Thoughts??

Thoughts??

Picture says it all

We need to win next time

It sounds really petty.

I get it, hitler and top brass deserved to get drawn and quartered.

But your average grunt, just tryin to survive and see his family again? Rucking through Eastern Europe, or hell just having to stand guard and scared to stand out cause it might be you in the camp next?

Fuck, it's like they are expecting every single goddamn person on earth to be perfect or else they are just monsters.

Dude's already at deaths door, and you still won't let it go? Still, after all these years, trying to rip vengenace from a wrinkled shell of the man who did those things?

I don't see them trying to call for immediate boycott of Coca-Cola, who created Fanta to sell to germans. Or Ford, for fucking trying to support Hitler.

But no, it's a single camp guard too old to fight.

It's really telling that it took decades for the kikes to make themselves out to be these huge victims in the west.
Even in the 60s, nobody gave a fuck about the holocaust or jews in general. People hated Nazis because they were the bad guys in WW2.

Have to remind the people that the Holocaust was a big deal! We wouldn't want people to forget the 6 sextillion would we goy?!

Just re-watched this. Quoting for truth.

I almost forgot that episode existed, it was weird as hell

Need to rewatch bebop soon I guess

KAUBOI BIBAPPU!

>finally
So are we just going to forget the 1950's-70's where Jews hunted down and killed former nazis?

>some
>finally

it's not like britain threw age-old military law out the window just to convict everyone in Nuremberg

Is there really any damn point to be honest anymore? Some regret it. It has been so long. Theres no point when they are so old that they will miss anything in life. Only if they really show these signs should it be considered at that age.

this isnt justice. people had trials after the war was over. now the decide generations later to throw people who had been cleared of wrong doing to jail because who cares about if you would have been killed for disobeying orders

>ADMIT IT! ADMIT YOU ARE A WITCH(killed der juden) OR WE'LL DROWN YOU(make your life a living hell)

>okay fine, I did it

> BURN THE WITCH

94? jesus fucking christ just let the man die.

Or will his death finally get faggots to shut up about to 600gojirrilian?

>70 years later some justice has finally be done

yeah fucking right. This comment here makes it seem like NOTHING happened to the Nazi's and they're all still alive and well

FFS I fucking hate Zionism.

Accurate

>muh statutes of limitation
Feels bad for old nazis, they should have came to america

>indicted for participating in the murder of 120k people (Ungarnaktion, 1943-44)

>gets 5 years

So either the judges are all redpilled Sup Forumstards or something aint right

>NAKAM terrorists let off due to 'statute of limitations
>70 years later German goes to prison

Hmm... Really makes you hate jews

Thats not the same thing goy. Justice was served to those ebil nazi's.

Yes......good goy, think of the 6 gillion!!!

At some point they're gonna run out of people to lynch for the Holohoax. R-right guys?

>I don't see them trying to call for immediate boycott of Coca-Cola, who created Fanta to sell to germans. Or Ford, for fucking trying to support Hitler.

They own them, so they got their vengeance.

They'll find a way to pin it on sons and daughters

Never realized Fanta was a German drink. Always thought it was an anglo fizzy drink. Thanks for the truth bomb, muribro. See, its these kinds of facts that are true and interesting, not the usual "omg no gas chamburz" shit people waste their time on

volkswagen, hugo boss, ford etc. all have ties to the reich

>Nakam
>terrorists

oh please tell me what they did...

Just glad my kids will never have to deal with this bullshit. They'll never have seen or heard of a holocaust survivor and it will be no more real to them than Mickey mouse.