So I got into an argument with my mother tonight about the 2nd Amendment, and she raised some good points

So I got into an argument with my mother tonight about the 2nd Amendment, and she raised some good points

In the case of a fight against the government, how do we actually band together? Does anyone have a plan in such a case? I've never heard of one. Who cares if we outnumber any opposing force 100:1 if we don't communicate and coordinate?

What skills beyond a rifle do you even have to use?

Lastly, when are you going to stand up?
She told me a story about having been illegally scooped up along with a streetful of protesters in the early 90's and hauled to a warehouse and cages literally welded around them, and they were later released.
(for my part personally I don't know if I believe it)

picture unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clandestine_cell_system
identityevropa.com/#home
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm assuming there would be many encrypted IRC chats, TOR would be utilized for online communications, and a lot of word of mouth until everyone is on the same page.

Once there is a formalized set of communications standards that are out of government hands, I feel like as long as people go dark on the internet and stay off cucked websites (no google, FB, reddit, etc), then most people would be OK.

I currently do not know if any of these "civil war bunkers" exist, per say, but that doesn't mean that they don't.

Shall

>In the case of a fight against the government, how do we actually band together?

Militias

Right, but those take organization and communication, and not every fatty with an AR-15 can pull his own weight in an armed conflict

Irrelevant to the conversation at hand

Government was always shady but we will do what the towel heads have done. Banned together in groups until we formed a large force.

Look at them , they lasted years against us. So imagine a larger force , with people on the government side not wanting to shoot civis and secretly joining. It's a different fight our government will ever be used to.

smoke signals

Those were my points as well, but as for banding together, what are you gonna do? grab your gear and run to city hall? Do you know enough people to start any kind of guerilla group in your area?

No, I don't think so

>not every fatty with an AR-15 can pull his own weight in an armed conflict

training

if we want to stand a chance against our government, we have to work for it.

>We can't win so might as well bend over and take it in

Spoken like a true cuck

I'd rather die than live as a slave

yodeling

You're missing the point

I wish I had thought of this during the argument; unless they take litearally everyones guns in one day we would have time to organize

Okay, how many of us train? I don't, the only ways I've begun preparing are teaching myself how to read and navigate with a map and compass, use a radio, and forage

Bill of rights, not bill of feasabilities.

In all seriousness, rebels would find a way. Happened in every revolutionary society, a plan is molded from the circumstances.

>Implying that members of the military and national guard would follow orders if they had to attack US civilians during some kind of civil war

Most of them would actually revolt if such a thing ever occurred.

Encrypted communications at the start, before they shut off the internet. Blackberry Messenger is/was good for that with group chats. But I don't know if they've been compromised.

Beyond that, to anyone here on pol not working out with weights and doing cardio, you're shit tier. You know we're on a bad path and every able, red pilled, man should be in good physical condition to fight for what's left of civilization.

Additionally, If you're not practicing with semi auto and long range rifles you're shit tier too. Knowing how to use the two most accessible and useful rifles (in combat) is going to be extremely important. One skilled guerilla sniper is a force multiplier unlike anything else in combat. There's a reason the US military takes training snipers so seriously, they're stupidly useful in combat.

Don't worry. Each group will do its thing.
NRA
LDS
etc etc

It wouldn't be a conventional army. There would be small pockets of resistance. Maybe just you and 3 or 4 of your friends. And there would be millions of said groups.

Firearms, survival, army tactics, whatever

What would be necessary would be weakining our infrastructure to the point where the army, ideally politically neutral, would liquidate the standing government to maintain national security. Can't have China knocking on our door during a civil war after all.

That's not the point user, and I'm well aware of that.

That too, jesus.

The question is do you have the means or a plan to communicate with like minded individuals

good point, if one out of every 100 gun owner set off a bomb in the right spot or chopped down a telephone pole, it would practically be over right then and there

NOT

>how do we actually band together?
That's up to you. Did you join Identity Europa yet? Talk to any Alt-Righters online and try to arrange a small meet-up IRL? Have a big family you're close to? Building your tribe is up to you.

>What skills beyond a rifle do you even have to use?
Can you treat a gunshot wound? Can you fix a car engine? Have a ham license? Know how to use light construction tools? Can you grow a garden?

>when are you going to stand up?
When you have your tribe, and your tribe's linked up with other tribes, and shit is even fucking worse than it is today, you'll decide yourselves that you've had enough. And maybe you just stop paying federal taxes, or you chase certain types of people out of your apartment complex that is mostly occupied by other members of your tribe, or maybe this tribal network and its network of allies is so vast that you go for the whole shebang and create a new state out of the Negro-Judaic ashes of the United States.

But first things first. Start with gathering personal equipment, developing some basic material skills, and and making a few friends you could count on in a literal gunfight.

How did the durqa durqas do it in Iraq? Every other insurgency in history?

Militias are seld organising. Any skill that help you kill a man or helps you order a man to kill. Burddy simble.

Yer right. It's hopeless. Better just get it over with and disarm the people.

The important thing to bear in mind is that the police and military are just regular citizens like everyone else. The government can't simply order them to "crack down". Somewhere there have been estimates made of how long to expect loyalty from a military told to fire on civilian populations and iirc the estimate was about 2 weeks of pretty good loyalty and then rapid breakdown with units rebelling or just going underground and taking all their gear with them.

So it's not like you have to organize it into "civilians vs military". The military will rapidly splinter and break down (in a lot of real uprisings, the military actually stood down and did not get involved at all. people fought the police but not the military, who refused to intervene on either side) All you really need to do is fairly casually resist the police.

Ultimately this type of government control would be about issuing edicts that the police must enforce in person. Spontaneous, sporadic, unorganized resistance will do wonders here, especially with causing people to not want to be police anymore.

The only time it REALLY goes to shit is if the people can't resist, in which case it may be possible to get a small amount of loyalists to enforce edicts with impunity. You really only need something like 10% of an armed, loyal minority to control the 90% of an unarmed, disloyal would-be rebellion. A lot of middle eastern nations have run under this principle for decades! (And would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those darn Americans.)

What is Identity Europa?

I have some construction experience, and I'm working on getting a ham license and learning to use a radio. The others, no.

If nothing else I got one good constructive post out of this thread, thank you user

How 'bout this?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clandestine_cell_system

Get a 4 and keep it visible somewhere on you. Chest or forehead.

Okay, so let's say we lose the guns and get walkie-talkies and maps and ham radios and fallback positions and shit.

Then what, stupid?

It doesn't matter that we need other shit besides guns. WE ALSO NEED GUNS, and right now, the liberals ain't coming for our walkie-talkies.

They're coming for our fucking guns, because that's checkmate. Nothing else matters if we lose the guns.

I'm talking about what tools would you use in the defense of your guns, user. Your gun doesnt pull water from the ground or treat wounds

>Identity Europa
identityevropa.com/#home

idk if putting my name on a list is what I wanna do right now pham but I'll check it out

>Your gun doesnt pull water from the ground or treat wounds

No. Because for that you'd need stone age technology. NEETS can't even bait a hook nowadays.

That's a shit tactic. The best one is to shut down every power source and then fuck up every possible communications.

The army needs it more than you do. From there, group up with buddies and gorilla warfare their asses. They woulnd't be able to win without nuking you all.

>how do we actually band together?

same way the arab spring movements did, encrypted internet. beyond that, many revolutions formed and won without any modern communication - eg french revolution, soviet revolution, etc.

>What skills beyond a rifle do you even have to use?

ability to take orders. others far smarter and wiser than you will teach you what you need to know.

>Lastly, when are you going to stand up?

when they come for the guns, or other listed rights. (speech, assembly, due process, etc)

the point is, without firearms, none of this is possible - with rifles, we can actually discuss it.

>Nothing else matters if we lose the guns.

this

>others far smarter and wiser than you will teach you what you need to know
I'd rather save them the time and effort if I can

I'd like to see encryption in America. 10k shares on Facebook explicitly describing the encryption.

Honestly there's no way to predict any of this since we don't even know what such a conflict would look like. Would it be widespread or localized? Who is the government taking action against? Is it a large group of people, or a small group? What's the popular support behind such an action? If it's a small group, is that group armed? If not, how many people are willing to fight to protect that group? Are we dealing with a martial law type situation, with full occupation, or more of a Waco Siege type thing? How much of the military or police are involved on either side? Are they just trying to occupy territory, or is there some kind of genocide action going on?

This scenario is often talked about as a "population vs. government" type of all out war, but it will almost certainly not go down like that, and there are so many variables that speculation isn't much more than just that.