So I'm a girl and someone said that this was a movie girls couldn't understand. I have to say I wholeheartedly disagree...

So I'm a girl and someone said that this was a movie girls couldn't understand. I have to say I wholeheartedly disagree. I understood it, they were shortsighted idiots. All it did was show me how relationships between guys are rife with undertones of homosexuality and that some guys are so full of themselves that they think women will actually pay to have sex with them and then throw homophobic tantrums.

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalfloss.com/article/74222/15-uncensored-facts-about-midnight-cowboy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sorry missy but ya didn't get the film at all

Why do women think all "friendship" is tantamount to sex? I already know the answer, and it's because they can only value themselves as such.

Make me a sandwich, babe.

So in short, you didn't understand it at all. Got it.

Yes I did, idiot

Read about the director, he was gay. The multiple scenes in which Voight engages in homosexual acts and how caring he is for Ratzo are clearly hallmarks of how one would treat their lover

not the 50s anymore, the country has changed

troll

Isn't the point that he was walking there?

AYYYYYY LETS GET IT GOIN BOYZ

WHOA! DA FUCK? STUGOTS

I agree with your interpretation, want to go out?

But neither Hoffman or Voight read or played into any homosexual subtext. They actually made statements to that point as well, Hoffman to his own regret.

You're retarded. Sorry you didn't understand the film. Now go be nice slut and suck off a nigger.

>it's another "TV tries to rationalise a gay directors homoerotic flick into something deep" episode

>So I'm a girl
You and me both bud.

>it's a woman deliberately watches a movie that she knows she won't understand, doesn't understand it, then posts a thread on Sup Forums acting like she did understand it HBO miniseries

Lol I'm not even from Sup Forums, just dropping by. Is this a response to a thread from roughly three months ago? Did you actually save up all that salt in your vagina just to vent it three months later?

/thread

Women just can't accept facts most of the time.

>They actually made statements to that point as well, Hoffman to his own regret.
bullshit

sorry, I'm not interested in some guy from Sup Forums that I don't know

And the award for providing absolutely nothing but pissy virgin rage to the thread goes to you two!

I don't know what you're talking about, it might have been me though

why do girls pretend to enjoy Sup Forums?

Because they want to reap the benefits of having a man spend attention and money on them without actually being there because guys in real life pump and dump them

Fact is you didn't understand the film at all. If you weren't such a sour bitter cunt you'd just simply accept this fact, there's no shame in it, you're a women. Shit thread, also like how you completely disregard what Hoffman and Voight said. Now go suck some bum cock, retarded slut.

Traps aren't girls

It's fun to take the fight to you guys for once, kind of hilarious how you can't handle a taste of your own medicine if you ask me

What statements? You haven't provided any proof to back up your obviously false claims

Kill yourself, retard.

Take the fight? What the hell are you even talking about? This is why gender relations are so fucked up because women are trying to combat men for supremacy instead of accepting their biological role in life.

this trolling is so bad that it's good

>This thread

1 adult please for the X rated movie

mentalfloss.com/article/74222/15-uncensored-facts-about-midnight-cowboy
>HOFFMAN THOUGHT THE MOVIE WOULD RUIN HIS CAREER.
>“Twenty minutes into that movie, Jon Voight has a gay sex scene in the balcony with a kid who was played by Bob Balaban, and people would get up at that point and just walk out of the theater,” Hoffman told Larry King.

don't think I will, troll. I have a bright future ahead of me, so bright I need to wear shades. Can't say the same for most of you who immediately responded with disdain due to my womanhood.

Talking about how you guys can't handle new viewpoints without having tantrums

All this shows is that Hoffman didn't understand the movie he was in.

>im a girl btw :^)
oh anons when you will learn

Come on, not even Sup Forums is this dumb.
Oh, nevermind.

>muh womanhood
Ugh, please gtfo with this heteronormativity. There is nothing valuing or devaluing any gender in this movie at all. It is decisively about friendship, end of story.

I agree, there is nothing in this movie but there is something seriously wrong with the way this board thinks of women and it effects you ability to comprehend film

but im really a girl btw AMA :^)

>Traps aren't girls
They are even worse, desperately aping what they will never be in a vain race to stave of age and their inevitable grotesque and remarkably fugly doom.