K I N O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-sZzYX4Jl4&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely

How many times have this shitty meme been posted today?

Why did this Batman trigger so many numales?

That shot's not even in the movie

So whats the crossover between /got/ and people liking this movie? I would imagine its pretty big since this movie was trash.

Its not a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=L-sZzYX4Jl4&t=3s

It's not even a venn diagram, it's the same circle. It's no coincidence that bvs didn't start getting praised until a month after release when season 6 of got started

> It's not a meme

Most of the movie was shot just to make the trailers.

this movie was awesome, especially if you compare it to marvel bland shit, don't know where this "bvs is bad" meme come from.... my guess is leftist psyops, disney shills, and disney super fans (shills for free)

this movie was really weak

I praised it from day one. Saw it twice on back-to-back nights and when I saw all the hatred and bad reviews, I realized that the vast bulk of humanity are just ignorant, barely literate drones who hate to be challenged in any way at all.

It's been two movies and superman still isn't fun (:^(

>>It's been two movies and superman still isn't fun (:^(

what does that mean

I hope they keep going in the direction of the first two movies desu

>I hope they keep going in the direction of the first two movies desu

So you want Superman being an unlikable dick no one roots for or likes. Got it.

>film has barely any wide shots especially ones involving characters
>the poster completely misleads tge potential viewer into thinking there's going to be pleasant cinematography

More like, how many hours have you been browsing Sup Forums today?

I have a script that tracks trending Sup Forums memes thoughtout the day

Then why ask if you already know the answer?

It was a rhetorical question

My portfolio is 50% Bane memes (which have proven to be stable and reliable), while the other 25% is Pepe the Frog. The remaining 25% I change constantly throughout the days.

What is your meme diversification strategy?

T.redditor

what the fuck is a Sup Forums

Well "DCU movies being good" is a pretty good meme to get tons to DCucks replies over and over again. Invest in that for sure.

Pppprrrrrffffffaaaaaaffftttttt!!!! Posting Is another one that seems to be hot right now.

Chloe Moretz threads are OK.

And Starwars threads I made a comeback because of Rogue One.

Simply the greatest movie ever made and too advanced for this generation.

*Star Wars threads have made a comeback...

I'm watching it for the first time. It's a pretty good flick, just too much padding

It is, you dumbass

So you shill for WB for free?

t. marvel paki

Pepe became worthless when reddit/9gag normies started using them.

The extended cut was pretty good and told the story better than the original did.

Helps to know why exactly Superman was being brought before the Senate

>theatrical cut
>Superman killed all those people who were clearly shot with bullets

>extended cut
>shows mercs torching the bodies to replicate heat vision

And many more exclusions that made no sense, guess they had to make room for more Batman.

>Clark Kent doing his job as a journalist? Who needs to see that?

I liked that when they enter the ship to arrest Lex you see him with that creature. This clears up what he is talking about when batman visits him in jail.

Reflect on that padding. It all feeds directly into the allegory.

i can't believe this still has traction as viable shitposting fuel

I dont buy into this kino crap. I did thoroughly enjoy bvs though

How much longer? How many more threads must you make? When is it enough?

t. DC pajeet

It will never be enought.

They have been indoctrinated by Bugs Bunny to keep making threads. They will not stop until the MCU actually fails

KINO

I don't think Bugs would do that. I blame Daffy.

>Snyder is a visionary, inclined to extravagant spectacle and gifted with a signature erotic touch. An early montage equates violence, wealth, loss, and grief through symbolic images of bullets, pearls, blood, and tears. It is witnessed by the young Bruce Wayne, a paranoid orphaned millionaire who misconstrues Superman’s involvement in the previous film’s battle that devastated Metropolis (and traumatized nearby Gotham City), and so he vows a vigilante’s revenge. With its legal-brief title, Batman v Superman reflects the confusion that pits secularists against believers, and the partisanship that inhibits national alliance. This tension is so visually amped up that the opposition of Batman to Superman feels revelatory: Man versus the god in Man.

how many different forms of kino do i have to filter before you kids stop showing up?

Neah Bugs would do it. To fuck with Mickey

Fucking DC/WB shills...

Marvel fan here, can you please stop stealing memes from those assholes. It makes us look pathetic.

>I am a giant contrarian asshole that sucks dicks

Describes most of Sup Forums honestly. This goofy fucks thinks DATS GANGSTA is socio political commentary FFS

Don't be afraid. The truth will set you free.
Tunak tunak tun to you as well.

>the disney smear campaign
dont miss a beat do you

cringe

It's only natural for your minuscule mind to try to defend itself from light that shines as bright as Zack's vision.

I would say the WB smear campaign on Disney is moving just as expected

based

>no you
lmao

Zack's vision only worked in Watchmen and 300

BvS is mindless corporate garbage made by cynical executives who knew fanboys would eat it up. The fact you call it kino and shill it for free proves this. Bugs Bunny has you by the pussy

>Bugs Bunny has you by the pussy
Typical. Cartoons are the only thing you can comprehend, so that's what you talk about. Tsk, tsk.

Same for you when you call Disney 'the mouse'

You are avoiding the issue.

The fact remains that you like supehero movies. Assinine form of entertainment.

DChad cinema has already proven its supremacy

When did I do that, user? When did I do that?
>he thinks it's a superhero movie
No, it's many things, but a superhero movie is not one of them.
>detective story
>psychological thriller
>religious allegory
>commentary on a post 9/11 America
>commentary on corporate America
It's so many things, user. You just don't get it.

>Bugs Bunny has you by the pussy

Y'know, user, I thought at first this was mere throwaway snark but then when I took into account how much I always identified with Daffy...Anyway, you get the idea.

It really isnt. Its just Batman fighting Superman, which is a setup for a death of superman movie, and a future Justice League movie

>Its just Batman fighting Superman
It's like you didn't even watch it. But hey, that's fine. If you're too scared, you don't have to watch grown-up movies.

I watched Solaris, Good Will Hunting and Das Boot.

Who gives a fuck about your superbabbies in tights fighting over a peťty argument?

>BvS is mindless corporate garbage made by cynical executives who knew fanboys would eat it up. The fact you call it kino and shill it for free proves this. Bugs Bunny has you by the pussy
Wow, Marvel Pajeets are just copypasting criticism towards Civil War and replacing a few words. What the fuck is going on here?

They are unable to form their own opinions being underpaid Paki shitposters so they just copypaste arguments from DChads and replace the titles of the movies. They've been doing that for some time now.

Wow DC Pakis still defend capeshit as if it had any relevance to actual cinema.

All cape movies are exactly that. Shit. And you peddle these fucking movies at the same hour that it is not gard to oredict your automated responses

>>DChad

There is no such thing. Only DCucks.

Like MCUck.

You lot are pathetic and are fucking up Sup Forums. Go back to Sup Forumsmblr with your company war

Here he goes, the Marvel Pajeet does it again.

>b-but all capeshit is as bad as Marvel's cancer-infested turds
Sorry but not true Pajeet.

It is true, you faggot. Talk to any random adult and see if they care about the 'serious' implications of a cape movie. They will call you a man-child and tell you to grow up.

It is the same thing with youbfaggots.

>he hates DC!
>therefore he must like Marvel!
>and is also clearly a pajeet

You did the SAME exact fucking thing yesterday. Its getting fucking prefictable. Faggots like you are why capeshit will remain irrelevant. You only like to smell the shit you are surrounded with and, when met with criticism go "lolMarvel"

Grow the fuck up. Or come up with some other bettet insult or counterpoint.

Because I know you will call me a pajeet. And that makes you a cucko. A D cuckold.

>You did the SAME exact fucking thing yesterday
Sorry but unlike your shit-infested life, I'm not on Sup Forums 24/7 shitposting in BvS threads. I'm not the same guy.

By now there is no doubt what you're doing. You even admit yourself to being in these threads all the time. The Disney shilling infestation is complete.

Fucker, you represent the WB infestation clogging up these fucking joards. You faggots appear AT THE SAME TIME EVERY DAY like fucking clockwork.

NO ONE gives a shot about the DCEU. NO ONE. Except shills like you and trolls. The aquaman thread is decidedly lacking posts.

If you faggots wonder why MCUcks keep shitting up your thread, its bevause you shill BvS almost every ficking day. Its getting embarassing for you guys.

Just stop. Grow up. Watch a better movie. I heard Dunkirk will be pretty kino

No one needs to be on Sup Forums 24/7 to know yoy DCucks are the ones infested with WBshit

Wow the poo is getting out of hand. You got exposed for your daily infestation of BvS threads and now you're going full sperg. This is the tragedy of anonymous messaging. That a Poo can barge in and destroy every thread like you're doing. It's a convenient shield, isn't it Poo? See you this time tomorrow. I'm sure you'll make your daily presence known as you have the past months.

The Marvel Poos just can't stop being mad

I'll be back after 300 replies and see them still at it. The sad Poos.

Same for you DCuck

You justbaffirmed your cuckoldry. You cannot come up with an original thought or insult.

Not a wonder you like capecuck. It confirms the insanity you have in watching grown men fight in stupid spandex suits

Can we just let this meme die already?

I just saw this film on New Year's Eve.

It was a waste of an evening.

The threads will have 300 replies because you WBshills keep it going. It does not prove anything, really

>s-same for you c-cuk
All around me are familiar poos, worn-out poos

>you faggots are here everyday at the same exact time
>i know because i'm here everyday at the same exact time being a faggot

Reminder that these shit threads are being spammed by the cretins from r/dawnofjustice

Is "visual masterpiece" code for "dreadful plot and characters"?

They wont let it die.

As you can see, they call anyone who disagrees with them a pajeet, paki or poo. There is no reasoning with them.

DCucks need to be purged.

>The mad Disney Poo still mad about BvS
Nobody forced you here Poo but your boss.

Did I stammer, cuck?

And like I said, you keep using the same word. Also, YOU stammered. So fuck off.

Are you literally retarded?

I still can't believe just how mad a film has made you Marvel Pakis. It's honestly quite entertaining to watch. Every single day, the same three Poos in every thread. Every single day.

Did you start browsing Sup Forums this summer? There was both genuine and ironic praise literally from the release date. That shot of the characters standing around dead Superman was practically a meme in itself.

I don't have a boss.

But clearly you do, DCpajeet. I remember that rabbits eat their own shit. Guess thats how Bugs Bunny pays you, huh?

>N-No YOU!

It all comes back toholy shit the Poo is leaking out of control

Im surprised how the same two DCgringohs also turn up.

Always the same two grinfos who are racist agains Indians. Ehat dod Indians do to them?

Truly WB is the worst. Cannot remember a single good movie from them last year.

You poo is leaking. Its the poo of BvS "praise"

If dubs the DCEU will win this war, beat the MCu and be defined as capekino forever.

Kek wills it

>Ehat dod Indians do to them?
Jesus Christ the Poo can't even spell properly anymore.

Hey Pajeet, tell your Disney boss to buy you some paper for your shit-infested fingers so you can type properly.

Christ, this is even more embarrassing than the ABATAP guy spamming "this is what the haters actually believe" in reply to everything.

>tfw when you push the Disney Pakis so hard they forget to spell-check their shitposting through Google Translate

Best hangover entertainment right here