>she still fucking the chad
>he already took her anal virgin

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I FEEL LIKE BLOWING UP MYSELF RIGHT NOW

There is nothing left for the little guy, what the fuck netflix

0/10

Sure there is.

The dead best friend's corpse.

Get fucked, beta.

she even gives him a new camera so he can make rate my cock threads in Sup Forums

I hate how staged these threads are

>wah wah she stayed with her boyfriend despite forming no kind of romantic relationship with Jonathan what the eff >:(

Like fuck off.

>whats character development

He defended her honor you maggot.

Srsly the chad was a fucking tool nothing more than a meat dildo

Fuck you netflix i cancelled my subscription over this

And the boyfriend char had it, while the creep stayed a creep

O/IO

>>whats character development

Completely missed the point of my post, fucking moron.

Thanks for proving my point.

>That faggot
>A chad
Pick one.
Worst part of that series was that those skinny dorks were the hot, popular, school bullies.
It might be cliche, but if it was a traditional jock it would have at least made sense.

She's gonna sleep with Jonathan and make the rich chad raise another man's children.
Calling it.

>not shipping Jonathan/Eleven

faggot

Sup Forums consents in the fatty and the niglet being homosexuals, right?

Also, Barb is coming back

Internet's too busy shipping Waffleven.

But that would be an interesting pair, even as a big brother sort of thing.

I disagree.

I do not see the appeal of Steven at all. That being said he serves the purpose of arrogant jock in the typical high school setting. Nancy didn't do the cliche thing of staying with Jonathan but by the same token she was the cliche good girl going for the bad boy Steven type. Her connection with Johnathan was not just hormonal tween stuff but they connected by their need to be their real self with someone. She won't stay with Steve because her bond with Jonathan is developed. He's already inside her, like it or not.

>He defended her honor you maggot.

only betas think that women have honor

The real question is
what will he be up to in the next season?

How did she get the role of Nancy?

TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT !!

Not his wife, that's for sure.

>stranger things thread

fuck yes

I'm glad they didn't go with the "weird antisocial guy does heroic thing and wins girl from popular guy" trope.

It'll be interesting to see how this develops in S2, which David Harbour says they'll be continuing to explore.

The Chad was only interested in pussy at the beginning but he changed later on. If he didn't care about her, he wouldn't have returned to fight the monster.

He became less of a creep and started actually interacting with people. Both had development.

>Steven

This.

Steve literally did nothing wrong though.

He was kind of a dick just in general. Shallow douchebag. At least at the very start.

>tween
They're in high school.

Nancy didn't have romantic feelings for Jonathan. He was in the friendzone. Maybe he could have moved out if Steve remained an asshole, but he didn't.

>I can't believe she went for the alpha male instead of the guy that skulks in the shadows and takes pictures people of undressing through their window.

Both had their flaws. And, as others have said, both changed for the better by the end.

bump

One of the things that made me like Steve was that he did have a redemption phase, and pretty early in the series too. You'd expect something like that at a next season or something.

Looking forward to awkward broing with Jonathan.

>He defended her honor you maggot.

>he could have moved out if Steve remained an asshole

>girl picking a nice beta over an aggressive alpha douchebag
>literally ever in history

ok

that's a common trope

>Not having Nancy, Chad and Jonathan be in a polyamorous relationship together
>Not wanting Nancy and Chad to both fuck Jonathan at the same time

looks like serenity haze

>Not waiting until season 2

If they ended up as a threesome it would be revolutionary and shape what television and film means in 2017
If they don't write this in they are condemning themselves to mediocrity