Would you rather be paired up with a jedi girl or a vulcan science officer girl?

Would you rather be paired up with a jedi girl or a vulcan science officer girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/dingus/
desuarchive.org/_/search/text/dingus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vulcans only put out once every 7 years so we'd basically be married.

vulcan cause tism

women aren't into sci fi they don't have fantasies exploring planets or fighting stormtroopers

When I see shit like this it's so clear they have an ulterior motive other than just looking pretty

Vulcan, definitely.

Why not both? False dicotomies are an intellectual spook anyways, and you can always do vulcan science on a jedi.

C.L. Moore
Leigh Brackett
Judith Merrill
Andre Norton
Ursula K. LeGuin
James Tiptree Jr
Joanna Russ
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Joan Vinge
Lois McMaster Bujold
Connie Willis
Nicola Griffith
Elizabeth Moon
Ann Leckie

whichever one likes the most pusy lickings

My sugar momma has listened to Dune on tape like 20 times and has an entire library devoted to Sci Fi books.

I told her I've only read Asimov and she laughed at me.

Don't be an autist

None of them, instead of dreaming about some fantasy "girl" I go to a restaurant with my real girlfriend

>Sugar Mama
Are you into gilf's?

Your made up girlfriend is an outlier. Don't be an autist.

Vulcan hands down. Pon Farr aside you could probably convince her to fuck when you want.

Jedi would suck if she was a full goody goody jedi, and not a cool grey jedi that liked to bone

>list of stronk independent womyn
>James Tiptree Jr
wut

>vulcan

no way jose

Pon Far seemed to be what the men went through, not the women
Saavik mated with teen-Spock in Star Trek 3 when he went through Pon Far for the first time to relieve him of pain

with you're mom, faggot.

It was a pen name for a woman called Alice Sheldon

>half the human population is literally all the same because I said so

Okay, loser.

Jedi put out never.

Would Frankenstein count as a sci-fi? That was penned by a lady

Sorry tumblr it's no secret that women hate scifi and fantasy.

You couldn't have picked a better Vulcan girl?

>muh tumblr ad hom

kek okay, loser.

Do you leave the house ever? It's hilarious that you think women are interested in scifi and fantasy.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPP

t. virgin

>Do you leave the house ever?

Yes. I've met many women interested in scifi and fantasy. Myself included

Enjoy your mommy issues.

this whole fucking episode where everyone is DATA and trapped in the simulation is fucked up.

And wasn't that really their downfall, like if the dudes where cool with the all powerful space wizard passing on the genes or at least having a gf/bf, they might have survived that whole Manikin Skywalker tantrum.

THen again i don't know diddly about Star Trek other than Generations is where its at.

>I'm a girl btw
Figured as much from your posting style. Enjoy your PMS.

Hello virgin.

Everybody step back for true patrician waifu choice

>gets called a virgin
>n-no you're the v-virgin...!
pathetic

Asa Akira loves sci-fi
(among other things)

>Figured as much from your posting style

Joke's on you, I've been here since '07. Chances are good you've spoken to grills here without realizing it.

>Enjoy your PMS.
>that shitty comeback

What are you, 13?

Calm down virgin. I look forward to you and your buttbuddy replying to every post in yet another thread.

hola reddit

The alarming thing is that you seem to believe in your convictions.

The alarming thing is you keep going along with it.

>Leave the lady be!
It's you who's from reddit.

>Chances are good you've spoken to grills here without realizing it.
You all post a particular way.

can you post your pusy pls?

>tfw no dark jedi mommy girlfriend

>he doesn't know how to tell posters apart
I am laffin

i dont care much about too many things but one thing i wish for is for star trek to be real, any scientific or social endeavor that seems to bring humanity in that direction i support it

i dont think of myself as "into scifi" or a nerd gurrl or any of that, i'm not a cosplayer, but i definitely fantasize about this shit (AI, first contact, the "eugenics wars"/transhumanism/genocide, alien languages, holodecks, what it takes to be a starfleet captain, the implications of a united federation of planets bullying and subjugating and/or liberating + protecting various alien races, etc.) on a daily basis, with no ulterior motive to speak of, its just what my mind often wanders to. i doubt i am the only one

>You all post a particular way.

When we choose to make it obvious. Hope you grow out of the "girls have cooties" phase one day, champ.

Which ever one is in to 6 foot tall lumberjack lookin warehouse worker.

There isn't a large number of geeky girls who are in to the lumberjack, that's mostly 30 year old single mothers.

>fighting stormtroopers
>not BEING stormtroopers

Enjoy your PMS stroke. Sup Forums isn't your blog btw.

>implying I am a woman
Where do you think you are?

>You all post a particular way.
>tfw been posting on Sup Forums since 2006
>tfw have had many meaningful, amiable conversations with anonymous males about nerd shit and other topics over the years
>tfw they've never known I was a grill the whole time

You're a virgin

You're a total douche who suffers from PMS.

>v-virgin!!
>P-PMS!!

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

now you're just LARPing

>IM A GUURRLL BTW :^)

You just couldn't help yourself, hmmm? Try /soc/ honey I hear it's good for gathering orbiters.

Why don't you two go blogpost to each other on discord instead of bumping these threads? Sorry about your penis envy.

Calm down, dingus'.

it will be for science

>v-virgin!
You okay there? Losing track of who you're replying to?

Your original post was a blogpost.

>quoting my post
>I never said I was a girl
>I am a man
wew lad

ok vulcans its stated that vulcans only reproduce every seven years but couldn't they just fuck whenever?

>already been proven wrong
>still trying this hard to win an argument on the internet

Here, user, you can have the last word since you seem desperate enough for it. Also a sage so you won't be so triggered by the sight of you getting BTFO.

>ywn be this autistic

Like who gets so worked up that someone likes some fictitious stuff?

We are likely never to have interstellar capable travel for perhaps centuries if ever, there is no force, nothing- it is even unlikely that a human will go to mars till at least 2050

Scif fi and fantasy are pretty much the same as far as reality are concerned

I guess its cause women have easier lives in the west -causing such resentment among shitposters that they never faced suffering for liking star wars or star trek

Tits or gtfo

girls have the worst insults, but they're not designed for thinking.

Why do you feel so persecuted?

this honestly

I am not her but I have been around here since 05, rarely mention being female and generally just spend my time having pleasant convos with other anons about whatever our interests are

heck maybe some of the polite on-topic and non-edgy posters ive had good convos with were other grills. really made me think

tits or gtfo

as if you wouldn't

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/dingus/

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/dingus/

That user is new.

>heh, look some other entirely anonymous people used this word too

Congrats, you're dumb and uninspired?

It's pathetic enough that there's guys here, but a girl on Sup Forums? I cannot even fathom how outright disgusting you must be to spend New Years on Sup Forums, assuming you're not some guy trolling.

Post feminine features to prove yourself, whore.

>everyone who says dingus is the same person
What are aussie posters?

>everyone who says dingus is the same person

That's not what they're implying at all.

Don't care as long as she's not a cosplayer in her sparetime

I'm not a grill, I'm just pointing out it's a common word here. You seem rather upset over nothing.

I'll take the Vulcan. I've long desired to sex with a nice figured woman in a starfleet uniform

>all women are the same

They're not the borg, you can't honestly believe this unless you've got major issues with women.

>one user is a girl
>"I'M N-NOT THE GIRL HERE HAHA"

this whole thread should be purged, and the answer to OP's question is the vulcan

>roasties pandering for attention in the Star Trek / Star Wars / le quirky nerd culture

Fuck off, all of you.

>get btfo repeatedly
>resort to calling everyone who disagrees with you a woman
WEW LAD

Who hurt you?

prove me wrong

I honestly forgot what this thread was about and I'm too lazy to scroll up.

You sound pretty stupid m8, I would suggest not posting anymore

>I cannot even fathom how outright disgusting you must be to spend New Years on Sup Forums

I'm in college :3

>anecdotal evidence

>autists insult women
>women defend themselves
>QUIT BEGGING FOR ATTENTION ROASTIES REEEEE
Are you always this bitter?

>repeating meme phrases over and over

Having an original personality doesn't suit you I guess.

Not an argument, and you didn't address anything I said so I can only assume you absolutely agree with all of it.

and i'm not even the original guy, wew lad, who hurt you?

See:
I'm sorry girls have repeatedly rejected you to the point you're now a bitter husk intent on wasting your life arguing on Sup Forumseddit over stupid shit, I hope you get help one day.

Of course, in my opinion anyone who takes pictures of themselves and posts it online is obviously just looking for attention. Therefore, they cannot be trusted. However, a jedi girl would be superior because Star Trek is gay as hell.

>one species VS your pick of an entire galaxy of species

jedi for sure

A Jedi Girl

By that reasoning, the accusation women don't like sci fi is also anecdotal evidence, as you have literally no way to prove that claim beyond your own opinion.

You might say this is a fucking retarded argument and thread.

not an argument

white knights or samefagging, same old nu/tv/
>a girl in college has nothing better to do then Sup Forums post

That's even worse, not even college bros are fucking you lol

lol, you sure showed me even though we don't even know that this person is a girl and you're REALLY invested in me all of a sudden.
not an argument

baited ;)