
allenbwest.com/2015/06/that-was-fast-yesterday-it-was-gay-marriage-now-look-who-wants-equal-rights/
charismanews.com/us/41571-pedophilia-officially-classified-as-sexual-orientation-by-american-psychology-association
thestar.com/news/insight/2013/12/22/is_pedophilia_a_sexual_orientation.html
salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
jezebel.com/5987888/if-you-want-a-more-thoughtful-boyfriend-try-pegging-him
nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html
salon.com/2015/09/30/im_a_pedophile_youre_the_monsters_my_week_inside_the_vile_right_wing_hate_machine/
liveleak.com/view?i=1d4_1437547293
baka.com.au/nsw/judge-compares-incest-and-paedophilia-to-past-attitudes-towards-homosexuality-claiming-they-might-not-be-taboo-anymore-20140708-zt0v2.html
vice.com/en_uk/read/we-spoke-to-malcolm-brenner-the-guy-who-had-sex-with-a-dolphin-and-the-star-of-new-documentary
thelocal.de/20130201/47711
everydayfeminism.com/2015/12/sex-positivity-in-parenting/
onlinedebate.net/forums/showthread.php/14297-Animals-*can*-consent-to-sex
youtube.com/watch?v=g3OC-krC_8M
theguardian.com/world/2003/dec/04/germany.lukeharding
mirror.co.uk/tech/eu-gives-facebook-twitter-youtube-8089780
thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/23325-u-s-tech-giants-join-eu-to-censor-the-internet
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/02/eu-army-not-dangerous-fantasy-frightening-reality/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/it-is-an-eu-army-that-could-bring-about-war/
infowars.com/europe-seizing-homes-to-house-muslim-migrants/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11902296/Second-German-woman-evicted-from-her-home-to-make-way-for-refugees.html
gatestoneinstitute.org/6583/germany-migrants-housing
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/5/hillary-clinton-vows-executive-action-on-gun-contr/
nationalreview.com/article/435311/hillary-gun-rights-she-wants-abolish-second-amendment
youtube.com/watch?v=wZpBBGF0_UA
foxnews.com/world/2016/03/24/british-man-arrested-after-posting-anti-muslim-tweets.html
thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/23370-posting-offensive-messages-on-the-internet-gets-jail-time-in-u-k
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/27/you-tweet-a-lot-watch-your-tone-cops-threaten-dutch-man-for-opposing-govt-mass-migration-plans/
infowars.com/man-faces-6-months-in-jail-for-disagreeing-with-feminists-on-twitter/
japantoday.com/category/world/view/canada-announces-ban-on-transgender-discrimination/comments/popular/id/6638924
spiked-online.com/freespeechnow/fsn_article/canadas-twitter-scandal-arrested-for-political-comments
theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/23/heres-the-punishment-canadians-found-guilty-of-anti-transgender-speech-could-soon-face
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2604/we-are-afraid-swedish-schoolchildren-s-desperate-letter-to-the-principal.html
all4shooters.com/en/Shooting/law/EU-gun-ban-European-Council-approves/
christiantimes.com/article/anti-transgender-speech-in-canada-punishable-by-two-year-jail-time/55959.htm
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/15/mass-media-migrant-rape-cover-up-huffpo-indy-metro-rt-claim-cologne-sex-abusers-not-refugees-german-prosecutor-total-nonsense/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3390168/Migrant-rape-fears-spread-Europe-Women-told-not-night-assaults-carried-Sweden-Finland-Germany-Austria-Switzerland-amid-warnings-gangs-ordinating-attacks.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Buchanan
youtu.be/-Plk7TLNmsU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill them with cheap ammo

Don't forget to report op for posting off topic shit

I'd say that the acceptance of pedosexuality is a political issue that can be discussed here.

Little girls are hot. Anybody who seriously thinks grown women are sexier than little girls has brain problems.

Literally everyone thinks lg's are hot. You aren't special op. You just have to realize man girl love is immoral and not worth obsessing over.

as far as i'm aware it's not forbidden by the bible

i think relationships should be formed because you know the person relate to them, want to spend your life with them, etc

"pedosexuality" is purely physical, thus i do not support the relationships. not to mention kids are very impressionable, and easily tricked into things. also it should be the parents responsibility to raise their kids, this means if they don't give their blessing it should not be allowed. i think 18 is even too young, kids/people should not be getting into relationships until at least 20

adult female + child male is much more acceptable than adult male + child female, especially if it's just casual sex

I think it's funny how mad normies get over it. I like to pretend to be a progressive and out liberal all the other liberals.

I don't really care about being allowed to have sex with kids, but I think it would be fun to be a protected minority like the trannies are now.

first pedo president is on the list right after first gay president

If you love someone with your heart, your loins will follow. It's the truth but most people choose to stick their head in the sand.

its hard enough liking a grown women, how could you find a female thats even more immature and stupid sexier

Isn't it a toss up whether legalizing one of the following 3 is next?

Bestiality
Pedosexuality
Polygamy

Honestly, Bestiality should be legal. At least for the big animals like cows and horses that could just straight-up kill you if they don't like what you're doing.

i reckon bestiality would be after pedos

>young girls need to have the opportunity to grow up, go to liberal college and become a strong womyn before deciding to marry a cis white male

I see polygamy as the most acceptable, even more considering the huge influx of mudslimes in the western world, and bestiality the least socially acceptable, no ones want a faggot who has a relationship with a horse

It's heathenous, heretical, abhorrent, abominable. Judgement will be given out.

It's so evil it's good.

Kill them. Kill them all. once this shit becomes normal, the west will truly be dead. No sense of direction, no morality, no though: we might as well be nuked out of existence.

Whatever happens, it must never get this bad. NEVER.

When I'm in power, every 20 year old man will matched with a 12 year old girl after he completes mandatory military service. He will then court her with no sex ( but yes cuddling and kissing) for 2 years and then they will mary.

Pedophiles will be the second to hang on the day of the rope. We can't exactly bring whites back from the brink of extinction if we've got sexual predators out there preying on our sons and daughters.

Pedophilia is a mental illness.

youtube.com/watch?v=q0S642NtHtE&feature=youtu.be&t=6

Faggots on this shitty website would have you believe you're morally reprehensible for NOT wanting to fuck children.

I mean I guess overall it doesn't really matter, they're just a bunch of socially retarded cunts who hang out on Sup Forums posting about their sexual desires.

Mental illness, I think psychotherapy should be coupled with jail time

based on what
is it in the bible

youtu.be/4LQrJlmtZZQ?t=8m23s

Bestiality has already started
christianpost.com/news/canada-legalizes-most-sex-acts-with-animals-165053/
infowars.com/canada-legalizes-oral-sex-with-pets/
shoebat.com/2016/06/10/canada-legalizes-sex-with-animals-what-an-evil-wicked-generation-full-of-the-devil-and-on-the-road-to-hell/
vice.com/en_ca/read/canadas-ridiculous-ruling-that-oral-sex-with-animals-is-legal-shows-need-for-new-bestiality-laws (Even Fucking Vice)
nowtheendbegins.com/canadas-highest-court-gives-green-light-legalizing-sex-acts-animals/

>adult female + child male
No, that's horrible. The man should be the older one in any sexual relationship.
>12
That's too late. Girl's marriage should be arranged from very early.
>having good taste is mental illness
Fuck off.
>sexual predators out there preying on our sons and daughters.
Nobody is talking about anything like that. How can you be against girls being married good and early?

I hope you realize on what thin ice you already tread, Bulgaria.

I guess he is not familiar with Lot's daughters. Get their father drunk and go down on him. Get knocked up. (Source: Old Testament)

everyone report this thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_slope
>"In logic and critical thinking, a slippery slope is a logical device in which a person asserts that some event must inevitably follow from another without any rational argument or demonstrable mechanism for the inevitability of the event in question. A slippery slope argument states that a relatively small first step leads to a chain of related events culminating in some significant effect."
>without any rational argument or demonstrable mechanism for the inevitability of the event in question
Gib the mechanism and you stop this fallacy fallacy (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy) the leftists love to use regarding sexual liberation. The mechanism for the inevitability of the event in question is that the leftists call themselves "progressives", they are voluptuous and will accept any new trend so as to status signal how progressive they are and there are already evidences for the preparations of accepting pedophile, gender fluidity and other sexual perversions.
everydayfeminism.com/2015/09/non-monogamy-options/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11119062/Incest-a-fundamental-right-German-committee-says.html
allenbwest.com/2015/06/that-was-fast-yesterday-it-was-gay-marriage-now-look-who-wants-equal-rights/
charismanews.com/us/41571-pedophilia-officially-classified-as-sexual-orientation-by-american-psychology-association

I usually agree with Alex, but he seems a bit emotionally-driven in this clip. Decisions like these should be made with logos, not pathos.

thestar.com/news/insight/2013/12/22/is_pedophilia_a_sexual_orientation.html
salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
jezebel.com/5987888/if-you-want-a-more-thoughtful-boyfriend-try-pegging-him
nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html
salon.com/2015/09/30/im_a_pedophile_youre_the_monsters_my_week_inside_the_vile_right_wing_hate_machine/
Your standard fuckparty. liveleak.com/view?i=1d4_1437547293
baka.com.au/nsw/judge-compares-incest-and-paedophilia-to-past-attitudes-towards-homosexuality-claiming-they-might-not-be-taboo-anymore-20140708-zt0v2.html
vice.com/en_uk/read/we-spoke-to-malcolm-brenner-the-guy-who-had-sex-with-a-dolphin-and-the-star-of-new-documentary
thelocal.de/20130201/47711
everydayfeminism.com/2015/12/sex-positivity-in-parenting/
onlinedebate.net/forums/showthread.php/14297-Animals-*can*-consent-to-sex
Common Filth Radio - Episode 74 (WEST PALM BEACH, GERMANY) youtube.com/watch?v=g3OC-krC_8M
theguardian.com/world/2003/dec/04/germany.lukeharding
"For the Left, tolerance does not mean tolerance. It means first, acceptance. And second, celebration. That is totalitarianism: You not only have to live with what you may differ with, dear citizen, you have to celebrate it or pay a steep price."Dennis Prager

the old testament is so naughty

>(Even Fucking Vice)
vice is cancer like the rest of mainstream media

Mods not around on Sunday night? Delete this shit already.

All you moralfag christcucks in here seem to forget one of the holiest figures in your religion was pregnant at 12 and god was the father apparently. Your own god was a nonse.

>13 year olds are impressionable
>14 year olds aren't

I am pro pedosexual. Don't be a pedophobe.

So bestiality it is.

I think it is glorious.

Either it will be the thing that finally brings down the leftist SJW hegemony or I will get to watch the decline of western civilization from across the back of a little girl.

What a time to be alive.

Why should thid thread be delete? No rules are being break.

>The man should be the older one in any sexual relationship.
the way i see it, it would be easyer for the male to recover from it, and there's less stigma attached to it

>Girl's marriage should be arranged from very early.
let's be honest here, you don't actually want to marry them. when they grow up most pedos would rather replace them with younger girls

nope

I think pedos should be chemically castrated so they don't become child rapists.

Let me add some

EU is censoring "Hate Speech"
mirror.co.uk/tech/eu-gives-facebook-twitter-youtube-8089780
thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/23325-u-s-tech-giants-join-eu-to-censor-the-internet

The EU will create an army
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/02/eu-army-not-dangerous-fantasy-frightening-reality/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/it-is-an-eu-army-that-could-bring-about-war/

Homes in europe being seized to house migrants
infowars.com/europe-seizing-homes-to-house-muslim-migrants/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11902296/Second-German-woman-evicted-from-her-home-to-make-way-for-refugees.html
gatestoneinstitute.org/6583/germany-migrants-housing

When Hillary steals the presidency, she will destroy the second amendment
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/5/hillary-clinton-vows-executive-action-on-gun-contr/
nationalreview.com/article/435311/hillary-gun-rights-she-wants-abolish-second-amendment
youtube.com/watch?v=wZpBBGF0_UA

You can get arrested for criticizing EU's immigration
foxnews.com/world/2016/03/24/british-man-arrested-after-posting-anti-muslim-tweets.html
thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/23370-posting-offensive-messages-on-the-internet-gets-jail-time-in-u-k
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/27/you-tweet-a-lot-watch-your-tone-cops-threaten-dutch-man-for-opposing-govt-mass-migration-plans/

REPORT REPORT REPORT

Fpbp

Leafs arresting people for criticizing trans "people"
infowars.com/man-faces-6-months-in-jail-for-disagreeing-with-feminists-on-twitter/
japantoday.com/category/world/view/canada-announces-ban-on-transgender-discrimination/comments/popular/id/6638924
spiked-online.com/freespeechnow/fsn_article/canadas-twitter-scandal-arrested-for-political-comments
theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/23/heres-the-punishment-canadians-found-guilty-of-anti-transgender-speech-could-soon-face

Kids writing to schools fearing of being attacked by migrents
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2604/we-are-afraid-swedish-schoolchildren-s-desperate-letter-to-the-principal.html

EU Bans guns completely
all4shooters.com/en/Shooting/law/EU-gun-ban-European-Council-approves/

Leaf Kingdom will arrest you for criticizing the trans community
christiantimes.com/article/anti-transgender-speech-in-canada-punishable-by-two-year-jail-time/55959.htm

Rape by migrents being covered up everywhere in europe
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/15/mass-media-migrant-rape-cover-up-huffpo-indy-metro-rt-claim-cologne-sex-abusers-not-refugees-german-prosecutor-total-nonsense/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3390168/Migrant-rape-fears-spread-Europe-Women-told-not-night-assaults-carried-Sweden-Finland-Germany-Austria-Switzerland-amid-warnings-gangs-ordinating-attacks.html

never said that, aushitposter

we already had a gay president
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Buchanan

If i could, I'll go full Dexter on your ass as well as your fellow degenerates

>let's be honest here, you don't actually want to marry them
Good job being a fucking telepath and knowing people's true what they think.
>replace them with younger girls
That's why you have daughters. When your wife gets older you'll have your daughters around to mess around with.

>this will actually be a thing in a few years

I support pedosexuals, people need to stop being so bigoted, I mean come on it's 2018.

>holding your daughter's hand is pedo

It's pretty fucking sad that if you hugged and kissed your daughter in public people give you weird looks.

Spooky gif mate.

Are the FBI sending an ambulance as well for this heart?

It's all the same with these blue pilled faggot KEKS

>a consentual relationship with children? you're living in a fantasy world
>a muslim mass raped and murdered a bunch of children? don't be so racist

Fuck all of you.

>things that don't happen
I've noticed guys who put their daughters on their laps when their daughter is past the age where that's ok. The thing that stood out to me is that I was the only one who seemed to notice. All the parents around me seemed to accept that some dads don't stop letting their daughters sit in their lap just because they grew breasts.

Pretty bad fathering imo but not perverted.

it's normal to find a 12 year old girl sexually attractive
but when they're under like 10 it may pass into mental illness territory

Hope you have a daughter :)

>there's an age limit to be affectionate
You are the "people" I was referring to.

at what age do you have to stop giving your daughter baths then, checkflag?

What kind of a fucking stupid analogy is that? You bathe your children because they don't do it properly, could drown when they are really young,etc.

That has nothing to do with public displays of affection.

>past the age where that's ok
There is no age when a girl is too old to sit in her daddy's lap.
youtu.be/-Plk7TLNmsU
Girls can be hot young as about 3yo.

It's pedophilia and it's wrong on so many levels.
>inb4 thread is flooded with pedos trying to justify their mental illness.
blow your own brains out pedo scum

There's literally nothing wrong with being a pedo. It's natural and the social stigma and punishment behind it is unreasonable and contemporary. It's also a feminist, jewish trick on the goyim to be anti-pedo. Just look at pedowood to see how often the jews use their positions of power to fuck little girls and boys all while telling the goyim to fear it lol.

Would LITERALLY kill someone for doing this.

Google this:

#ddlg instagram

It is a growing trend.

THIS
Little girls can cute in like a puppy dog way, but then they start to grow up. When they get into teenage years, little girls turn into the biggest fucking cunts

Are you kidding me faggot

>it's wrong on so many levels.
Why? What's wrong with liking little girls? They're hot. And sex with little girls isn't bad if it's in a proper relationship.

don't kiss your daughter pedo.

That's not even the same fucking thing you retard.

>Girls can be hot young as about 3yo
Please kill yourself

>premature body
>premature mind
>only attractive to mentally ill
shall I go on pedo?
You deserve to die

You are mentally I'll if you think that, 7 is the correct answer. She peaked at 10 desu

First off, pedophilia is not unduly stigmatized. Fucking little kids is so obviously wrong, it's actually hard to explain why it's wrong; the same way explaining why murder is wrong is hard because it's so obvious.

Secondly, there isn't some massive secret organization of Jews controlling the world. I'm Jewish, and I've never been to a New World Order meeting or whatever the fuck you think it is. Sorry, but your failures and faults are your own, not some evil cabal fucking with your life.

pedosexuality is just like any other sexuality that involves a living human being. As long as there is consent it is okay.

the only way to fuck a kid is with rape
and i dont support rape, so i think it's bad

we have guns too

Kids can't consent to something they don't understand. That would be like a big black dude asking if you want to make grape soda, and you have no idea what that means, but you say yes. Then he fucks you and says you consented because everyone knows that making grape soda is a euphemism for sex.

No it's not you fucking mongrel muslim.
Children are too young to truly understand the concept of consent,sex,ect, you fucking virgin mudshit

What the hell is happening in this thread, why are there so many pedos in here. Even animals don't fuck with the cubs.

What timestamp do you think she's first doable at? I say just past :50
I didn't say 3yo is best age of girls, just when they generally start being hot. Best is about 6-8.
>Fucking little kids is so obviously wrong
No, it isn't.
>all adult/child sex is rape
Good job eating up the propaganda. How is it rape when a girl's daddy eats her out?

>Sup Forums
>why are there so many pedos in here

how do you 'seduce' a kid?
>hey pretty face, nice happy meal you have there
weird af

>Kill them with cheap ammo
You should be dead you sick son of a bitch mother fucker.

>>calling me a virgin and a mudslime

Keep projecting like that and I'll be able to make a movie with you guys as the equipment.

How do you expect children to understand it if you don't teach it to them? How do you expect the next generation to stop being perpetual children if the age of consent is ever rising in western countries? How do you expect society to progress if you coddle everyone all the time?

Pedophilia isn't a choice, a sexual preference or an identity.

It is an incurable illness with drastic, devastating long term repercussions for society at large.

Pedos have the highest recidivism rate of any criminal offender.

For this reason alone they should either be shot, or kept in prison for the rest of their life.

even if it was legal lolis would flock to chad

fuck 3d

I understood what sex was at age 7-8. I had a girl my age offer me sex and I knew EXACTLY what she meant.

Yeah I was saying that girls don't look good till like 7. They peek 9-14 imo.

Pedophiles are mentally ill, stop associating them with Hebephiles who are perfectly healthy.

muslim scum

Not fucking 3