A Dog's Purpose

Really fucking excited for this movie to come out. Basically a dog Jesus who reincarnates to keep spreading his message.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jesus comes back as a dog
>keeps getting gassed to death

>Josh Gad
All interest lost.

>reincarnates
when does he hit koreatown?

this is like that movie Fluke where the guy gets hit by a truck and becomes a dog and watches his wife fuck another guy, dies again, then becomes a squirrel

at some point he'd probably be a single cell amoeba

>Josh Gad

How the fuck does this turd consistently get work? Please don't tell me because of (((nepotism))).

Blackmail

literally meow on the left

Part of me thinks Walken is just showing up for a hot meal whenever he signs up for a movie these days.

It's the opposite, he knows we need him. So he shows up everywhere.

Two weeks after my arrival, Fox died just after sunset. I was stretched out on the bed when he approached and tried painfully to jump up. He wagged his tail nervously. Since the beginning he hadn't touched his bowl once... he had lost a lot of weight.

I helped him to settle on my lap. For a few seconds he looked at me with a curious mixture of exhaustion and apology. Then, calmed, he closed his eyes. Two minutes later he gave out his last breath. I buried him beside the residence at the western extremity of the land, surrounded by the protective fence, next to his predecessors.

During the night a rapid transport from the Central City dropped off an identical dog. They knew the codes and how to work the barrier -- I didn't have to get up to greet them.

A small white and ginger mongrel came toward me wagging its tail. I gestured to him. He jumped on the bed and stretched out beside me.

Love is simple to define, but it seldom happens in the series of beings. Through these dogs we pay homage to love, and to its possibility. What is a dog but a machine for loving? You introduce him to a human being giving him the mission to love... and however ugly, perverse, deformed or stupid this human being might be, the dog loves him.

The dog loves him.

Uh so did fuck the Fox or what

I hope they play this at least once in the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM

>barry sonnenfield

how did he go from MIB to THIS?

I instantly thought about Fluke as well.
>That soundtrack
>Motherfucking Rumbo
>Amazing cinematography
>Car crash scene and graveyard scene.

This FUCKING movie is the ultimate dog kino.

Terrible posts.

Sorry for completely ignoring the OP. I know I'm definitely in the wrong here, but I love Fluke, but no one ever wants to talk about it.

If you're only saying my post is terrible because you don't like the movie, then you can take your bad opinions elsewhere.

>jesus reincarnated as a dog
>God is dog backwards

pottery

>every dog happens for a reason

Let's talk about Fluke, lol. What a grate movie.

can you fuck off already

It's the cp poster
Well time to leave Sup Forums fot a few hours until he gets banned

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

pls stap

The trailer looks awesome, huh !?

this was unironically a funny movie

This has been on the shelf for a while now. It's probably gonna suck.

Any documentaries about dogs?

I've always found our symbiotic relationship amazing. I'd like a planet Earth style doc about doggies.

>A Dog's Porpoise

if it was this, i'd watch, otherwise no

>His life just got put on paws.
That's.. pretty good
Is this punkino?