There are people on this board that unironically thought Connor would not only win but knock Floyd out

>There are people on this board that unironically thought Connor would not only win but knock Floyd out
Let's laugh at them

What can I say, I like a good underdog story

Conor at least did well enough to convince me he really did beat Paulie's ass in sparring

suckas

Bump

>seven seven eight seven eight seven eight eight

HE ACTUALLY THREW A HAMMER FIST SEVERAL TIMES

>Beat Paulie's ass in sparring
He should get that on a printed certificate that he can show his grandkids one day

>There are people on this board that unironically root for Floyd
That's the shocking part

Some of us are proud Americans

>SUCKAAAS

someone like floyd should know better than touching that piece of shit on the right

Bunp

>suckas

>reacts negatively to people treating him like shit after he helped them
yeah dude such a bad guy

Which evil would you prefer? The illiterate one who beats his women, or the relentless braggadocio who can't back up his shit-talking?

I mean, I don't give a shit about either of them, or boxing/fighting in general, but even I managed to make a few bucks by betting on Floyd. So yeah, I rooted for him

S U C K A Z
U
C
K
A
Z

s u c k a s

What the people that knew the fight was rigged and knew that both fighters just wanted a fat paycheck?

>mcg fans blames ref for stopping the fight
>instead of blaming mcg for not defending or punching back

>That last punch

completely missed. The only thing this gif does is prove McG's point of him being fatigued.

Exactly. I knew Mayweather was going to win last night's fight all along. Mayweather is the best conditioned boxer in modern boxing history. He's 50-0 for a reason.

And the half-dozen before that that forced McGregor into a clinch?

I refuse to believe anybody would be that stupid. My mind cant register it, it's forcing me to believe they were all trolls or something

Even Worse
>They're are some people who moronically think that the Judge called the fight to early and Connor was gonna win on the twelve round.