God's land. We will prevail

God's land. We will prevail.

But you're Greek.

I am a superiorly bred Ashkenazi specimen. I wouldn't identify myself with any nationality.

THIS LAND... IS MINEEEEE
GOD GAVE THIS LAND.. TO ME

>Ashkenazi
Then you are posting the wrong flag. You are a diaspora roach.

I've devoted my life to the IDF, arab subhumans like you can't refute my legitimacy.

This country isn't even first world though, wish I could have a way of escaping.

you can go join your nomad camelfucker brothers you motherfucking goy :)

Did you serve in the military? What's it like to kill a Muslim?

You murdered the son of god. Burn forever in hell.

I'm not a sand nig though

>IDF
Again wrong. Ashkenazi are turkfolks that converted to Judaism. Go get me my kebab now, Mehemet.

then you have a duty to perform.

What is my duty then

Did you serve in the military? What's it like to kill a Muslim?

>Go get me my kebab now, Mehemet.
just get out of your house and walk 200 meters, you will find some kebab vendors somewhere

Currently doing a night shift in said military

I'm assuming you haven't killed any Muslims (yet). I think more countries should enforce conscription, it does the youth some good from what I gathered. You enjoying it? Excuse the questions, I hardly see Israelites on here.

What's there to enjoy?
Also I'm not doing anything field related because fuck that, ask away though

>will find some kebab vendors somewhere
Not kebab made by a Turk. Just fake and gay kebab made by shitty sandnigger refugee. Turks make best kebab.

>What's there to enjoy?
Getting away from the your family, the people, the world. Doing exercise, weapons training. Looks fun. 3 years does seem abit excessive. Are you allowed to work or study after a certain amount of time or does that have to wait and you start that once you finished your service? How many foreigners come just to enlist, many? We used to have that here doing Apartheid, where whites had to serve but that was only 1 year. Seen any South Africans there? Thanks.

are you just there for a job then?

>Getting away from your family
I don't want to get away from my family
>People and world
This one is true
>Doing exercise, weapons
I'm not doing either
>Looks fun
Nope
>3 years
I'm a girl so I do just two
>Work or study
I don't want to do either ayy, but yeah you can do that only when you get out.
>Foreigners
No idea but I've heard of some

w0t

you just said you were not a sand nig.

Yeah so?

so a job?

every Israeli no matter which ethnic background is a sand nig

he is probably russian
lots of israeli turn out to be russian or born to russian parents

What kind of job?
*citation needed*

You really a girl? That's even rarer than an Israeli guy on here. I guess it's different for females serving. Unlucky about the studying, it must suck to do another 3 years of something after 2 years in army. I asked about foreigners because it was big news here during your last war with Gaza. Apparently a lot of South Africans went over to volunteer for the war and the government here wanted to a pass a bill which could have them arrested when they returned. Then an article said that many said they wouldn't return as a result. Thanks for your replies.

You're welcome

post feet.
or weapons