>>77883939

I answered honestly, told the test I was a straight white male from a rich family, and scored 37/100

Thanks, cop who molested me!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upre46qXW_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking Sup Forums

13/100
Do I get an armband or something so the shithawks who roost on my campus know to leave me the fuck alone?
Kek

Fuck off white female scum.

RMYT

fuck off dyke

>has access to Internet
>has free time to indulge in pity politics
>isn't privileged
K

I like how they assume most people get raped and it's a privilege not to be raped and that being able to abuse drugs is a privilege

>direct linking a buzzfeed poll

Fuck off dante

This one (and several others) are sort of ironic.

The leftist media (including Buzzfeed) and SJWs shame me all the time for being Christian.

They're helping me shave off points from my supposed "privilege".

I identify as beige. Not white.

NO WHITE PRIVILEGE FOR ME.

>tfw you score the same as african villagers

This test is truly horse shit.

Fucking fairy, I bet you'd look good with your lips round a dick. youtube.com/watch?v=upre46qXW_Y

Trans Lesbian have to be nice to me. I am not privileged.

Being a fat guy from Northern Ireland Is hard

This changes nothing

>my parents are both alive
FUCKING SHITLORDS

You faggots had shitty lives.

>I have never worked as a waiter, barista, bartender, or salesperson.

does ticking this add to the privilege points?

i bet it does.

35 points, not privileged.

But if you pass me on the street I'm a tall white male who looks pretty straight. You can't see the years of sexual abuse in god's own house that guided me to be an atheist. You can't see the damage of mistrust of any authority figure has caused to my standing and status through elementary, middle, and high school, then college.

SJWs would eat me alive because I look 'neurotypicaly' r whatever buzz word they're flaunting around lately. Fuck then. I'm damaged. You can't see my damage. They won't stand for me. Fuck. Them.

How about privilege for looking and presenting at about your own privilege level.

You live with 16 out of 100 points of privilege.

White Christian Male that lives in South California and hasn't tried to off himself

70/100. This is taking into account that I've attempted suicide twice and spent two months in a mental ward. I have literally no reason not to cherish my privilege.

I got priveleged shit lord, what did it mean by this?

just to help you guys out with your privilege levels: you're all dykes, fags and fairies.

I got fucking 57, how the fuck did African villagers get fucking higher than me?

Is it because I said that I've been told I'm too skinny, and that i had a weight issue at some point? I bet if lardass and too skinny weren't in the same category it'd be different.

I got a 67. Thank you pedophilia.

did you get 88 on purpose?

seig heil

>"Do you have student loans" is an indicator of being underprivileged

WAHHH POOR ME I HAD TO TAKE OUT A VOLUNTARY LOAN TO GET AN OVERPRICED DEGREE FROM A UNIVERSITY WOE IS ME IM TRULY OPPRESSED LIKE THE BLACKS I WAS STUDYING STUDENTS ARE A MARGINALIZED PEOPLE

>I am always comfortable with P.D.A. with my partner in public
FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT OF MY PRIVILEGE TEST

how can i become privileged?

41 out of 100.

Some of these options are ridiculous!

"Parents pay for your bills?"
"Lie about your religion?"

Wtf.

These people are fucking crazy.

>i am a man
RACE WAR WHEN?

feels good

the fuck is a sallie mae?

This is actually my second time taking this. Its funny how many of these things are implying that because I'm not an idiot, I'm privileged.

Also I'm an atheist so my non-existent beliefs cannot be mocked.

>Be taxed out the ass paying for degenerates

>The degenerates now feel entitled to be paid from my labour to do literally nothing (basic income)

>They tell me I'm privileged

I hope to have the privilege of dropping leftists out of helicopters some day.

>this buzzword soup

burn the world

start over

>Not privileged
>From Quebec
>Canacucks make fun of me all the time
>oppression points

Thank you Buzzfeed.

55 out of 100.

Wow, that was a load of shit.
>"hey you know all these scenarios that literally everyone in life has probably had to go through? Well youre a white male anyway so your privileged"
That being said, I'm not privileged so suck it Tumblr, you were wrong.

holy fuck I scored 31 and I'm white and not a fag. Can I apply for oppressionbux now?

The authors are privileged Americans, disregard and don't bother counting this

Jesus loves you.

>be white
>got a 40 out of a hundred
>not privileged
Da fug?

Them furry tabs

I've done the test and I score low. If I went to America I'd still be told I am privileged.
Fuck this shit.

Kill all non-whites. Kill all feminists. Kill all traitors.

Read'em n weap, shitlords.

Hahaha

How Privileged Are You?

You live with 28 out of 100 points of privilege.

You're not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You've had your fair share of struggles, and you've worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

>tfw white straight male too

Looks like I just blew them the fuck out with my struggle. Will be voting Trump.

But I'm a white whale.

Top kek

We have two goddamn threads about this what the fuck faggots check the catalog.

64/100, being a closeted gay gay isn't what it used to be!