Why is Trump tanking in the polls? I feel like hope is slipping away...

Why is Trump tanking in the polls? I feel like hope is slipping away. Are there just too many idiots and degenerates for Trump to actually win? Will things change in the coming months?

Basically... what the FUCK is going on?

Is it all just media nonsense and I shouldn't look too deep into it? But... aren't most Americans brain washed and or just idiots to the point that the media influence determines everything?

Holy fuck... is Hillary Clinton seriously going to be president? America will never ever fucking recover. I'm hoping she gets indicted or dies in a car accident.

For fucks sake, the RNC power brokers and rule committee guys are pouring everything into a last ditch effort to prevent Trump from being the nominee with a "conscience" clause...

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Other urls found in this thread:

gravismarketing.com/polling-and-market-research/current-national-polling/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racial-profiling_us_5766b8efe4b0853f8bf12da5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jeb was honestly the only one who couldve beat hillary now that i look back

Yea... but would you seriously want Jeb as POTUS? I guess he's better than Hillary but damn man... Jeb sucks.

Yep. Better than Hillary. The problem with Trump was that the stakes werent all that high for him.

Polls are nonsense. I dont get how you can give weight to predictions for an election that isn't going to habbeb for another five months.

If Kek grants me dubs, Trump will be President

Poll publications can easily lie about polls results. News articles may ask for poll results that fit their narrative too.

Remember during the primaries, Trump kept falling behind everybody? Carson, cruz, and Marco. But then he'd do a debate and be on top again.

We just need to get into the debates.

Virtual tie in latest Gravis marketing poll

gravismarketing.com/polling-and-market-research/current-national-polling/

Polls are nonsense. I dont get how you can give weight to predictions for an election that isn't going to habbeb for another five months.

>Why is Trump tanking in the polls?
Because he's shit.

Maybe at some point mods will start banning people for this shit.

He had a shitty week. It's not over yet.

It's not soo much that I'm making judgement based on the polls (i.e they don't mean everything this early) however fuck tons of people hang on the every word of media and the polls and I get a general feeling that a lot of people are losing interest in Trump (just for example)...

I don't know... just looking at everything going on I feel like the rich fucks, democrat elites and all the stupid people are too powerful and Trump is doomed.

I hope and pray I am wrong.

Literally everyone with common sense can see Trump is a joke.

He flip flops, has unrealistic goals and knows nothing of foreign policy.

There's a reason why many conservatives and pretty much every website outside of Sup Forums dislikes him. He's an embarrassment.

Yeah but what caused it?

Shouldn't a terrorist attack boost his numbers?

And don't say it's because of a single tweet because that's bullshit

Rigged polls

This

it feels like a lot of the polls are being either shilled the fuck out, or their sample size is
small enough that they could just call people
who they know would vote democrat, and skew the vote

I seriously wouldn't put it passed her to do that

>Are there just too many idiots for Trump to actually win?
more like not enough

>I feel like hope is slipping away

I've seen some gay, pussified shit posted on Sup Forums recently but this takes the cake.

>shilling this hard

To my fellow millennials:

It's time we ackowlage the real world threat.

It's not a terrorist, it's not Trump, it's not big corporations, it's YOU!

YOU have been seeking the easy path to life, the free path to life, the one with no real issues other then who gets to use what sex bathroom!

I have news for you! The people my family is fighting over seas have not taking this "easy path" and happening right now our paths are meeting.

I ask of you, What happens when the hardened meets the soft?

I'll tell you what happens, the ones who chose to be week, chose to ignore, chose to have every life decision regulated gets stomped on.

We live in a world where there are two types of people.

The ones who make choices, build success, and take what little that have and turn it into a fortune.

The second are the ones who refuse to acknowledge a choice exists and expect everything to be given from those who have done otherwise. They back down and cowardly move to more simple minded issues based on feelings and emotions.

Let me remind you what's going on outside of your safe space.

Our enemy's have taken a path to life that which your pussy asses cannot understand and as of now your Whole Food, transgender, minium wage increasing ass won't stand a chance when the home front so invitable comes!

You have a choice, you can heed my warning or crawll under the rock you call your safe space and be squashed like the insect you are.

It's time to wake up or die in your sleep!

He is a Hillary plant.
Trust me I don't want it to be so, but it's so obvious now.

Seriously??? Trump and Hillary are both terrible candidates however Hillary is basically the embodiment of evil... She is quite literally the most manipulative and deceptive politician in all of modern history and millions upon millions of people are too idiotic to know that she lies. Seriously... then you have the people who don't know shit and are just voting for her because "she's a woman"... It's all insane.

Trump is beyond better compared to Hillary...

Even that poll seems like shit desu, the demographics look all fucky to me

>polls put forward by a consortium of people who are either pro-hillary or anti-trump
>mass media hovers somewhere around 6% of people believe a single word they say
>somehow these polls are infallibly accurate

It's just bullshit. It's always bullshit. Manufactured reality. And if and when it doesn't go their way they can cry about the election being fixed because the result doesn't match their fraudulent polling numbers.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racial-profiling_us_5766b8efe4b0853f8bf12da5

He literally went full Hitler.

Also Kasich and Paul Ryan were the only 2 Republicans capable of beating Hillary.

You sir, can lick my anal ridges while I shove a large black dildo into your eye sockets... If I knew where to find you, I would literally strap you to a lawn chair, start up a grill and BBQ your flesh piece by piece while you watch me eat it.

Fuck off ;)

How about you silly faggots try spending an hour away from Sup Forums? It's fucking pathetic, we don't need three constant Trump general threads on the front page where you morons obsess over the pointless fucking nothing of every single opinion poll that gets released.

My primary vote for Trump was the first time I've voted in my life and you people are even starting to turn me against him simply because I'm sick of not being able to come to Sup Forums without being inundated with dozens of threads discussing the significance of the last time he sneezed. I'm starting to hope he loses just so I can watch your lives fall apart and hopefully end in suicide.

This was a good board before you people showed up. Trump memes were a mistake.

>he disagrees with me. He must be a shill!

>Kasich and Paul Ryan

> There's a reason Sup Forums feels the way it does about Canada.

Fixed.

>Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

kek, what the fuck is this

>ignores article
>copypastas editor note.
Mk

Libtard editor.

It's not just the polls... it's the media smear campaign projected by rich anti-trump fuckers and a general sense of people become disinterested in Trump or becoming against him. I'm just one guy, but in my day to day life I've noticed a down turn in Trump's popularity... obviously my perspective probably means nothing but there ya have it anyways.

I'm just concerned there's too many idiots in the country that will be too easily manipulated by Hillary, rich people, the SJWs, leftist fucks etc etc.

I was reading an article about Trump on my fucking phone in the super market and the girl behind me saw it and asked me point blank if I was a racist...

I didn't ignore the article, Arianna. It's just an extremely bizarre, opinionated "editor's note." It's like someone just wanted to vomit a bunch of hyperbole somewhere.

Its how Huffington post covers Trump, they are the worst of the worst

He just went up in the polls after Orlando. And this was after liberals said he response was unpresidential.

To make you lose hope and vote for gary johnson in the fleeting hope that he'll win instead of shillary.

Remember a vote for not Trump is a vote for shillary.

Because there's nothing happening. Once they start campaigning again, he'll crush Hillary like the annoying little bug that she is.

polls only poll faggots who answer phone call polls

If he just let that fucking thing with that faggot judge go his numbers wouldn't have dropped so hard. That's what turned shit tons of people away. He was straight even with the cunt until he started with that stupid judge shit.

I'm voting Trump regardless... don't get me wrong. I'm just concerned there's wayyyyy too many people in America that are stupid enough to be manipulated by Hillary, rich fucks, SJWs etc etc. It's all fucking insane.

Like I said a few mins ago... a couple days ago I was reading an article about Trump on my fucking phone in the super market and the girl behind me saw it and asked me point blank if I was a racist...

If you vote democrat or republican? You are seriously asleep and DO NOT need to be voting. You're a sheep if you vote either parties and believe they're going to help.

Trump keeps letting the media dictate the conversation instead of forcing them to talk about Hillary

The terrorist attack shouldve been a godsend

> too many people in America that are stupid enough to be manipulated by Hillary,

>Voting for Hillaries good friend who is literally going to hand her the election.

You must have a double digit iq.

This is why I think we need to reset to a republic and republic alone. People are too ill educated to understand any thing.

Yea true, but in all fairness that Judge has made some ridiculous decisions and has treated the case as objectively as one would expect... Trump's just not the type of guy to let that shit go... he shouldn't have been so public about it all if you ask me.

Hopefully, people are starting to see his Stephen Colbert-tier conservative caricature persona for what it is. Unfortunately, it's much too late now.

POLLS MEAN NOTHING
POLLS MEAN NOTHING
POLLS MEAN NOTHING
POLLS MEAN NOTHING
POLLS MEAN NOTHING
POLLS MEAN NOTHING

>we're being raided by hillary and reddit cucks.

They're posting polls with ABSOLUTELY NO SAUCE.

I used to work at Gallup, and this is true. The hardest part of the job is getting people to talk to you. As soon as they hear you're from Gallup they usually either hang up or say they don't have time for that shit.

Usually, it was only old people you figured had nothing going on in their lives who wanted to chat.

So you're a "Trump is a Hillary plant" guy???... and you're saying that I'm the one with a double digit IQ? Yea...... ok then....

Increasingly nervous man

i have noticed a lot of johnson shilling in lib media and on reddit. we need to start shilling the green party in response

I know, I think he was in the right, but the libshit media doesn't give a fuck about that. The Jews are out to destroy him and giving ammo to them like that is just not something he can afford. Every Jew and Good Goy on earth is pooling their resources to stop Trump and somehow, he was neck-in-neck with Hillary. That judge thing fucking blew it.

nah still not as gay

Don't worry, Shillary isn't gonna make it to Nov. 6

I'm one of those democratic elites and you can suck it!

Very likely.

Answer me this. How do you justify voting for either republicans or democrats when its been shown multiple times they make backroom deals that benefit each other?

If you think "VOTING THIRD PARTY IS THROWING AWAY YOUR VOTE" Then you are literally some one that should not ever control any one elses life.

Please, give me a reason as to why you're not a sheep.

You don't think the Obama admin will levy enough protection for Hillary to prevent her from getting indicted?

I mean... she SHOULD be indicted but there's a lot of variables involved. Just for example, I'd imagine Hillary has some kind of dirt on Obama and thus he's not going to want her to get indicted and will continue to protect. He's already endorsed her.

If she gets indicted and actual justice is served I'm going to party like fucking crazy.

Increasingly nervous man

Trump btfo, get rekt faggots

Trump needs to stop sucking his own dick and just start stomping Hillary

Keep reminding everyone under investigation for spilling state secrets and may have endangered the lives of countless American operatives

Remind everyone that under her direction we entered into ground wars in Libya and Syria while still stuck in Afghanistan and Iraq

Flood the midwest media and national hispanic media with reminders that Hillary supports TPP, supported NAFTA, and will kill all manual labor jobs if given the chance

Remind asians that Hillary's democrats support affirmative action policies that keep unfairly burden their children in college admissions

Remind blacks that Clintons are fairweather friends: it was Clinton who allowed the Rwandan genocide to happen because addressing it would've been politically inconvenient

There are so many skeletons in her closet, and Trump needs to start talking about them.

Also, it would help if the GOP, even if they don't like Trump, focused all their energy on attacking Hillary instead of him. There are 3-4 SCOTUS seats up for grabs for the next president. Is the GOP going to forever lose guns just so they can stump Trump?

Politics is a corrupt business. Even third party... There is absolute zero possibility that a third party candidate will gain enough traction to be elected... there's just too many idiots.

Tell me how we can convince enough millions of people to vote for and get elected a candidate that's not making backroom deals? How do you propose we can get a reasonable third party candidate into the white house? Do you have some sort of new prescription medication that cures stupidity and brain washing?

If it was even remotely possible to get an actually reasonable candidate elected I'd vote third party, but it's just not happening.

At least with Trump, there's a chance he's not going to be as ridiculously corrupt as Hillary. Seriously...

Polls are bullshit and biased (check the actual polling data and make your own conclusions) and the media establishment is trying to force a narrative in order to demoralize those who are not entrenched supporters.

you know why kike
because you make up the polls off the top of your head.

>I voted for Trump, but threads and comments made on a website are turning me away from him
>Even if I agree with his policies

Jesus, how melodramatic can you fucking get?

You were mistake, user. Kill yourself.

>Democrats being sampled more than Independents and Republicans
>Polls taken in democratic areas (i.e. Bloomberg poll)
>Trumps shitty week

Holy fuck! Hillary Shill alert! Third party will never win. And Trump wont win with that attitude. Fuck off, you reddit Hillary campaigner

my words. as soon as the gop notices they'll loose not only the presidency but also the senate and the house they'll revolt.

So you are the generation that was raised by American hippy anti-war people who fled during Vietnam?

Because his supporters are busy at work instead of taking polls for $5

hes only a few points behind and they keep polling in blue states intentionally

its the iowa tactic. they will keep talking about this until they actually have votes in states to shut people up

Jeb and Hillary are the same puppets. They were the people put in place by the puppet masters. That's why jeb had all the financing.

I see the current meme being pushed this week is flip flopping.

Fuck if that's all you retards have left you're all going to prison for fraud.

Basically what you're doing is a fake Yelp review. It's criminal.

>Implying third party candidates are automatically good because they aren't republicans/democrats
Yes Gary "Open Borders" Johnson and Jill "Female Bernie" Stein are clearly great alternatives

This is way too long. NEETS won't read this, your wasting your time.

They haven't had the first debate yet, calm down.

What's with this "Trump hasn't started meme". He has been the nominee for a month. Bull Shit he "Hasn't started."

>caring about the polls BEFORE THE FIRST FUCKING DEBATE

holy shit Sup Forums these anons are giving me a heart murmer

The way the establishment republicans keep attacking trump is clear evidence of this.

There is only one party in the USA. The establishment wanted a jeb hillary election. I will vote for Trump just to say, "fuck you" to the established order.

I think a lot of Trump supporters support him for this reason.

>nominee
Presumptive nominee. They could still spaz out at the convention. Plus I remember hearing he was going to take a swing then Orlando happened and he postponed.

when will people wake up?

None of those things makes Donald more likable, as a person, than Hillary, though. And that's really what it comes down to. They should. They sound bad, on paper. But the average person isn't that smart.

What makes you think that the debates will be good for Trump??

The MSM will feed hillary all the questions before the debate, and they will attack Trump with multimedia slides, just like Fox did to Trump in the primary. The media hatesTrump, and they will be the moderators.

They will give trump some specific policy question that he can't answer, and hillary will have some prepared response to make him look bad.

He's the only one willing to attack her, besides, the more they do that the more redpilled people get.

Trump is looking pretty desperate. Begging donors for $100,000 to respond to hillary's $288,000,000 war chest.

Too little too late. Hillary has the money, and the media.

Trump better hope Julian has some magik wikileaks shit to indict her on, otherwise I don't see much hope.

Don't look at the polls. That's your problem right there.

I have never once been polled. I changed my party the beginning of the year and had no chance of voting in the primaries where i was going to vote for Bernie.

I'm glad I wasn't allowed because I am dead on supporting Trump now.

The polls are not accurate.

Wow the amount of shills here is ridiculous.

THERE HASNT EVEN BEEN A DEBATE YET

You all forgot how awful Hillary is in debates. She's a hothead who can't keep her cool

selective polling. trump has had shit thrown at him for a solid year now and has always come out clean, he is the teflon don

>he is the teflon don
Ben Garrison needs to make this.

Goto:

>teflon don

Except he won every primary debate when the moderators did the exact same thing

Sup Forums is a christian board, get this false idol kek shit off of here you heathen

Fucking autism

This. Trump will just call them out for any biased attacks against him, and people will agree.

Just like they did during the primary debates. Why do people think the general election debates will be so different from the primaries?

Because Hillary has so much EXPERIENZ