FUCK

>>DUMB FAT WHITE MAN
take that back, D'Onofrio was great as Jack Horne

>>WATCH MAGNIFICENT SEVEN REMAKE
That's where you fucked up.

>BLACK GUY IN WESTERN
>NOT WORKING ON THE RAILROAD
>LEADING TEAM AGAINST THE EVIL WHITE MAN

Woah Just ignore history! what a shit movie.

This triggers the aut-white

Welcome to why nobody watched it.

>characters with depth
all the white ones

>characters with no depth
all the other ones

what did hollywood mean by this?

There were probably quite a few black cowboys in mexico. More likely than an asian guy.

didn't they import tons of chinks to make the railroads?

I watched it, but I always watch Fuqua's movies. Didn't hate it either.

I prefer this

You may think you're smug but truth be told, that's not even a top 5 Kurosawa

It might not be a top 5 Kurosawa but it's still the greatest movie of its kind ever made and is miles better than either the original Mag 7 or this piece of shit.

Im not being smug and dont care if its a in the top 5 or no, i just dont like those "remakes"

Under appreciated filmmaker whose name doesn't even come up when people are talking about black directors.

Probably because he makes movies instead of dressing like a clown and bitching about Hollywood racism like Spike Lee or that other rapist

marvelshit but with cowboys. this is the only thing they make now.

Movie was so bad I turned it off 30 mins in

Cringeworthy crap

one of denzel's lowest points. he looks like a jackass and has no business playing a character like that in the old west.

I prefer a bug's life.

lol they all chinese that sucks

Sup Cletus.

We need more movies with partially bald/balding men.

Antone did the best out of what he had been given, user.

Sup Forums wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for these snowflakes who get outraged with everything

What's cooking, you sub-human ape-faced nappy-headed wide-nosed shitskin?

Actually, One in Four cowboys of the old west were black. Mexico didn't have slavery so African slaves had the alternative to escape across the border to the West (as opposed to the North) to gain freedom.

fuck you guys, i liked it

It's a remake of a remake of a samurai movie which also sported a colourful cast of characters, including a fake samurai that fought pantless with his dick out.

yeah, chinese would've been around. not super common depending on the area but it's not a big stretch

This. san franscisco is literally gold mountain in Chinese coz the immigrants were told the streets are paved with gold