Is he getting his show back?

is he getting his show back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8IT2aKGzgrg
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/the-story-behind-the-sudden-cancellation-of-adult-swims-trump-loving-comedy-show/2016/12/23/ed9e2e3a-c3c8-11e6-8422-eac61c0ef74d_story.html?utm_term=.6294e238750c#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hyde, 31, still busily recording comedy videos and YouTube monologues, was optimistic that MDE could get another buyer. “We have offers from a bunch of networks since this happened,” he said in an email.

Yes.

why does Sup Forums love this balding cuck so muc- oh I see, just like them.

All is going as planned

The guys are playing 7D Double Dutch

does this comic accurately represent Sup Forumseddit's relationship with shmoil hydeberg?

yes, with hope.

Shut up and leave Nick alone, also Sam is based.

He also was asking twitter for sequel names for World Peace

Hopefully never. Needlessly edgy and not very creative.

Sup Forums is more redpilled than the media shills would have you believe.

>edgy
define this word for me champ

I've had great discussions on Sup Forums when MDE was airing but for some reason there was always 1 guy who kept shitting up every thread

>cuck
He's a white nationalist.

>but for some reason there was always 1 guy who kept shitting up every thread

That was Joe Bernstein.

We just had this thread yesterday. The verdict was Sam isn't funny and MDE had lackluster episodes. Thankfully, Sup Forums actually analyzes the show for its comedy, not its Sup Forums shit.

The biggest cucks ever. Why do you think Sup Forums worries about who is a cuck or not? Projection dear user

>s-sam was never funny! i s-swear i understood the show all along!

He really isn't

Let's be honest, another season of this show would be interesting than most of the crap we're getting. Doesn't mean Jews will allow it.

>i n-never liked MDE!

>Sup Forums actually analyzes the show for it's comedy

BAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=8IT2aKGzgrg

Where did you find that?

This was laid out in yesterdays thread. I get the humor. It's just underwhelming. Specific examples such as the teacher sketch, dating show, and the sperm market all have obvious premises but aren't funny. You have to have a very specific mindset to find those funny.

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/the-story-behind-the-sudden-cancellation-of-adult-swims-trump-loving-comedy-show/2016/12/23/ed9e2e3a-c3c8-11e6-8422-eac61c0ef74d_story.html?utm_term=.6294e238750c#comments

>be a bloated, indolent, moralizing liberal whiner
>find out that some harmless show on Adult Swim is "alt-right", according to idiots on social-media
>whine and bitch, demanding that the show you've never seen be taken off the air
>actually get your way because cucks in the media want to be good little line-towers

Great to see how far our culture has degenerated.

Imagine if South Park had been cancelled bacl in 1997 because Christians didn't like it.
It would be a fucking martyr for "censorship" and people wouldn't shut up about it.

Sam has no one to blame but himself for the cancellation of World Peace.

Dude acted like a child. It seems like he's never actually been in a business environment.

Someone please explain to me the slum dog is a good movie meme?

nicks teacher sketch? whats the obvious premise? a disenfranchised teacher?

doing things for shock value with little underlying purpose

He's getting his show back, with a bunch of free publicity from the cancellation. 6D chess.

Thanks, I love his interviews, shit's just as funny as his comedy.

>Dude acted like a child.

How? By making comedy that made you uncomfortable?

The show literally got cancelled due to "backlash", i.e. SJW whining on Twitter.

Like what? Give me an example.

Name one memorable scene.

No, but doing shit like putting swastikas and telling the audience to kill themselves if the show gets cancelled.

Not to mention ranting and raving on Youtube and Twitter to Gellman and Tim.

I loved World Peace, but he didn't know that he wasn't doing a youtube video anymore and he was in a corporate environment.

Gorilla dick daddy's hungry, and if you don't suck me right, I might kill you.

Wheelchair PUA

>swastikas
proof and not just that transition slide

People who worked at Adult Swim and spoke to buzzfeed or some shit said that they had to edit that stuff out.

>doing shit like putting swastikas
You know this didn't actually happen, right? Taking Buzzfeed articles as truth at face value is a symptom of a severe mental disorder.

>Not to mention ranting and raving on Youtube and Twitter to Gellman and Tim
This happened after the show got cancelled, and these two gentlemen were responsible for getting WP pulled off the air purely because Sam had differing political views. They deserved to be confronted about it at the very least.

are you being stupid on purpose? it's not a hard idea to grasp. a kid trying to be funny by yelling "DEAD NIGGER BABIES" at random is being edgy. his humor is based on the idea that saying dead nigger babies is shocking, and therefore funny.

>This happened after the show got cancelled
He posted that Gellman video before the cancellation.

And in fact, the show was actually in production for season 2 when he did that.

>putting swastikas

Fucking shit, you take Buzzfeed conspiracy-theories seriously?

Bull shit nigger, proofs or it didn't happen

Then why did they have to add black bars to the intros?

>Imagine if South Park had been cancelled bacl in 1997 because Christians didn't like it.
well, that would have never happened since Christians are the most persecuted people on the planet

>DEAD NIGGER BABIES
Give me a real example of what you're describing.

>Christians are the most persecuted people on the planet
youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4

??? what? you asked for a definition of edgy. i gave it to you. you asked for an example of edgy. i gave it to you.

I asked for a specific example from the show. If you had actually watched it and knew what you were talking about, providing that specific example from the show would be easy for you.

You're a phony.

Money well spent.

At gunpoint? Probably.

i didn't even watch the show faggot, i'm not the person you were originally talking to

Reminder he got to bang a girl in the ass and you STILL haven't gotten a girlfriend in the current new year.

Which interview was it where Sam said "my wife's son"? The editor's note at the end was pretty funny

>He posted that Gellman video before the cancellation.
What are you referring to?

When he went on that rant to and called Gellman's wife ugly and shit

you fucking retard lmao, the entire point of that video was that world peace had been cancelled

>he posted the video about how the show had been cancelled before it was cancelled

Sam Hyde fucked a 15 year old little cutie that was obsessed over on /r9k/. He got the ANE, bro. Was wearing that ROSS.

(true story)

fixed

Sam Hyde fucks tranny hookers, but only when his parents give him enough pocket money.

That sketch was pretty good though.

>Tfw he gets his own show on Amazon and it's a big hit so Charles can catch a his big break

Can anyone name another network that would pick him up? Seems like Adult Swim was the only venue

I never watched World Peace but Samir Haiidoglu was pretty funny on The Dick Show

>so do you know who at Adult Swim got your show cancelled?
>I'm not really sure, his name was probably Goldstein though... Just find a directory of Adult Swim executives and look for precious metals

Probably not, and adult swim was the only way to get on TV. I mean maybe IFC / Sundance.

Most likely MDE is just going to stay on youtube and subsist off patreon.

Goddamn this is an autistic image, TLDR. I love MDE but unfortunately knew it was always going to have the most rancid fanbase and I was right.

I still have no idea who Sam Hyde is despite hearing his name mentioned often.

FUCKING THIS

LIBERALS HAVE BECOME PURITANS

PURGE

Comedy Central

white nationalist comedian

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU

Norms book is fucking golden, worth it at twice the price

>it's
I think the inbred is having a spasm.

yes

>rancid fanbase
define rancid

He said they were pitching stuff to Amazon.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Does this look like a Network that would pick up a MDE show to you?

What did Sam mean by this

It must be extra humiliating to get stomped out by a cuckold. It's even worse than getting beat by a woman.

Anyone got a epub/ebook torrrent or direct download link?

>Hyde, 31, still busily recording comedy videos and YouTube monologues
>31
>youtuber
ha

this autistic image has been drawn unironically.
let in sink in your mind.

Viceland maybe

the comic is accurate

Only if by "redpilled" you mean "mildly retarded".

This is way getting out of hand. Sam Hyde, as one of the biggest proponents of the alt-right movement still doesn't have a tv show and its already 2017. Sam Hyde who is seen as one of the leaders of the alt-right movement which put Trump in office. Just digest that for a minute. I hope Trump does the right thing and reinstate Sam Hyde's show back on air when he gets in power.

Its an absolute travesty to mistreat Sam like this

what did he mean by this

bought lot of these and sent it out as gifts. amazing conversation piece. totally worth it

>been on youtube for 7(?) years
>80k subs
wew

will Sup Forumstards ever recover?

>People who worked at Adult Swim and spoke to BUZZFEED

Are you some Sup Forumsbot trying to pass as a person anti-mde to ridicule them? Nice try buddy...

>letting a mentally unstable person hold a gun

>mentally unstable = people that I disagree with politically

I thought this book was supposed to be funny.

Best skit
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU

>all things that Sam and crew does is supposed to be funny

weak bait my friend

So what's really the point of his rant then? He had his time wasted with some dumb art class so now he's gonna waste our time reading his stupid shit?

You really are retarded aren't you, holy shit man.