If you and a woman were the last two people on earth and she refused to have sex with you woud it be ethical to rape...

If you and a woman were the last two people on earth and she refused to have sex with you woud it be ethical to rape her for the survival of the human race?
Also what would produce healthier children,
your son and daughter have sex with each other or you impregnating her yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEU990j6BKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If you and a woman were the last two people on earth
so i raped her and then what?
we have children that would fuck between themselves and breed retards?
nah senpai
shill thread 2bqh

>not Sup Forums related

Daughter has 50% of your DNA
In theory, siblings could have 0.00% shared DNA. Or they could share 99.999% . both are highly improbable but not impossible.

why not?
not all of them would be retarded

Mexican intellectual is right

If you rape her she would kill the baby (or you) as soon as you lower your guard out of spite for what you did to her.
I would rape her anyway though.

you still have another problem
inbreeding causes weak genetic diversity
our ancestors exchanged women between clans to avoid this

You would breed some retards but the gene pool would recover over time, like thousands of years time frame.

Thank you for the bump
How could they have 0% of the same DNA if they both have 1/2 of mine?

How could she refuse knowing what's at stake? I'd kill her before i would restart the human race with a cunt like that

>I would rape her anyway though.

Why am I not surprised?

One couple isn't enough to repopulate the Earth, even if you make a dozen babies.

/thread

If one child got one half of yours and the other got the other half. DNA is more than just X and Y. There are 23 chromosome pairs.

Fuck you i'm the last man on earth i can do whatever the hell i want.

No she wouldn't
Historicity women have been bred to be raped by the apha and produce alpha children
It wouldn't take 1000s of years just a few generations

no because 2 people are not enough to keep the species going for more than 13 generations

you children screwing each other and theirs screwing each other after as little as 5 times can cause real problems and after 12 they will be sterile most likely each and every last one of them. suffering from animal breeders refer to as inbreeding depression which simply means sterility

the biblical take on things with all of humanity starting from adam and eve is a misrepresentation of the bible. cain kills his brother and is banished from the shanty town hi parents made outside the garden. he wanders and finds a place called nod. nod has people. he gets a wife and has kids. his descendants are called canaanites. no sister fucking involved

The only problem with inbreeding is it causes bad genes to be matched with bad genes causing defects. If those bad genes could be bred out (through eugenics) there is literally nothing wrong with it.

This would require having children, killing the bad ones and keeping the good ones. This is the only way to inbreed. After 5 generations or so, the bad genes will be eliminated, and then you will have a race of people who arr rook same, but are completely healthy

No, not 'ethical'.
Also, cannot re-create human race from 2 individuals.

no just about 4-5 generations of eugenics breeding

LOL thanks for the laugh m8.

i'd just wait a few days. women are sloots so she's bound to be dtf at some point.

Why the fuck would I want the human race to survive?

I would tell that girl to go fuck herself so I can enjoy myself with myself.

Only the ones that dont come out with genetic defects will be able to reproduce

>what would produce healthier children, your son and daughter have sex with each other or you impregnating her yourself?
Who cares? The only proper thing to do in that situation would be to knock up your daughters. Any sons get exiled when he's old enough to fend for himself. And, of course, he could take one of his sisters, to start his own tribe.

So, letting humanity die off is better than risking breeding some retards? Just throw them to the crocodiles and keep the healthy ones, dumbasss.

well allow me to explain
>women
>logic

During production of sperm, the parent cell's DNA is divided in half, with each chromosome's genes being randomized in a process called Crossing Over, and then half of each shuffled chromosome going into each daughter cell. So each two daughter sperm resulting from the same parent cell actually share 0% of their genetic information with each other. If each of these sperm fertilizes an egg, the resulting offspring would have 0% of your genes in common, because each one inherited a different half of your genome.

Of course, the odds of this happening are astronomical.

this
there's always anal rape yo avoid pregnancy too

this

Hypotethically how could one castrate the retarded inbreds without actually killing?

you dont know shit about genetics
bad genes won't be deleted through eugenics
there's always a chance that a retard will appear in further generations and you cant literally delete them

I pose a better question to Sup Forums

If it was only you and a butt ugly abo, I'm talking caveman looking hairy disgusting abo, would you save the human race?

What is mutation you aztec rape baby.

>aztec rape baby

lel
it won't happen, mutations need genetic diversity

Noah's story and Adam and Eve both are evidence incest leads to a perfectly natural human race. Also, it's evidence God condones incest. I guess that's one part of the bible West Virginis got right.

If it was for the propagation of humanity, I'd probably rape her and I'm beta as fuck. The problem, is that too much is on the table, to risk the possible elimination of our species.

>and you cant literally delete them
You can, its called killing them

You have a 50% of passing every gene you have, most people have defect recessive genes (which dont matter cos their recessive). Lets say you have three kids. Two will get the good gene, one will get the bad gene. Kill the kid with the bad gene, and congrats, the gene is gone for good. The 2 kids will fugg and since both only have the good gene, theres no chance of having a bad gene.

Of course this is only one bad gene, and there are many bad genes. So it will be a selective on going process. Every now and then a retard will pop up. You need to kill the retard. After many generations, the retard genes will be minimal, enough for things to return to normal.

Mutations are random, Pedro.

so if you grew up in a religions family can you fuck your sister?

i think you need to learn about genetic proportions. with enough offspring, plenty come about with the bad genes either recessive or non existant. Inbreeding between them will produce less people with bad genes. with enough generations of eugenics + mutation the human race will flourish

>abos
>human

You seem to misunderstand why inbreeding is bad.

If a family has a recessive gene for something awful, there's a more frequent chance that it will show up in their inbred children. It does NOT magically produce retards. It would only do so if a gene for retards was already present.

My family has not had any genetic problems for as many generations as we have been able to trace back. Maybe your family has a history of retards, but for many people there wouldn't be a problem

>woud it be ethical to rape her for the survival of the human race
No, the human race could not survive given only two progenitors. It's just not biologically possible, the gene pool is too small.
Of course, the question of whether ethics still exist is also raised. If there are two people remaining on earth, then who will judge you? The victim? While it's not ethical to rape in order to survive, since that survival is futile in the first place, it might be ethical if 50% of the population believes their desires are more important.

top kek
mutations are a response towards the environment
and it's called evolution

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEU990j6BKA

I don't think you know anything about basic biology whatsoever.

God wills it Pablo.

Also, I thought your countrymen knew that already.

is this bait

What about you and your own mother?

Thats a tough one m8. Theoretically if our descendants move to europe, in a hundred thousand years time they will evolve into european looking people maybe. If you dont, then humans are gone for good.

If she was young, then i would, poon is still poon.

if the whole survival of the human race depended on it?
pretty much will do anything.

go read a book

they are random

humanity is doomed
you cant save them with 2 individuals

> woud it be ethical to rape

>the only biology I know I learned from some stolen gringo tourist's laptop that had Spore installed on it

You're a spic, any kids you have will be retards.

they are not

>mexican intellectuals

Read the bible Faggot.

Not necessarily.
Errors in DNA replication and mutagens also produce mutations.

I hope you're never in charge of anything more difficult than building a wall.

Better question, you a qt girl and chad are the last three humans left alive. Would you kill chad or share her with him thus producing a wider gene pool?

>woud it be ethical
you're the last two people on earth, who gives a shit?

At that point the human race is already genetically extinct, but why not, what is she going to do, call the police? lujl

Natural Selection is the mechanism of evolution shaped by the environment.

look how Brazil turned out

FIRST
P
O
S
T

i guess your understanding of genetics comes from movies

So she was not into to me, for whatever reason? It depends if she was an unreasonable bitch, and wanted absolutely nothing to do with me, no. I'd just go find something else to do. Get a ship and sail to Greece. Live the life of a fisherman until I die

to be fair, if she knew she was the last woman on earth and refused sex to save the human race, she's already retarded

yes, this proves me as the alpha thus i get that previlege

if there's only 2 of you left. the species is already as good as dead. no genetic diversity.

>your son and daughter have sex with each other or you impregnating her yourself?

Why not try both?

No, it would not be ethical to rape her.
I would cite the categorical imperative for this one.

Since I'm a total chad myself I'd bang her and I'd let chad bang her then I'd bang little chadettes

nobody is around user
you can literally do whatever you want

let them fuck then fuck their kids!

>mutations are a response towards the environment
Hahahahaha

fuck you know nothing about evolution do you?

Mutations have fuck all to do with the environment, they happen randomly at any time. When the environment changes, mutations that meant shit at another time now might be beneficial in the new environment, and that is evolution. The mutations themselves are random though.

>nobody is around user
>you can literally do whatever you want
No way you fucking retard.
When I die and meet God I doubt he is going to say "Well, you dun fucked up, but you were the last man alive so its all good mane."

Pablo, this is why you're on 'that' side of the wall.

So you would choose cuckdom?

I would rape her without hesitation. If she denied the survival of the Human Race, she is murdering me and my family. She will be used to incubate as many children as she can possibly manage in a lifetime.

My children would be normal, so I would have them breed with eachother to further the Human Race. If any retards are born, they will be euthanised peacefully and given to the wild animals as food. All non-retard children would then breed with eachother's cousins. I would write it into Law that after the 5th generation of Humans they could only breed with their cousins. I would keep this rule until breeding with cousins is no longer required.

It is better for the human race to survive as retards, robbed of morality, humanity and civility than for the human race to die.

>nobody is around user
>you can literally do whatever you want
Thinking about it, that isn't even a moral statement.
What you should be asking is "Even though it is wrong, why should you do good rather than evil when evil can be done just as easily as good?"

You don't get morality by counting noses.

Are you a virgin? Fucking the same pussy over and over gets old

can you be cucked by your sons?
>inb4 oedipus
ok, then just protect her and ass for sex as a reward

no because you need at least 5 people or something like that to prevent the ill effects of inbreeding

>I would keep this rule until breeding with cousins is no longer required.
everyone would go back to fucking their sisters?

Wow.
So you totally skipped The Origin of Species?

All I am saying is, to save the human race would you resort to becoming a cuck and sharing the girl with the alpha?
The human race would be descended from cucks, we wouldn't even be worth saving.

you cant save humanity with 5 peoples m8
i bet you need at least 100 individuals
expecting them to be healthy and dont have any genetic disorder

>actually believing fairytales

>ok, then just protect her and ass for sex as a reward
you really aren't human are you?
The human experience doesn't have such animalistic lines of thought, the whole life is a game of work/reward.
Have you no humanity?
Decency, empathy, love or joy?

I would protect her because she can not protect herself, sex or not. It is the duty of man.
Ironically, I refuse to be "The Last Man".

>Lets say you have three kids. Two will get the good gene, one will get the bad gene. Kill the kid with the bad gene, and congrats
first of all that's not how mendelian inheritance worse, second of all that only works for monogenic traits which are immediately obvious. what are you going to do for polygenic traits or subtle changes in existing traits?
>the gene is gone for good. The 2 kids will fugg and since both only have the good gene, theres no chance of having a bad gene.
what if both parents are heterozygous for that gene? 50% of the children will still carry the recessive allele. not like you can run a test cross on all of your children when they hit puberty.

what

She's the last girl on earth and she wants nothing to do with me, if she's not my wife or even my gf I certainly wouldn't be a cuck

i read about this in ancient tribal times
>in a clan ,all men would fuck all the females so every male would protect the offspring
this changed with agriculture, men took their women and didn't need to share them with other males
cuckoldry it's in our genetics

Next question Pol, suppose you were the last man left alive with a jewish woman. Would you breed with her to save the human race?

Lulz