Bjork or grimes: which artist do you like more and why? would you like a collab between these 2 artists?

bjork or grimes: which artist do you like more and why? would you like a collab between these 2 artists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkYRUYnr5bA
youtube.com/watch?v=bYXM3uz1bjM
youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4
youtube.com/watch?v=qsbiyvpel54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

grimes cause bjork's ugly

lol

bump

Quick, who's uglier????

it's opposite day

me too bee honest

Bjork cause brainlets dont get it, unlike grimes who is just another pop diva but muh i do alt pop look how special i am. Shes tailor swift for autists

>grimes who is just another pop diva
lol! did you even listen to her music, especially her first 3 albums? how is this youtube.com/watch?v=ZkYRUYnr5bA pop?! stop talking out of your ass.

also you seem to forget that bjork had big hits in the 90s. she had pop tunes like hyperballad, human behaviour, violently happy, i miss you, army of me, joga, all is full of love and so on. already forgot that?

umm

Bjork makes much more interesting challenging music, and generally has more experience and a more solid body of work.

I don't think either of them work well without total control. Look at their previous collabs. I think a Grimes / Björk album would turn out similar to the Byrne / St. Vincent album, with Björk taking almost total control.

I dunno. Grimes has 1 good song and björk has 0. both suck but I guess grimes. funny how i hate her more.

>Grimes has 1 good song
tell me this is b8. btw which song do you think it's good?
>inb4 oblivion or genesis

oblivion or genesis

UGH yep I'm officially not a fan of Grimes

>inb4 oblivion or genesis

lol. let's face it: you never gave her music a fair chance. she has at least 15 songs on par with these 2.

realiti is the 1 song I can tolerate. I cant finish those two you suggested.

so, do you like her poppiest track? hmmmmm...
at least did you listen to flesh without blood or butterfly?

>flesh without blood or butterfly?
these fall victim to the pitfall of her annoying voice. Of course ive heard them, I listen to everyhting new that comes out. But i dont like them.

bump

so, you have a problem with her voice. i had the same problem but i got used to her weird voice.

It's not that it's weird, she's just not talented as a vocalist.

what kinda fucking name for a magazine..

This was so terrible I had to go to this just to wash the taste out of my ears.
youtube.com/watch?v=bYXM3uz1bjM

what about Sup Forums?

what about it? AnOther is a decent name IMO.

what the fuck is so decent about it?

this is false. she has a wide range and she uses her voice very creatively. check this out: youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4

her biggest fan

Its attention grabbing and sticks in the readers mind since they spend more than 1 nanosecond processing it. Also lends itself to a cool visual design with two capital letters

you claimed she's a pop diva and when i posted an experimental track, you go away? lmao! you just can't handle her music, pleb. step up your game.
youtube.com/watch?v=qsbiyvpel54

It's also fucking stupid and meaningless for looking at it for any seconds?

Her voice is very weak, desu.
I hear better vocalists on soundcloud daily.

damn didnt think boudit like dat. REKT

yeah thats rite. rekt kid

I'm not the person you were talking to before. I just decided to pop in when I listened to the awful track you posted.

>I hear better vocalists on soundcloud daily.
post 5 of the best ones

bump

Just go look yourself. Won't take long, I promise.
She ain't much of a singer, just admit it to yourself.

>the awful track you posted.
2 deep 4 u, i get it.

Bjork is just alt pop too. She's the autist's Madonna. Granted, she's more talented than Grimes, but people seem to think she's some important Artist, and she's not.

Yeah....
too deep....

bump

How can you even compare these two.
Do you pick Bjork's worst albums?
Hands down, Bjork has more skills, more proven ability, a wider range of creativity and is simply better than some goofball indie Canadian.

does bjork hack her fans

she is a hack, yes

Comparing Bjork to Madonna is like comparing Michael Gira to Paul Mccartney

who's Paul Mccartney

They're both pop artists who "reinvent" themselves by adopting different styles of music. Bjork just goes for more avante garde/fringe styles. Again, like with Grimes, I think Bjork is more talented than Madonna, especially vocally, but they aren't as far apart as Bjork fanboys would like to think. Also, fuck you for mentioning Gira, hipster swine.

not an argument. i think she's a great singer. prove me wrong by posting actual examples.

>Granted, she's more talented than Grimes
she doesn't even produce all her music by herself like grimes!

You’ve got to be kidding me. This is bait right?
Grimes is the most vapid, generic fucking pop artist ever. Her music is the most bland, annoying fucking pop shit out there.
I may not like Bjork but i certainly appreciate her music in terms of breaking boundaries and making challenging music.
Don’t even compare the two. God i fucking hate grimesfags

Bork because she's actually talented

any bjork pics where she looks like a fucking monster?

That doesn't stop Bjork from being better, more successful, way more talented, way less autistic and way more financially rewarded than some retarded snowflake from Canada.

OP

she's just a meme, her life exists on the internet and that's it

Big Rare is doing better tho

>the greatest singer of our generation vs some flavor of the month pop star
Gee I dunno

who's this big rare i keep hearing about

>Hands down, Bjork has more skills, more proven ability, a wider range of creativity and is simply better than some goofball indie Canadian.
absolutely wrong. see pic related. this explains who's really more talented.
it's true: some indie canadian goofball is better than bjork. she's the devin townsend of pop.

>she's the devin townsend of pop
Kill yourself you dipshit grimesfag without a clue.
In 10 years, she will still be a nobody and Bjork will still be known for being cutting edge and famous and talented.
Claire will still be eating ramen in her bedroom while noodling on Ableton on her 6th album.

BOUCH!!!!!

are you mad, retard? you surely are. grimes will become more and more popular and respected. watch out after she will drop her lp5 this year. watch out!
like her fellow canadian artist devin townsend, she's tremendously talented, humble, nice and profilic. your hate has no value.
>Claire will still be eating ramen in her bedroom while noodling on Ableton on her 6th album.
...like a true diy artist, not because she lacks money. believe it or not, fame didn't make her pretentious like bjork. bjork is more about image than music these days. she released trash like boring utopia and her fans were more than willing to be ripped off.
>ramen
replace that with spaghetti. she's a big fan.

james getting those chores done

*prolific

This pic is so telling.
Kanye looks like he thinks he's taking a pic with a make a wish kid or something.

>profilic
I believe the word is prolific.
Of course you sad waifu-fagging masturbators wouldn't know that because well..jacking off over Claire is your pathetic life.
Here is a clue for you: The living deinition of prolific is Buckethead. Maybe you've heard of him?
Way over 300 albums. Grimes is working on number 5? Oh how quaint.

Kek. How true. The picture says he doesn't know who the fuck the weird chick photobombing him is but "now that the pic is taken..can someone get her the fuck outta here?"

it says a lot about grimes' character

Her fucking ear is the size of a sail.

pretty accurate

you wish. she's popular irl too.

i get you're proving this other user wrong and all, but don't you look at the image you have saved (having thought at some point it would be useful in the future), or worse yet, made yourself, and think you're tackling life well?

you defence of grimes seems a bit desperate and try hard, considering she is just some nothing musician waifu.
reassess your shit, user.

accurate, my ass. who the fuck do you think is using the internet? aliens? if she's popular on the internet then she's popular irl too.

kanye doesn't want his likeness to be imposed on by a young impressionable artist who's randomly photobombing him and assuming some of kind of worth because sensationalistic internet media is behind her for being a feminist plant, grimes must mistake her meme hype as an actual form of respect that she must assumably have across the board, the kind of presumptuous mentality of a child of an autistic person

>reassess your shit, user.
>said the moo shitposter
ohh, the irony!

Pretty comforting to know that no matter what happens in your life you'll never be as pathetic as a grimesfag on the internet

remember when fantano had his retarded roommate character telling him to be nice to her? that's actually the whole review

bump

get high today?

i corrected myself, you dumb triggered grammar nazi. here >Here is a clue for you: The living deinition of prolific is Buckethead. Maybe you've heard of him?
i know that guitarist. but you idiot don't understand that it's not necessary to post extreme examples to prove a point. townsend is prolific enough to be relevant itt.
>Grimes is working on number 5? Oh how quaint.
count how many other extra songs she did and how long it took to create all her songs so far. you pathetic idiot.

huh? nobody is more pathetic than a dumbfuck like you. only a loser would shitpost in threads related to artists he dislikes.

I like Bjork because I'm not some 16 year old pleb

>and how long it took to create all her songs so far
I guess she's not as adept at laptop music as she thought. She is a fucking slacker tryhard cunt who doesn't bathe because she is so busy producing shitty snowflake useless garbage. She is a freak of nature and an autist LARPing as "a musician" even though she can't play or sing. Go fucking figure, right?

nice projecting. liking bjork makes you a pleb. a 16 year old pleb. bjork is a mainstream artist with millions of albums and singles sold ---> for plebs.

bump

are you a fake hater? spill the beans, dumbass.

its incredible that a 50 year old mother is somehow 'cool'