So they're admitting that it's going to be doctored to hell and back...

So they're admitting that it's going to be doctored to hell and back? And they're specifically stating the slant they're going to put on it?

Kind of defeats the purpose of editing it in the first place.

I think the fucking nigger administration doesn't even give a flying fuck if anyone suspects tom foolery. They only want to accomplish two things, at least it seems to me,

>Keep the fucking narrative on gun control
>Distance this tragedy from Islam

Wtf?

Are you surprised?

>Keep in the parts about him hating gays but NOT the parts about him using his religion to justify it!

They'll probably put it in all caps too
>You know, I was motivated to do this by the writings of (REDACTED) pbuh, and by my faith in (REDACTED) I fully pledge allegiance to (REDACTED) and I am going to do my duty and KILL ALL THESE DAMN DISGUSTING LIBERAL FAGGOTS IN THE NAME OF THE KLAN

They're editing out evidence of multiple shooters, this is a red herring.

Why would they do that? I think the mass hysteria of there being more gun nuts out there would further the "ban guns" narrative

Unless the objective is to hide the fact of overwhelming federal ineptitude

>him saying what he thinks and pledging allegiance to Islam is GOP propaganda

You speak the truth

Another reason to MAGA

Lynch is an Uncle Tom. I swear, how weird is it that we have a nearly retarded nigger dictating laws as if she even understands them?

It's time for war kids.

Think about how insane this is, really think about the censorship. Instead of letting the truth out, they're trying to censor it to push a false narrative and gain political ground to restrain rights of the people they're sworn to protect. Totalitarianism Mk.2

It seems like a huge mistake for this Lynch guy to admit to this shit on the record.

why are you even surprised after the hate speech and reeducation camp bullshit that passed in EU?

lynch is literally a nigger woman.

Why? Every single Democrat is so partisan they'll support this 100%

Traitors.

Literal traitors to the United States and it's constitution.

Fuck this gay earth

We know he said those things, so we don't want his advertisement for ISIS being broadcast repeatedly, so what?

Loretta Lynch is a fucking traitor through and through. DOJ doesn't have time to sue CA or NY over draconian gun legislation that is unconstitutional, but, they have all the time to sue NC over trannys

B-but...the words we use don't matter. Obama assured us of this.

Just insane.

I'll believe it when they actually release it

I'll also wait for the actual calls and the security video in the club

Why do you fags always call these shootings false flags, but never a peep about Breivik?

I mean I'm sure Breivik was worse for Europe as a whole

I see nothing wrong with this, no need to give this faggots any free advertisement .

we should hear the "free advertisement" as it has value as a historical record as to who influenced this attack
we can look back on it in a few years and see if the same people are in control of the british caliphate

Because it's the dystopia that was seen as unimaginable just 70 years ago. For humans to fall so far in such a short time and LIKE IT should shock any person. But it appears only some of us were given foresight and reflection. We superhumans now.

who the fuck said anything about a false flag, this is about the government censoring transcripts and withholding audio so that the entire general public doesn't get pissed by hearing a fucking muslim scream "allah ackbar in the name of Islam" while he mows down faggots

Sure cia, that's reason they shouldn't be released

She openly hates freedom of speech. Like all shitskins, they don't deserve to be free.

From the start of the attack there have been claims of false flags and hoaxes, not this thread, but in most others about the shooting

The last thread I saw about Orlando mentioned the transcripts then OP posted four or five full posts with the typical pictures and Youtube videos about false flags

Yeah, they should stop talking about Donald Trump too

/s

>What we're not going to do is give the evidence that clearly states this mans intentions. that could destroy our entire narrative and prove that we actually don't give a single fuck about the people that died or america as a whole and would rather rule over smoldering ruins of ashes if it means we get to stay in power and push our agenda.

FTFY attorney general Lynch (a nigger)

>propaganda is so powerful it cannot be seen
>propaganda has no effect on our superior censors

Trust us, we run an impartial system... This excuse can be used to hide realities from the plebs who are not able to process it because they are not used to hearing it. Stupificaiton under the guise of protection.

Yeah better that his cause gets forgotten entirely and direct our passion to something constructive like gun confiscation rather than pointlessly divisive (((islamophobia))) oy vey!

pretending the problem doesn't exist won't make it go away.

ISIS isn't attacking people because people hate islam, its attacking people islam commands them to. people need to start fucking realizing this real fast.

I can't believe how high this country is on the Kool-Aid. They would elect that nigger again if they could, I fucking know it.

You don't think Terrorists already know that Omar was killing in the name of Islamic state? That censoring the audio would change anything?

If anything the audio is meant for a disinterested audience (brain dead Americans) who only have the attention span to hear a short audio clip. What do you think will be the general interpretation of the situation if the clips only mention hating gays and being angry?

WORKPLACE VIOLENCE

I think its sad how so many people actually believe he was gay.

Waa clearly taqiyya

I think it is the same reason why they didn't release Bin Laden dead pictures.
no need to make a martyr out of the faggot.
that will just jut fuel more fanaticals to follow on his foot steps.

I would rather have brain dead Americans than Dead ones.
not that hard to comprehend.

stupid Americans are being used to kill America.
not that hard to comprehend.

What if he pledged allegiance to the KKK and White supremacy? Would you still want it censored?

I'd agree with this if it was a serial killer like the BTK and he was getting on the publicity but for a terrorist organisation it really should be made public for safety. The people should be aware if he was ISIS. I'm fucking furious that radical father hasn't been black bagged yet.

There is no tape. Thats why they dont release the actual fucking audio recording. The FBI can just type whatever they want for their press release. They'll probably "describe" the CCTV footage to us too, lol. Also swat should have body cams too. But they probably "misplaced" the footage.

ISIS is ISrael idiots.

seealso shills pls go