DEA Considering rescheduling Marijuana as Schedule II

smobserved.com/story/2016/06/18/news/us-govt-will-legalize-marijuana-on-august-1/1484.html

About fucking time. I hope this is true. Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

merryjane.com/news/want-marijuana-legalized-then-donald-trump-is-your-best-option
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marijuana is about to become legal with a script and no one gives a fuck?

Hope it's true too fellow degenerate.

Give me steroids too pls. Thats the least degenerate drug and provides long term happiness rather than short term

same here fellow degenerate... well atleast we wont technically be "criminals" anymore so we got that going for us.

SCHEDULE 2 LOL

>Same category as meth and cocaine...ok..

I'll believe it when I see it.

same category as most opioid painkillers too, even vicodin. Meaning that you would be able to be prescribed it nationwide.

They'll still drug test at most jobs, and you'll still need to buy from a dealer in most states, won't change your life much.

They know the goyim are starting to rapidly wake up. They're worried.

That's why they're going to try and push forward and other addiction and distraction.
They probably had marijuana legalization on standby for decades when it became necessary to happen.

Step in the right direction, at least it would make it legal at the federal level for medicinal use

If you have a legal prescription they wouldn't be able to fire you. If you have a legal prescription for opioids and have a piss test and come positive for opioids you probably don't get fired. I mean, if you do, you have basis for a lawsuit because of the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Currently they can fire you for marijuana even in states where it's legal because of the federal law. if it becomes schedule II and nationwide medical marijuana is a thing and you have a genuine condition that gets prescribed marijuana, you now have a legal basis to sue if you get fired over it.

It's a ruse to make people lazy and stupid to vote democrat.

It's everyone's job to redpill all their friends to fight back.

ITS HAPPENING
the normies will be too distracted, it will all be a ruse
CAP THIS

>77
>88
>55
>99

>PatrickBateman.jpg

Amazing. This would be spectacular.

The equivalent of changing a death penalty to life without parole

Wow no shit it has some medical properties.

Good job DEA! You're now only thirty years off pace with science.

Also vote Trump: merryjane.com/news/want-marijuana-legalized-then-donald-trump-is-your-best-option

Yes, yes, decriminalize the herbal jew

It being considered worse than cocaine and meth has never made any fucking sense.
That ranking still being in place is indefensible

>Pic unrelated
OR IS IT?

Get your degeneracy off my board

DUUUDE WEED! SWEEEEEEET

Bernie's the only candidate that actually comes out wanting to legalize marijuana. Hillary and Trump both hedge their opinions and go with the "states are the laboratories of democracy, but we support medical marijuana"

Trump wouldn't legalize it for recreational and if Chris Christie is VP or Attorney General, legal recreational marijuana states are in trouble.