twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who is your favorite female fighter?

boxing sucks lmao

who is your favorite dana?

UFC - Rose Namajunas
General - Mackenzie Dern

Wrong thread guys
Heres the real one. Cancer free.

I joked to my friend that the next fight would be Demetrious Johnson vs Tyson Fury. He said that MM would win because he's faster and Fury is fat

Would have beat Floyd. Just sayin'. Dana invested in the wrong guy

Mr. Spammer, please don't make threads 50 posts before the bump limit.

Thanks.

dude is 6 feet he couldn't make 154 lbs

You know, like I said before, at the end of the day, it's a process, and I dedicated myself to the sport of boxing. I dedicated myself to my craft. To the sport of boxing. 21 years a world champion. You know, I'm truly blessed. My team, they did a tremendous job, you know, Al Haymon, I gotta thank Al Haymon, my uncle Roger, my father, they did a tremendous job

Rousey. Not for any reason other than her physical appearance and the way i want her to beat the shit out of me and then choke me out while I orgasm.

#tbe

>the absolute state of /heem/ post-memefights

i know he used to fight lightweight but he's not comfortable at that weight

heem back on course

I'm literally crying right now, bro. I just wanted to be OP of /heem/, just one time. I didn't mean to be a dick or anything. Please. I'm sorry.

how is kailin curran not cut after losing to albu

In Bury Manchester last night, they showed the fight at vue cinema and all the autistic Conor fans started fighting all the Floyd fans about the stoppage it was some of the most embarrassing shit. One even tried to throw a spinning kick

For sure I was just tired

we're done talking about pillowhugging now, this is a pure thread

USADA can't catch a russian woman making 10K a fight but Jon gets caught with a meme steroid

you are so casual it shouuld hurt your brain to think

now this is a proper heem thread

fun fact: she is the only woman in the ufc who can do 10 pull ups

>An MMA Legend
>An

What a retard

jesus christ who is this fightfu?

What happened to Conor's power? He landed some clean shots that would've dropped MMA fighters.

It's bloody awful is what it is. I regret ever wanting that fight to happen

are you implying albu is a cheater like jbj?

i-it's in the filename, user

He landed a real clean uppercut and left hand in the first two rounds.

Honestly surprised those landed

>He landed some clean shots
He really didn't

Why is Albu such a slut?

>are you implying albu is a cheater like jbj?

no i'm not she is just at the natty 115 pound limit

>his fitefu doesn't have leaked nudes

Jesus that is a 10/10 lower body.

That's literally her job. Well, "fitness model." She gets 1 fight a year that isn't paying the bills.

Floyd is not some retard that's going to run straight at Conor's knuckles like Aldo and Alvarez.

I don't know but I want Gabi to fight her, take her on the ground and grope her while ripping her clothes off

Remember in Spiderman Homecoming when Spidey says to Iron Man "I held my own against Captian America!" and Tony replies "Because he let you" ? That's how I feel about last night's fight. Floyd let Conor survive 10 rounds.

she has no ass. its all angles and positioning. shes just jacked

does conor gas because he's natty?

I like how every single analyst was wrong.

Did anyone predict that Conor was going to land punches and win rounds?

That's because she is 100% Eurasian.

More from the sucka

youtube.com/watch?v=voJy9amxmSI

we got a lot of events coming up this week

>last week of DWTNCS
>Invicta 25 Thursday
>LFA 21 Friday
>ONE Saturday
>UFCFN 115 Saturday

this shits kind hype

>I am boxing

does that make you feel better? lmao

Why is he eating at a food court? Isn#t he a millionaire?

He should look into taking PEDs that enhance stamina like Lance and Jones.

gotta fix the the jds ngannou off the poster desu, I'm kinda hype for nunes and mighty manlet to lose

Boom head off the canvas

And the new king of boxing

Why doesn't Chael work for USADA considering he not only knows who is roiding based on looks but can literally tell you specifically what they are taking?

>he isn't fast or powerful
>*stopped before getting brain damage*

jesus he looks like he's wearing a big diaper

there's a reason boxing shorts are so big, they cover the groin guard, you can't wear short shorts with a groin guard underneath

That's fine by me, easier to get my four incher in there. Those thighs are incredible.

>leaf
>four inches
Are you of Asian decent?

Once USADA started testing how many UFC fighters do you guess literally went from roiding to taking nothing banned?

Conor is right. Floyd isn't elite because of physical gifts, he's elite because he has better technique and understanding of boxing than anyone.

Mayweather looks concerned here, like he regrets hurting McGregor so bad

Now that the dust has settled on the epic friday night glory fights, what does the future have in store for Antoine Pinto and his brother?

don't talk to it

"supporting drug testing" means nothing

look at samman he fucking died from shooting synthetic morphine or whatever the fuck into his veins

Nah, just a bit of self deprecating humor for the lads.

>>>land punches
HAHAHAHHAHAAA

why cant conor handle the sweet science?

cause he's a real fighter

Hey guys just letting you know in case you missed it that Mayweather won

Ironic considering Conor's physical attributes are a large part of why hes successful at all. He had the longest reach of anyone Floyd ever fought and he was 20 pounds heavier. couldn't do anything with it

If marijuana isn't a PED why does Nick Diaz use it before triathlons?

>"Boxing"

>landed 111 punches, a few pretty impressive
>landed more punches at a higher accuracy than many of Floyd's previous 'world class' professional boxer opponents
>landed more punches on Floyd than Pacman, an all time boxing great, was able to

The lad did good, don't be salty.

This butthurt is unbelievable the only reason anyone would be this butthurt is if they actually thought Conner had a chance of winning in the first place.

Anyone else hope kevin "77 inch reach" lee beats ferguson just for the memes?

Really that's the only reason, not because a bunch of casual tap dancers are ruining your general

Because he'd a drug addict.

Heeminder: Floyd unironically lost the Vastillo and Dela Hoya fights

This. Why are people butthurt? Just shut up and enjoy the circus fight like MMA used to give us. It's like they expected Conor to win, they seem to just completely forget that he was literally making this boxing debut last night.

No, take your meming ass back to /asp/

is schuab in love with conor? I don't understand the nuthugging

kevin isn't even in his prime yet as long as that one ko'd loss isn't indicative of a "bad chin" he's going to be a top contender

I think Kevin can win

Nobody expect him to win dumbasses, we are just making fun of this retarded sport.

Why are boxers such pussies? Why do they feel the need to protect their nuts if they aren't even allowed to punch below the belt?

>/heem/ gets btfo back to /asp/
>quick post waifus as a distraction

the effects of this ass whipping will resonate for years.
this is day 1 senpai lmfao do you lack the stamina?

winner

I want him to win but I want to see conor fighting Ferguson

If you didn't expect him to win you wouldn't be this butthurt and trying to make excuses for him, if there wasn't so much money on the line the ref would have DQ'd him for all those fouls and low blow he committed.

Based mods are deleting threads telling us to move to /asp/.

Sorry obese spamming nerds, we're here to stay.

Óscar de la Hoya, multiple weight world champion and Olympic gold medalist, only landed 10 more total punches on Floyd than Conor did. Conor started professional boxing last night, by the way.

a L E A F

Boxing is a fucking joke.