Why are fathers seemingly deemed less important than mothers?

Why are fathers seemingly deemed less important than mothers?

Because only women talk about this shit 24/7.

Marxism. Seriously. Marx was totally against the traditional family.

Mothers are more sensitive and close to the children more than the fathers

fpbp as always

Is that why most child abuse is done by women?

They pretty much were in the natural order of things. Then the Cultural Marxists came along and destroyed what it means to be a woman, and the women agreed, so now they are useless manlike sluts.

Because they are. It's human biology.

Fathers are optimal and the foundation of a healthy society. But let's not pretend that on a purely biological, and therefore instinctual, basis that fathers aren't more disposable than mothers.

I really want that girl to give me a footjob.

Of course, but any woman can raise a human, but it almost always takes a positive male role model to raise a human correctly.

Not all cultures of women treat their men like bags of shit.

Of course cunts exist in every culture, but most of the cunty behavior seems to exist in most western born women.

At my church there are many Africans from Africa (educated...most of them are doctors, lawyers, and engineers) and they treat their men like Kings. They cook, take care of the kids, clean, very religious, and from my circle most of the women have high earning degrees.

My advice, if you're interested, is to not to conform. Demand the respect and love you are entitled too. There are western women that are respectful and caring; they are just rare.

Yeah, great. And beta males are better caregivers than alphas in today's society. That doesn't mean on a primal level that most of society wouldn't side with the alpha, because it's a prejudice that's deep within our mammal brains.

Modern society often doesn't run on logic, it runs on instincts (FEELZ) that it then rationalizes into logic. I'm not saying my post's reason is logical, just that it's the reason.

Because even as fathers men are still more disposable than women. Seed = plentiful, eggs = scarce

per capita?

Because women can vote and they are fucking horrible people

*horrible fucking people

Wtf does that change?

Men women ratio is close to 1

Don't you mean KANGZ

fathers are more important than simply a mother if you want your kids to be better than a steaming pile of shit.

However, this thread is stupid and only meant to divide us. Probably a shill, tbqh.

You need BOTH a FATHER AND A MOTHER. This has been proven time and time again.

Nah I'm closer to my dad than my mom

Because fathers, at least traditionally, teach their children to be independent, going against Marx's wish to have the state run everything

>You need BOTH a FATHER AND A MOTHER. This has been proven time and time again.

Anyone with a brain knows this, but every Father's Day, I notice how there's always those fuckheads who say shit like, "I know it's Father's Day, but let's not forget all the single mothers too!"

They never say the inverse on Mother's Day.

Just stop with the divide us meme

This cunts don't care about white genocide, the solution does not include them

Surprise, irrational women and grovelling beta males seek attention and facebook likes with their """"""deep"""""" social commentary. Wow.

What the fuck that changes nothing please tell me you're being retarded on purpose.

there are more kids with only mothers than only fathers so it would make sense that mothers would abuse more than fathers because there is no father there to abuse them

fucking same

Children develop different without fathers, and it usually causes harm. One reason for the destruction of the family was to create seemingly r-selected individuals dependent on big government.

Lol

For every child there is a father and a mother.

Whether they are around or not is irrelevant

Yes.
Less need for provision and protection.

Because society these days thinks all men are assholes or potential assholes.

We can do no right and anything masculine is vilified.

Was in a store the other day looking for some new casual clothes for the first time in 6 years. All the clothes for men favor pastel colors, feminine shoes and khaki shorts (tighter to the leg), loose linen button up shirts, t-shirts that don't go down far enough, etc.

I think men buy into these new styles because it might help them get laid, or because that's all there is that's made of any decent quality fabric (unless you buy work/field clothes for casual wear)

It's bullshit

it does if you're comparing rates of abuse.
If the father isn't in his life then we don't know if he would've abused the child or not had he stayed

Who is this

Mother beats up child and then leaves forever.

How would that be factored in. Never happened?

/thread

i grew up in fear to my father
mom always threatened me to accuse me with my father when i was a cunt or got bad grades at school
i see him as a powerful being 2bqh i and love him even tho i dont spend too much time with him, now im about to get my med degree and im not a cunt towards people

>Whether they are around or not is irrelevant

Will the shit posting never end canada

if it happens then it's recorded, what are you even trying to get at

You're doing a stellar job making us look fucky

You should probably kill yourself

tunisia has internet?

Because Government wants to destroy the individual "Father" and become everyone's "Daddy."

anyone, man or woman, CAN raise a human. It takes two parents to raise a human right. Ideally it takes a whole village and the lad is brought up in an actual community.

Would a single father be more productive than a single mother?

I know of a dude who's a single father with four daughters and no sons, and they all turned out to be pretty well rounded people who loved their father. None of them became rocket scientists or anything, but they live decently, aren't dykes and I would imagine don't have any major father issues.

oh look, a data mining thread where they try to get us to reveal what we know