How did the CIS jump so quickly in technology? They make the regular battle droids look primitive

How did the CIS jump so quickly in technology? They make the regular battle droids look primitive.

Funding from space Jews

What is the equivalent of Jews in the Star Wars universe?

Can someone please explain to me why the CIS was wrong, exactly?

The jews are everywhere, just like Hollywood. Lucas was very subtle with his critique.

Watto
Banking Clan
Trade Federation
Jabba

Banking Clan and Trade Federation

>Jabba
>jew

Jabba was very clearly Space Mafia.

You're a stupid faggot. They didn't need better shit when they weren't fighting a real war with clones and jedi.

Jabba is too cool to be considered a space jew.

This, Jabba was a WOP

They were chinks

Battle Droids are cheap, easy to manufacture and multi-purpose.
Super Battle Droids cost a bit more, are harder to make and can only be used for fighting on the ground.

>They were chinks

They were financing both sides of conflict. They were clearly jews.

I know. But they still struggled with fucking Gungans. So you're kind of wrong you retard.

I make you pray for dis resprect.

I'm not wrong about anything, you're just a fucking idiot. It's not like the technology wasn't already there, they just weren't going to waste money on shit they didn't need. Why did you even make this thread you dumb fuck?

holy shit I just noticed the red thing isn't they eye
it's the same fucking battle droid, but with armor

watto is more like a gypsy

Maybe they already had them, but either didn't want to pay extra for the deluxe model droids in episode 1, or they thought naboo would easily be taken over by regular droids (they were right)

You are wrong you literal retard. You also sound like an angsty little virgin.

>hurt the wazn gun waste money vs the gungans

They would've wasted more by not deploying a minority of super battle droids as a frontline offense through the shields. Use your brain little baby.

>>hurt the wazn gun waste money vs the gungans
speak English you stupid nigger

You're embarrassing yourself user.

The geonosians were chinks, insect like with their collective culture and the manufactures of large corporations

The banking clan are clearly jews but the trade federation are asians, they even speak rike a asian.