What is Sup Forumss view on frat bros and fraternities in general

What is Sup Forumss view on frat bros and fraternities in general.

One of the last bastions of the patriarchy and masculinity. Though they're next on colleges shitlists. They'd be gone already if banning them didn't also require banning sororities and other woman-only safe spaces.

Anyone who talks about ">le paying for friends" is just a fag who wishes he was in one. I wasn't by the way, but I wish I was and I see the value after seeing how close my college friends still are with their frat bros ten years later, not to mention career connections and such.

Pretentious sheeplike faggots.

>>/reddit/

assholes

Ex-Frat bro here, AMA
>graduated last year

This is pretty spot-on.

Cops are wasting their time doing anything other than raiding frat houses every day and night.

Once they have been purged enough then perhaps we can allow the possibility that secret clubs could have some use, especially when they're not at all secret.

Not a fan but they're on the higher end of the college hierarchy. I played sports in college so I never saw the point personally, but they're a lot better than joining some retarded social action clubs or communist leagues.

they're great if you want to become alchoholic

Rich people enjoy doing rich stuff
Theres nothing more to it tbqh

faggots who need to pay for friends

Im in one and literally every stereotype is true.

They're a bunch of pretentious numale sheeple people who think that getting hammered and running into walls is something to aspire to.

If you're even slightly red pilled you'll despise every moment of painful interaction with those degenerates.

Gay nu-male shit

Patrick Bateman was the archtipal fratfag which explains why was and can only be written by a literal homosexual

>
>a bunch of men being together means patriarchy and masculinity
kill yourself nigga

Were people of colour allowed in the fraternity?
Do you have heaps good connections for jobs and shit now?

>you're only an alcoholic if you drink like that after college, bro xD

if I had a nickel

I spelled everything wrong out of the rage that I feel against Frashits

>Patrick Bateman was the archetypal fratfag which explains why he was and can only be written by a literal homosexual

Evil incarnate.

>One of the last bastions of the patriarchy and masculinity.

Fake masculinity and closeted homosexual suppression maybe. Daddy buying you a pink shirt doesn't make you a man.

>I see the value after seeing how close my college friends still are with their frat bros ten years later, not to mention career connections and such.

There could be benefit there but you shouldn't have to pay to be in a group like that, that should just be normal life. How many of those guys are faking it too? Frat/Sorority people are parasites they have "connections" instead of anything of actual substance.

And sure, maybe they're playing the game the way the world set the rules, but they're actually the reason the world plays this way in the first place. Again, evil incarnate through collectivism.

Definitely. Nothing boils my blood more then when I got a ticket for speeding, going 34 in a 30 DOWNHILL on the edge of campus. I got ticket by the city and campus police, double ticketed because the cops had nothing better to do in this small college town at 2 in the morning. Where they pulled me over, there was a frat house across the streets. People I KNEW were underage were sitting there drinking and watching me getting ticketed. I asked the cops if they were going to do anything about that and they laughed and said nope.

Just fuck with the poor kid who's rent you took away, not Chad.

I want to get ridiculously wealthy and tell my school I'll donate millions to them if they ban the frats. Make a big public deal about it. Take out ads and op-eds so everyone knows I made this offer to the school and see where their priorities are.

Sup Forums really needs to stop sucking Chad's dick. Any fucking day now Sup Forums. You're not fooling anyone, you're not the guys in OP's picture.

Most of them are degenerate.

Waste of potential and a perpetuation of cubical drones
They're basically the modern day equivalent of guilds and it's disgusting how far they are from their roots

Don't like or dislike. They piss off the left and college feminists, so there's at least that.

That's because college feminists want to fuck them and get pissed at being rejected or used by them. For me it isn't "enemy of my enemy" because these two groups work together, indirectly.

My first time actually being in a frat house (invited because I was smart and could help with the homework and social ladder-climbing advice) we were all just sitting around drinking in the middle of the day packed into some guys bedroom.

Then the dirty old middle aged man walks in (he's the hired cook) and announces tonight's menu. And then whips out what looked like a felony amount of weed, and we all started blazing.

A few weeks later the campus blotter announced that the campus cops had busted in to some nobody's dorm room on suspicion of what smelled like it might have been weed somewhere in the area. Yeah ok.

I think it depends on the fraternity desu. The smaller the better, mine has nine members and they're all chill. Secret stuff is fun too. Pretty cheap too, 3 K for all 4 years. I would not have met these guys otherwise. It may be the fact that I go to a small private engineering only school, but none of our frats are that bad

One is kind of rapey, two others are normie/Chad ones, but one is full of red-blooded conservatives and the other is small and chill like us.

>nonwhites
Yes they were allowed to pledge, but we were careful not to let too many in. Vast majority (80-90%) of brothers were white.

>connections
My chapter was very new, so we didn't have many alumni connections.

That being said, I still gained a pretty solid network. Shouldn't have any trouble getting a job after I complete my masters.

Also, any Theta Xis here?

Yeah because they turned it into a "I'm better than you because I'm in a group" group. It's a circle jerk. They act like everyone could be in a Frat and couldn't so those people suck HOWEVER Frats don't tell you they pick and choose who's in the Frat. They basically make sure to pick only the people that will be positively viewed or it was good to be associated with.

Hence you get a group of rich and/or good looking and well connected people. A bunch of second hand parasites hoping one of them will be successful enough to black mail into making the other ones successful.

Pay to play college experience

disgusting degenerate trash

Fraternities are literally paying to have friends.

We're great, or at least im great
Homo dubs man didnt get a bid
This if im being honest des u
Literally everyone in my house is an honest respectable man, there is degeracy, but there is also taising money for charities, good grades, and a large group of all around helpful/stand up guys.

My fraternity got recently kicked off campus. They definitely arn't "one of the last bastions of the patriarchy and masculinity." So many fraternities are just some pussy betas trying to popular on campus. Real ass frats are about hazing, raging, and not pandering to the schools needs. But 2016 definetly won't allow this to happen for a generally white population. Sucks getting that letter last friday that were toast now...

Just some rich white boys doing gay shit.

You sound like the fags that give frats a bad name.

Glad to hear you lost your chapter :^)

Yeah we pick and choose the best, most redpilled alpha males, i bet you dont hangout with a shit ton of loosers irl
If anything id say its paying to for tickets to giant parties with unlimited girls/drinks and also future job connections

>paying
>implying when the frat house is a-rockin' you can't just come a-knockin'

Not really what I'd look for in a job connection, though.

Hazing raging and looking out for bros, this guys 80% there
Go join a service sorority faggot

Frat bros are degenerate subhuman faggots. Ideally, they would be arrested and sent to prison for mandatory sterilization, and any sorority cunt that was impregnated would be arrested and sent to prison for mandatory abortion.

lmao youre a theta xi, yankees dont know shit about how to run a dope ass fraternity

1 post by this id

Once we select pledges nobody gets in our parties but brothers/pledges

The job connections are actually better than expected, but unless your chapter is rich af there isnt like some skull and bones type shortcut to making M's

Who /phidelt/ here?

Beta-males are out in force tonight.

Fair assessment.
College sports are based

I'll admit many fraternities are like this, but certainly not all of them.

This has merit, but I blame the leftist takeover of our colleges for this not the fraternities themselves.

Frat guys usually aspire to better themselves. I see them at the gym all the time, taking care of their bodies. They help each other study and care about academic performance. Most non-frat guys are beta losers wasting their lives.

What fraternity? What university?

>mfw burgeristans think fraternities are manly
Let me laugh at you. There's a reason you call them frat BOYS not frat MEN.

Fraternities are little boys last bastion of childhood.

Really gay. I was in one my freshman and sophomore year and left because 3 kids got thrown out for shit grades and the rest were brain dead. I only have 1 friend still from that time in my life and he left shortly after.

It's just really gay that's the best way to describe it.

>roommates are in a frat
>they're actually really cool guys

Would rather have them around than some tight-assed Sup Forumstard.

Then you run a tighter ship than most, which is worth respect.

The thing about secret clubhouse people is that they always want to get more cool kids in the secret clubhouse to feel more special at a psychological level, and once you've been officially accepted into the secret clubhouse then you can break the rules with impunity.

Your self-loathing is showing. Better hide it.

Also id like to point out the paying for friends themes is bullshit cause any brothers that need money always get hooked up with solid student jobs in campusses that are filled with shitty minimum wage jobs

Essentially the brothers will always help you out as best they can

Sorry you boys got a little too rowdy on shine during your ho down circle jerk.

I'll keep enjoying being a member of a fraternity, you alcoholic nigger ::^^))

Yeah they're cool for awhile. Give it a year bro trust me it gets old quick especially when you start working on the tail end of your degree and these guys are still acting like first semester freshmen.

I don't really understand them. They are exclusively for getting girls drunk and fucking them. Not what college is about. Do better in school, stay out of frats.

You wish, Mongol.

Nah you cant break shit for rules
Maybe some younger guys will feel that way but they get set in line real quick

We have chapter meetings everyweek so if some young guy was beeing creepy, breaking shit, getting too drunk and throwing up everywhere, inviting geeds in our house, or some other stupid shit they get called out on it,
aside from most likely getting called out as soon as they do something stupid in a less-nice way

yeah ill just keep taking swigs and getting ass while yall are elephant walking to chapter

Ahh ok thanks. I suspected you all to be filthy racists and it's nice to have it confirmed.

And you keep holding on to that vcard

>Live in New Jersey
>Been raised as an absolute "rich kid"
>Never a normie
>Get Prom King
>Never Wear Vineyard Vines clothing
>Parents are totally chill and don't give a fuck what I did
>Never drank in highschool
>went to college
>made fun of frat bros
>they taunted me as a little beta cuck
>slayed more pussy than their whole Sig Pie frat

The Frat is just a fucking meme for normie "All American" dudes to do the elephant walk and suck a few dicks.

SAE is also the most openly gay frat, so I can only imagine what happens. When you start dressing in POLO and Vineyard Vines, you are perpetuating a stereotype. Personally, I like to wear Brooks Brothers, but that is just my taste. These faggot colors need to end.

>mfw I fucked that one chick that was suing TRUMP for sexual sexual harassment.

>mfw she was KKG
>mfw I fucked multiple KKG's

Literally any good fraternity is made of kids wearing very nice clothes like vineyard vines, but i dont see why youd judge other guys clothes anyway, thats gay

damn dude u got me

dont need frats to get laid sorry bro

Yeah, it's always the outer circle of rejects looking for a lifeboat.

Even if you're the kind of guy who doesn't take to lots of official structure to make friends and have various kinds of good times and various kinds of mutual benefits, it's a good experience to learn the ropes of what works and what doesn't one way or another.

90% douchebags jerking eachother off, while acting hard on 5 light beers
10% smart guys concerned with advancing their careers

>thats gay
Eat shit

>Views getting ass as something to be proud of

Boasting about your sexual experience is incredibly niggarish, considering high. African birth rates.

What faggot fraternity are you from? If you have a chapter on my campus, I'll gladly piss on their lawn :::^^^)))

are you proud that you lost your virginity in a mens only club?

Rather pathetic.

Because you are perpetuating a certain stereotype. A really obnoxious one. You're not in a REAL frat unless you are a muhreen or you have to sign off on your parents W2 to get into a said FRAT.

SAE is the total homo frat. God damn, they are faggots.

I will never forget the moment some SAE faggot wanted to recruit me by sucking my dick. Absolutely degenerate. Its like a fucking glorified ballz teaz team.

Its really stupid, IMO. I already know 4 "secret" hand shakes and motto's just by being friends with the most drunk and willing to spill their "Secrets" Laughable at most.

Nah not really an outer circle when we just sort of hand pick the most straightforward people to join our house, the lower houses are majority outcasts though
Truth hurts
Canada im not your bro and you shouldnt comment on fraternities when there arent even any decent fraternities in canada

Was in one.

Went to college a nerd who just wanted to get fucked up and get laid. Didn't think much of frats, but got 'rushed' by a frat, basically meaning the guys were friendly and inviting and had me over for some football games and the parties they through.

Joined with 2 of my freshman friends, 6 weeks of demeaning yelling, physical training, and cleaning the frat houses. Ended up loving it, great friends with most of the guys in there, got in a few fist fights with a few others. Graduated years ago and still talk to a ton of my good friends.

Was also cool because a lot of my freshman friends dropped out, so I would've been stuck on campus drinking with shut ins. Instead I moved into the frat house, got fucked up whenever i wanted, chilled and watched TV with bros, chased chicks and banged sluts, etc

Southern frats, where the guys wear pink with khakis and bow ties, look like huge fags. My group of friends was basically a bunch of guys that joined but were more about hanging out than being frat bros. So it was perfect for me and the best decision I ever made.

actually you call them frat BROS, not frat BOYS ya faggot

I'm a fratboy from TAU GAMMA PHI a.k.a. TRISKELION. Unlike American frats, frats here in our country aren't just social clubs, they also serves as gangs and engage in pub rumbles and beating up people who harms a bro. But being in one rocks, it's like being part of a triad or mafia, and the Archon acts like the shot caller

>Yeah we pick and choose the best, most redpilled alpha males,

>We know they're true independent thinkers because they're all wearing the same pink shirt from Abercrombie.

Funny how every frat guy friend I've had left the frat, I heard all the horror stories and how stupid it was. It's basically a rape club too, I don't say that as a feminist but as a horny male who sees through their bullshit. I think deep down, it's really not about any bullshit they say it is, it's about putting themselves in a position where there is a drunk/fucked up girl and sex will be easier to attain.

"Muh brothers" goes out the window quickly when they're raping each other's girlfriends. We had like several suicides in frat houses, one house got completely burned down all over this shit.

lol faggot. you will never know a true FRAT of BROS that will TAKE A BULLET for YOUR ASS.

The only thing they have in common is proximity, that's not a basis for brotherhood.

I told an SAE bro's girlfriend I was drafted by an MLB team (I wasn't) and she essentially rode my dick on the spot. The poor fucker and his pastel-colored friends never confronted me about it.

Im semi proud of losing in to a weird blonde girl senior year
I kinda laughed
Nobody in our houses spreads shit as far as I know, i tried to figure shit out and even tried to find shit online when I was a pledge but couldnt

However, you are correct about sae, our guys said on spring break this year 12 sorority gorls we knew booked the suite next to theirs with two gay saes

>SAE is also the most openly gay frat, so I can only imagine what happens.

Old SAE roommate told me one guy raped this other guys GF in the ass while she was drunk and said if the pledge didn't suck his dick he, the pledge, was gay and would be kicked out...

Bix Nood indeed

u mad bro?

The dividends far outweigh the investment.
>just passing down textbooks and test-banks saved me thousands

The parties, sorority babes, great friends and connections were just icing on the cake really.

Why'd you get the boot?

This.

>a bunch of men being together means patriarchy and masculinity
>I'm so insecure with my sexuality that if a bunch of guys are all hanging out, they are TOTALLY gay

This. Conscription > daddy's boys in pink shirts clumping up together and drinking light beer.

>need to pay to have friends
>need to pay to get invited to parties
>need to pay to get laid

Frat-bros are beta as fuck.

>anyone who disagrees with me is jelly

Did mommy tell you that??

If there's an inner circle doing the hand selection then there's an outter circle not doing the hand selection. A necessary evil perhaps?

Straightforward is a good metric, though. I would enjoy a better reputation for frats.

how many girls have u raped shitlord?

Finbro said the truth

I would estimate that over 90% of fraternity members are anti-feminist, anti-BLM, and anti-homosexuality. Pretty much the only right-wing groups on campus. Seems based.

flipland college fraternities are just trouble makers, no different than your average nigger gangs.

Youre use of the phrase "independant thinkers makes me view you as an artsy faggot
Idk if this is sarcastic but in the school i go to most fraternities dont geg along with eachother and brothers often fight after a long night at the bar

this. i pledged a frat in arkansas and im not bitter. it was a really great experience, but the whole vibe was kinda try hard chads trying to "son" you. and the whole "whats going on with your grades bro" talk was really lame as well.

to me Sup Forums is about being an outsider and constantly planning our coup like hitler, but just waiting for the right time to strike. pol is full of guys who were rejected by the frats for being too red pilled in my opinion. the frat i pledged phi gamma delta, was similar to the animal house persona, full of rowdy guys who didnt give a fuck. but they were all blue pilled

>paying for friends
Yeah isn't that what your doing with your world of warcraft subscription?

This. Albeit I'm biased because I was in one. Main point is that you're not paying for friends; you pay to pool resources so can throw big parties, buy drugs, etc. but when you rush, you make sure you rush one that you would mesh well with anyway.

Sick burn bro.

Don't play vidya, I leave that to beta time wasting faggots like yourself.

the whole paying for friends slogan doesnt really offend at all cause the money actually goes to fun shit which i then do with my friends. i do think its stupid i had to pay dues during my pledge semester, that was gay

Idk if this pertains to this thread but most fraternity men do have some level of respect for others, above gdis

The kid that got me into pol was in a different fraternity but he basically made me alot more redpilled

R E K T
E
K
T

SAE is cucked as FUCK
Typical. I used to DJ their parties in their disgusting basement. The house was shut down because some women declared a "rape" room. It was true. I just DJ'd for the money. I could tell all of these faggot bicep pumping idiots didn't give a fuck. I never found a working toilet in their house.
I know your motto and shake. I ran into a faggot douche with an SAE shirt at a bar totally joked him about his frat. Funny thing, He thinks I can get a job connection...

Why are Frat idiots so easy?

Yeah i kinda feel bad for the pledges that get balled after paying dues

>Wanting to preserve our culture
>das raycisss

>multicultural fraternities only accept their own kind
>silence
kek
nice try Straya