Are Brazilians the most violent race on Earth?

Are Brazilians the most violent race on Earth?

bestgore.com/murder/torture-man-ear-cut-off-eye-gouge-out/
bestgore.com/murder/brazil-killer-use-finger-gouge-eye-brain-murder-man/

Could Mexican cartels win a gore war against the average Brazilian citizen?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/tag/brazil/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Hemisphere_Institute_for_Security_Cooperation
bestgore.com/murder/chest-decapitation-inmate-cut-open-heart-rip-out-brazil/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Mark_Kilroy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yucky pic tbqhwy

More from Brazil and the Brazilian race!

bestgore.com/tag/brazil/

Your picture scared me, you bastard!

Mexican cartel gore > Venezuelan prison gore > Brazilian prison gore

Truly animals, just on Mexico's level.

Not even in this place things like this occur.

Take your shit out of here monkey

thats just an average kill in mexico

There is a picture of favelados eating body parts. Do Mexicans practice cannibalism too?

No way Mexican cartels beat Brazilians, and I'm not talking about Brazilian cartels, I'm talking about average Brazilians.

Fuck you OP I was eating my breakfast.

OP is one of those kinky emo teenagers who think it's cool to have seen bloody atrocities on the internet.

I remember seeing something about a mexican gang having new recruits eat the heart of children to join

sopa de olho uma delícia

Mexicans have gladiator arenas

where do they get so many disposable children

que alguem poste o gladiador ruso

chamou

No.

Brazilians unironically must be categorized as 'chimpanzees who can use human language'

You don't know? Mexicans breed like roaches

Wrong, those are Asian countries.

kkkkk

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHUHEAUHEUAHEUEHAUHEUAHEUHAEUEHUAHEUHAEUEA

SMALL DICK GOOK!

That was a fucking kaibil (Guatemalan special forces) initiation ritual which was adopted by the one group. Zetas used to recruit Central American mercs and some dumb fuck sicarios stoned on Diesel started playing with some corpses. It isn't widespread by any means but, for the time being, a one time anecdote, although some forms of canibalism (particularly drinking blood) has long been tied to narcosatanic cults, as well as Santa Muerte.

The original Kaibil practice, if I remember correctly, was to raise a dog from a small puppy, care for it lovingly, then kill it with cruelty and eat its heart. It's meant to turn these guys into stone cold killers. The practice Ib think could be traced originally to graduates from the school of the Americas which brings us to what is often the source of these evils being released into the world; the good ole USA.

>narcosatanic cults
i didn't know such a thing even existed

>that male chimpanzee's eyes are smaller than gooks

You chimpanzees have really low iq and must be in the zoo seriously

SOPA DE BANDIDO

They've been around since the 80's at least, most of the stories around those involve sexual violence against women. I think they eventually mostly fused into the Santa Muerte religion but a few might remain. From what I know their bosses were on your side of the border.

I mean Mexicans living in the US, not Americans.

t. Lil Pen Is

what's the difference

Ameridians are violent savages just as bad as niggers. I'm not sure why you're proud of creating hell on earth in your own countries due to your greed

>that pic
AYYYYY

No need to be upset, small penis bro. Just don't kill yourself, please.

I'd rather be a micro penis in Japan then a giant dick having man in Brazil desu
What's the point of a big dick of some cartel monster is gonna cut it off and feed it to me

>tiny dick on suicide watch
Do what they do and kill yourself for you tiny dick and die a virgin so your country can be conquered by big dicks

You girls are getting hysterical, there's more gun deaths in the US on any given year than drug war casualties, besides like I mentioned earlier, it's not like your hands are clean on these crimes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Hemisphere_Institute_for_Security_Cooperation

And this isn't even getting into your police killings.

My dick is average tee bee h and I'm not a virgin. I'm just saying I'd rather be a dicklet in Japan than a big dick favela monkey in Brazil.

My hands personally are clean and you have higher violent crime and corruption than America. Just because my country is corrupt in many ways as well doesn't make you guys less of violently savages. Also consider most our crime is from nigs and spics.

mods do your fucking job!

My hands personally are clean, your current government is a third world tier kleptocracy and your 2nd amendment retardation isn't blacks or any other minorities. Proportionately more people overdose on drugs in the US than get killed in my country's drug war, you degenerates have nothing that resembles a higher ground.

>it has nothing other than fennis
really you are chimpazee iq

Calma te pablo

Learn proper English you micropenis, low IQ gook.

muuh dick
tá agindo igual os niggers

Nah. I'm pretty sure Mexicans are just as violent. I saw one video where they fucking opened up a man's chest and tore out his still beating heart.
Truly subhuman behavior.

>I saw one video where they fucking opened up a man's chest and tore out his still beating heart.

There is a Brazilian video like this too, could even be the same.

>I saw one video where they fucking opened up a man's chest and tore out his still beating heart.
Nope, Brazilians still got it.

bestgore.com/murder/chest-decapitation-inmate-cut-open-heart-rip-out-brazil/

I don't know op but that's image it's scary

>muh drumpf!

My current government hasn't effected the third world ness of the country at all. You're just mad we don't want criminals from Mexico anymore.

>muh 2nd amendment!

Highest crime here is in areas with gun control, highest area of violence in the world are all gun control as well. You're just being a typical dishonest leftist trying to push his agenda. Our crime comes from black and Mexican gangs shooting each other with illegal guns in democrat controlled areas with string gun laws.

>you degenerates
M8 you're that autistic Mexican that posts about evil whitey all day aren't you? If drug addicts wanna kill themselves it not my problem. It's much different from uncontrolled violent crime to others. Fuck off spic, your post alone made me hate Mexicans.

I think it was a different one. Alas. It matters little. My stern opinion is that both countries should be nuked. Repeatedly. Until just the cockroaches are alive.
I'm sure you understand. It's in the best interest of mankind. It's a prudent decision.

If you nuke Brazil there would be a worldwide food crisis, but I'm a nihilist so the more dead people the better

kek, muh higher ground, whatever gringo, go eat a tub of lard and oil your AR-15 with the leftovers.

Please do it. Everything below Canada was a mistake.

Why is the gypsy threatening nuclear anihilation?

Civilization need to end, and that is why I support Islam, communism and anything that destroy people.

You eat dog and have the courage call someone subhuman

>this thread is still up
Why are janitors so fucking lazy recently? They barely do anything on a daily basis, but they're just mocking us now.

I'm not even a gringo you dumb fuck spic. It's had nothing to do with "higher ground" it's about being a civil human. Stop killing people like violent sub humans. Your arguments of it were just wrong and that's why you can't even counteract with anything to you call me a gringo. It's a fact you're violent savages and your country is shit, you can hate gringos online all you want but it's just jealousy from being born in a country just as far and dumb, only much more poor and violent. Kill yourself spic trash.

Why do people insist in posting gore on blue boards and why do mods always take hours to delete it?

Good reddit deterrent.

Fuck off weak pussies. This is thread for real men.

If you're not a gringo you have their cock so far up your ass you're spewing their spunk through your mouth defending the 2nd amendment, as for the rest whatever, it's just rationalizations for your being a piece of shit racist.

Islam will kill only non-muslim civilizations. We need a nuclear war.

>this monkey trying to speak human language

>Civilization need to end, and that is why I support Islam, communism and anything that destroy people.

You should be cheering for AIs, robots and automation, once these surpass humans, the average person is literally fucked.

>

Brazilians are stupid.

edgy teenager fuck off
Sup Forums is for adults

what i always concern is Japanese immigrants are in safe or not

>portukill

>If you nuke Brazil there would be a worldwide food crisis
Where are you getting this outlandish idea from?

Indeed.

Please keep it in mind that I don't hold a grudge against you people personally. I'd pretty much nuke 80% of the world's countries, including mine. I'm being rather objective about it really. There are so many subhumans.

>this suicidal virgin tiny penis gook
Go be a good gook and go back to study so I can buy a new phone. Just don't kill yourself in the process please.

Jesus fucking Christ we are both subhumans then

Murdertugal

Lol fuck you leftist are just the biggest pieces of shit alive. You just push your agenda no matter what

>muh racist

Funny from the guy bitching about gringos

>muh second amendment
Still won't let you ignore the fact most crimes is from cities with gun control or countries with gun control. Why the duck are you pussies so obsessed with gun control?

>gringo cock

Better then having commie cock in your mouth. At least the gringos made a good country. Something Mexicans can't do when you can't even make a good post or argument.

Call yourself leftist spic I knew it was you again. You're by far the worst poster on this board

We've had gore threads for almost two decades in Sup Forums. You sissy boys are not stopping us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Mark_Kilroy

>Sup Forums
>adults

>muh Aztec heritage

He believes in the meme of "muh Brazilian agriculture"

>Where are you getting this outlandish idea from?
Are you retarded or just a gypsy?

It's so funny that you make it personal, seriously tho you legit are a racist piece of shit

Please don't kill yourself like 90% of "men" in your country gook bro, your 9cm penis is okay if you know how to use it.

You can not even banter a fucking Korean for fuck sake i hate Brazilians

delete this picture immediately

>your 9cm penis is okay if you know how to use it.
oh come on, dont give him false hope, it's even more cruel

>and your 2nd amendment retardation isn't blacks or any other minorities.

It literally is though. White americans shoot people at pretty much the same rate as Belgians.

It's shitskins like you that are causing all the problems.

I don't care, yes I'm racist because you fucking non whites are not my equal. You argue for gun control when it's non whites using illegal guns in gun control areas. You cry about racism while crying about gringos and whites. we all had enough of the double standards and the fact you can't even defend your point of view. Fuck you spic, the world doesn't need sub humans pushing failed policies on whites because they can't stop killing each other. I stay armed so I can shoot violent spics if needed.

I need him alive working 24/7 to make me a nice phone, we can't let the gooks hang themselves

hues are scientifically brainlets. They cannot understand human language properly.

Interesting, never heard of it. Tell me more, Silva.

this. go home, spics. and bring those dirty south americans with you lol

why are we so smart?

"Male" gooks are scientifically females. They cannot understand what it feels like to penetrate a woman and actually reproduce, so they abuse alcohol and commit suicide instead.

Brazil is the new Sodom and Gomorrah

shit map