Will Trump help liberate Alberta?

Will Trump help liberate Alberta?

You should be charged with treason, how can anyone be advocating for the invasion of our nation by some godless degenerate

I'll coming over there with my oil degree from ontario before trump liberates us.

He is presbyterian, so not godless. He doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs and devotes most of his time to work, so not degenerate.

How many divorces has he had, how many super models has he slept with? Look at his miss America pageants they're all dressed like whores.
He's a degenerate but I guess a website full of people who masturbate to cartoon characters wouldn't consider him a degenerate compared to their own behaviour.

Nice try fellow canuckold, but after the spics are deported all the visas will be going to them so he can say "look! i told you i'd let them in legally! i love the mexican people! i love their spirit!"

69 Drumpfshekels have been deposited

I was going to say that the same could be said of our current prime minister, but then I remembered that he has said vows that swore him into the service of Allah. Somehow I don`t really think that that`s a step above being a godless degenerate however.

Trudeau needs to be thrown into prison in a straitjacket, legalising bestiality was the final straw he's clearly not mentally fit to be prime minister.

Maybe Trumptimus prime will help

Cucknadians are spreading cancer like wildfire tonight.

Not bestiality, just pupper fellacio.

Doesn't matter, it's the same thing and it's disgusting that our nation is allowing this without any protests.
I didn't even hear this on our local news, foreign news had to inform me of this.

Why would America even want us?

>unemployment 8%

Alberta is Ontario tier now

Bestiality`s may very well be the last straw for you, but I highly doubt that that`s the final act in the shit show. We`re going to see much worse yet fellow leaf.

physically remove all the flips and it will be a lot lower.

And keep the Somalis right?

Ontario will continue to use its numbers to tyrannize the rest of the country.
Canada's best hope is to either balkanize or give a lot more autonomy to the provinces.

>our nation
>Canada
>Canadian nationalism

I audibly laughed

Provinces need more control
Keep laughing as your country is taken over by Mexico

>calls Sup Forums a place for degenerates
>is using Sup Forums
wew

I come here for Christian discussions