What is the final redpill in music?

What is the final redpill in music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CcMz3aAZDv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its just noise

no one will ever top the beatles

Film is a better genre in every sense

realizing it's all just the same emotional game you're playing with yourself to make this life a bit less miserable.

Listening to your favorite album during a high dose DPH trip.

Incorrect
Noise
Merriam Webster
a : sound; especially : one that lacks agreeable musical quality or is noticeably unpleasant

b : any sound that is undesired or interferes with one's hearing of something

>get access to the internet
>have access to every form of recorded music from the entire history of recorded music, from every genre, every era, every country, every language
>spend years listening to the most obscure and complicated music, developing an elite taste that would have only been acquired in the past by being a music critic or like working at a music store
>get burned out
>start looking into pop music
>turn into a moron who is all "what the fuck i love poop music"
>eventually realize you have made a horrible mistake, 95% of pop music sucks
>get burned out again
>start listening to those bands you thought sucked when you were a kid like my chemical romance
>in retrospect they weren't that bad
>look into far right even fascist music, getting all death in june in here.
>feel like the very concept of music is dead, you have reached the end point, you cant even imagine anything new or exciting ever being made again
>"oh wow, im pretty old now, i guess i will just listen to what sounds nice to me"

MC Ride stands for Minecraft Ride

more like merriam plebster

its all subjective and never let anyone tell you otherwise

you can listen to any music you like as long as you like it, anybody who says that your music taste is plebian, are the true plebian themselves.

its all made to listen under influence of drugs

its all just noise

Realizing that pop isn't objectively bad and that pop simply serves a different purpose than other genres of music.

it all sucks

bluepills

music sucks

it is bad, and blindly supporting pop music instead of blindly hating pop music is just as bad.

Rock is the lowest form of music, even lower than hip hop

This picture is pretty fucking racist AND antisemitic. Congrats, Sup Forums.

Am I on reddit?

Sup Forums and reddit have the some taste at this point

youtu.be/CcMz3aAZDv4
This and only this

Am I rhetoric?

That there’s no red pill. Some people like pop, some like metal, some like rock and rap and classical. Some like weird Indian music. It doesn’t ducking matter, just listen to what you like and let other people enjoy what they like

No, you must have accidentally wondered away from there.

listening to Linkin Park, Korn and Eminem only

>pop simply serves a different purpose than other genres of music.
Yeah, and that purpose literally is making people dumber.

It's also the truth

Music has a function well beyond serving as distraction and means of escapism. Some music is objectively better than other no matter what relativists would like you to think. In fact, the reason they universally deplore all judgement and standards is because they understand they could never live up to them. Great music has no obligation to be accessible to you, if you fail to understand it the fault is with you. Some people have good taste, some people have bad taste and some people have abysmal taste. If you are one of the latter people, your opinion is worthless.

Its okay if you lurk this board but please dont post while you are still underage

Judging how some of the smartest people doing PhDs on things you wouldn't even grasp 1% of listen to some pretty fucking normalfag stuff, I think that picture only applies to you

Classical

But I have a PhD

>music
>musical
nice try tho

>listening to music because smart people listen to it
does it get any more brainlet than this?

>missing the point completely
It doesn’t get any more stupid than you that’s for sure

vu and nico

Justin Bieber is a contemporary Mozart

Golf rumors

observe the brainlet's violent reaction to someone dismissing his primitive relativist position on music

>2018
>listening to music
im afraid you'll never understand

Harsh Noise Wall

That is not the final redpill. The final one would be realising exactly what the standards are. Easier said than done.

>being such an underage loser you have to take fucking allergy meds to get """high"""
yikes

Music doesn't exist

having "patrician" taste is a way to compensate for having a sad and meaningless life
well-off people mostly listen to shit

>Some music is objectively better than other no matter what relativists would like you to think.

the final redpill is that nothing being objectively good goes beyond music. Literally NOTHING is objectively good. Humans' ability to breathe is not objectively good. There is no way to disprove this.

If objective "good" is somehow quantized, then it could be proven. Good is such a wishy washy word that its discussion is worthless.

Right, so a child slamming his hands on a toy keyboard is just as good as a Bach concerto. It's all subjective man!

"good" to most people is just "i like it"

It's just entertainment folks.

Classical is the only thing worth listening to

neither are good

edgy

pls don't say that im listening to rock music and you're making me feel bad right now

pls delete :(

>implying the majority of this board doesn't enjoy daniel johnston more than bach

this

It's just pop music dude
Which is fine, but don't delude yourself into thinking it's anything valuable

no but it makes me feel good :(

you mad white boy? fruity elevator music like bach can never convey the energy and struggle of the lives of the 99% like hip hop does. times are changing cletus, get used to it

i know you are a guy pretending to write this ironically but i honeslty wonder wwhat you get out of posting something like this even ironically.
You are just normalizing stupidity

>you are just normalizing stupidity
lmfao bruh

>taking an obvious joke seriously, than accusing an obvious veteran of this board of being from Sup Forums, entirely ignoring the context and the subject of this thread

Don't worry user, you can play with us when you're a big kid!

Okay then objective good is something that everyone likes.. like water. Or food. Or land.

many people have mental conditions that make them hate food or even water

>high
You mean in a state of existential horror

>Not realizing that rock and roll is exactly the same as hip hop.

This is why it is pointless to try to define objective good. It is too vague a term. Objective good is whatever the creator says is good! No it is what provides the most utility! No there is no such thing as good!
All worthless brainlet views.

oh hey look, another trip that goes to the filter.

The search for objective truth is not only completely futile but fundamentally the root of relativism in the first place.

>Being this week willed

>He doubts his own subjective experiences
>He thinks his subjectice experience has no basis in reality
>He thinks he has no right to assert that his experiences should be recognized
Ay carumba!

Kanye is better than the beatles

>he proclaims as he takes that guys obvious bait seriously
if you are actually a veteran of this board I'm embarrassed for you

Right there is the fact that everyone sees the world from their pov. So of course everything is subjective. Since everything is subject to ones perceptions, thus subject to biases and cognitive dissonence.
Thats the basic reason why relativism is a slop of shit. What that doesnt mean is that there is no objective truth nor is it impossible to find.

the redpill is to only use Sup Forums for gathering more music and nothing more

that's when you turn to classical user

Tell me what is objective good then.

thats why i put it in quotes
i did it when i was 17 and couldnt get real drugs, at best it makes you drowsy and confused, at worst you're surrounded by spiders and shadow people
just smoke weed if youre going to be a degenerate

why do people even bother posting this
hes been shitposting for like 6 years

this

this

Irony, the post

>he took the baiting bait while claiming he didn't fall for the original bait
>Its actually the same person replying to himself and you fell for it
>Or actually you're the same guy in all three posts and I'm taking the bait
>Or maybe I'm the same person in all three posts and now im taking my own bait

damn

Also sadly, we will never see another phenomenon close to it or anything like the 60s.

Let me rape your wife and then you will have mastered a Full Understanding (TM) of the Truth (TM) that there is no Objective Good (TM) (R)