George Lucas Liked Rogue One

>Two days ago we got to show George the movie, and we all had a phone call and I got to speak with him yesterday, and I don't want to put words into his mouth, but I can honestly say that I can die happy now. He really liked the movie. It meant a lot. To be honest, and no offense to anyone here, it was the most important review to me. You know, you guys are important too, but he's kind of god... I will take that conversation to my grave. His opinion means the world to me.

Rogue One confirmed kino! Haters BTFO!

movieweb.com/george-lucas-saw-star-wars-rogue-one/

user... they never spoke to George.
It's a marketing ploy.

>This is a bait thread that will get +100 relies
Sup Forums was a mistake

Rogue One is the best Star Wars movie since Empire Strikes Back, why wouldn't George like it?

If George Lucas liked it, then its automatically shit.

George liking it makes complete sense. He's always been strongly against doing things that are just more of the same, and hated TFA because that's literally all that movie was

Rogue One was everything he thinks more movies should be - new people, new places, different kinds of story. That it's severely flawed doesn't matter, he's the same guy who made those awful prequels so quality isn't something being taken into account

>new people, new places, different kinds of story

Based Gareth Edwards

He was completely right

checkmate faggots

How can rogue one haters ever recover?

>Disney shill attempting to speak for George
>retards will actually fall for it
Shills said he liked TFA aswell and then when you read what he actually said, he just said the fans would like it and it's not the story he would've done.

>hated The Force Awakens
>loved Rogue One

He's truly /our guy/

>he's the same guy who made those awful prequels
Say what you want about "those awful prequels", but I have a newfound appreciation for them after TFA

I don't. They're still irredeemable garbage and a thousands times worse than TFA

bought 20 tickets, thanks, George

>loved R1
No he didn't. This is a biased second-hand source wanting to sell you Disney fanfic. We don't know what George thinks.

This. And The Clone Wars show, which Lucas co-wrote, is the best piece of work in the Star Wars universe

In case there are any doubts that Disney shills browse Sup Forums, observe this thread.

They're worse than TFA by far you retard millennial nostalgiafag.

baited