JUST

JUST

>top right
"Conor, you are inside the ring, not fucking the mother of your son".

there's only about 3 different punches in that montage. the rest are the same punch from different angles

embarrassing

"stop walking behind him that's against the rules"
"stop hitting him in the head against the rules"
"stop talking its against the rules"
"stop moving its against the rules"

fuck boxing haha

Conner got whooped and fanboys are butthurt

looks like boxing fans are butthurt that connor looked that good against their goat. time to make a shit collage like the one in OP

>looked good
He got TKO'd by a 40 year old who's known to be a light puncher.

face it, it took a freakshow to get people interesting in your boring ass joke of a sport. Now that the event is over, boxing will continue it's slow descent into irrelevance. The truth hurts.

He only looked good to casuals.

To boxing fans, he looked below average getting walked down and stopped like that by the most defensive fighter ever.

MMA guy here - Conor shit the bed and made us all look stupid. desu I'm now thinking we have a long way to go. I didn't think Conor could outbox Mayweather but I thought he'd be more competent and I really thought he had a chance. Now I no he never had a chance and I'm thinking MMA is more Jack-of-all-trades-Master-of-none and it's pretty depressing.
Conor is fucking great at MMA, even if he's only beating manlets. But he looked like a dummy, like he really had no business being in a boxing ring.
I still fucking hate boxing but I'm really thinking twice about mma. The skill level, even for guys like Conor and GSP clearly isn't even close to boxing or the NFL, NHL, NBA, Soccer, etc.

Idk wtf to think anymore. kinda depressed.
did not turn out to be anything like I thought it would. And seeing Conor say he outboxed Mayweather early on makes me think he's just a 24/7 bullshitter.
feel like I lost my idols and my sport all in one night.

I don't get this mentality. Were you one of the people who thought MJ would be a good baseball player because he played some in high school?

t. watches cars turn left

After all that transpired last night..... All the hoopla and shenanigans. All the pressers and promos.... I still can't believe this fight actually happened

Why does Floyd look younger when he fights?

This. The next big fight is next month and then after GGG knocks Canelo out.... They'll have no one but GGG to promote.

Mayweather didn't even treat him like a real opponent.

It's not looking good if hes' doing things that are against the rules lol

Wha... what I don't g et it. WHy can't I hit him in the back of the head? Why can't I clinch him? What... I don't get it. I don't understand. How do you throw a punch? Do you just move your arm forward like this, right? I thought Boxing is just MMA without ur legs...

I honestly thought you were talking about MMA for the first half of this post.

>had to rely on the ref to win against a guy with zero pro fights

its not surprising in the least, obviously the pro boxer is going to be better at boxing than the guy who isn't a pro boxer.

I've always thought MMA was gay as fuck myself but I can't believe people actually thought mcgreggor would win against the best boxer in the world currently.

>implying
This year Anthony Joshua KO'd Wladimir Klitschko in a stadium of 90,000 people, and the PPV broke british records.
AJ has a 100% KO record and is only 27 years old. The sport is doing pretty good, and there's another big fight coming in just a few weeks.

>everything boxing fans said about mma turned out to be true
well no fucking shit, ever wondered why everything boxing fans said about boxing and mma is the same thing mma fighters said about boxing and mma?
because mma fighters know the trade better than mma fans, go figure

>MMA is more Jack-of-all-trades-Master-of-none
no shit, sherlock
what did you think you were watching? what kind of competition did you really think mma is?
how old are you? 19?

>I still fucking hate boxing,no fair ;__;
lol what a cunt
i can't imagine the psychological break down you'll get once you discover bjj isn't useful in a street fight

It was McGregors plan all along to gas himself in the seventh round and recover (by not expending energy blocking or punching) to come back in the 11th. crooked ref called the fight too early.

Flow state, in the moment and total confidence

>Screaming refball in a one-sided fight
So this is the power of casuals huh

goat is roy jones jr

be serious.
the Harlem Globetrotters winning over the Washington Generals was refball, too, right?

did somebody tell Floyd that?

The famous "second wind" strategy.

>looked good
>gave a UD winner his first TKO in years

Did your brain check out after Round 9?

>by not doing anything in the 9th and 10th round at all

So let's blame him instead of the ref for not punching or blocking for 2 rounds in a boxing match.

box noob here what is that stuff coming out of gooby's left nostril? in the close up it looks like wood or a minature hockey stick, is it shit they put up to stem bleeding or something?

mma noob here i thought it was an mma thing

Why does he lose composure every time an opponent lands a solid punch?

>It too an MMA fighter to get casuals interested in boxing for one night

Boxing will never be relevant again

conor ate those punches, but the judge stopped the fight because muh brain damage he would have lasted atleast two more rounds. floyd acted like he let the fight go on for so long but he literally couldnt defeat him any quicker

>heh..you haven't seen nothing yet
>ready to see the true power of boxing?
>*loses 4 rounds against an amateur*
>try to keep up, kid
>*bends over and gives up his back*
>what will you do now, I wonder?
>*waits for ref to give you a standing Tko*
>psh..nothing personnel

could this be the power of boxing?!

FUCK

>blocks punches with face

This is how we do it in MMA!

so all that's BAD, but turning your ass round onto your opponents dick is fair game? what the fuck?

"combat sports" are retarded and a relic of the past

*takes 10 rounds to TKO a first time pro*

>looked good
>best moments were when punching the back of someone's head illegally

wtf i'm a cuck bitch now

>a defensive fighter who hasn't gotten a knockout or TKO in years gets one from an MMA fighter who boxes so badly he made Mayweather look like Roberto Duran in the ring.
>muh Mexican

Toppest of keks my friend.

Please take note that all the boxing experts were expecting a UD from Mayweather as usual but your boy sucked so bad he actually couldn't last 10 rounds from a fragile-handed smaller fighter.

>defensive fighter
Does that make hurting someone impossible now? Are we forgetting his countering abilities?

>gets from an MMA fighter
After 10 rounds which includes dropping the first three lol

>please take not that all the boxing experts were expecting a UD from Mayweather
You're clearly no boxing expert lol

Boxing is a joke

>Does that make hurting someone impossible now? Are we forgetting his countering abilities?

Mayweather hasn't had a TKO win in years. He had his first one when fighting a non-boxer.

You're somehow impressed by this. It baffles the mind.

>Mayweather hasn't had a TKO win in years
>He had his first one when fighting a non-boxer

And it took him 10 rounds lol

>You're somehow impressed by this
Quite the opposite lol

>It baffles the mind
You're a pygmy subhuman. You probably get baffled pretty easily by a lot of things

Want to mention how Conor landed more than Manny and almost as much as Canelo or are you still thinking about how to spin Floyd knocking out Hatton, Corrales, Ndou, Juuko, Gatti, and Mitchell among others?

Do you think anyone is supposed to be impressed by one of the so called all time greats taking 10 rounds to dispose a literal amateur? Lmao

Took you two hours and another proxy just for that response lmao

Boxing needs a personality like a Tyson. It's all Mexicans and Eastern Europeans that no one gives a fuck about. Boxing needs a bad boy.

If only the ref would have understood the elite strategy of not defending yourself and getting your brains rattled for two straight rounds.

>that fat guys bitch tits in the background

absolutely disgusting

Anyone got the Webm where Mcgregor tried to switch stance in the absolute worst way possible and got nailed for it?

How does an MMA """"""""""striker""""""""" throw punches that weak?

Once Floyd realized that Conor couldn't throw a punch, I don't think he cared too much about getting hit. Manny landed less punches because Floyd knew that Manny actually had the ability to light you up.

>gets punched around the ring and turned into jelly legs mick by a defensive 40 yr old boxer with broken hands
heh, all part of the plan

This match just proves that whites and MMA are completely inferior.

We should just kill ourselves.

at least with a casual filter we wouldn't have a community full of retards spamming youtube comment tier "analysis"

Don't forget they stopped the combat right when actual fighting began.
Has boxing been taken over by oversensitive numales?

What point of the fight should Chris Eubank jr. vs Nick Blackwell have been stopped at?

I'm betting my life saving you won't give a serious answer.

At no point, you are in a sport where you beat the shit out of other players, if you can't assume that you are going to get hurt, and even die, then go practice something else.

McGregor himself bragged about quadrupling his net worth with one fight. Earning four times as much as he has ever earned in mma. I think you are a bit confused about how big each sport is.

Please pass the salt.

Means a lot coming from a sport where people gas out and quit before any serious neurological damage can actually take place.

I don't like MMA, it's another pussified "fighting" sport where actual fighting is strictly forbidden because they are delusional enough to think any fighting can be safe.

soaking up the butthurt and outright denial (people actually trying to spin this as a win for conor) has just been hilarious. MMA confirmed runted children instead of real fighting men who accept their losses with dignity

>ref stopped the fight early
>in a real fight...

What are you gonna use salt for? Food? LMAO

No sport depicts real fighting.
All of them stop the "fights" when the actual fighting begins.
How can a fight be over when both fighters are standing?

Nice try you potato worshipper.

>looked good
>predictably gasses in 4 rounds and then gets walked down by a significantly smaller man who then proceeds to punch him around the ring

Floyd went 10 rounds with an amateur. The only people who are barely pretending like this was a win for boxing are some fat aspies and shitskins on Sup Forums and Reddit

A nigger or an irish, sorry, don't want to praise subhumans.
Maybe that's why this "fight" was trash?
Because they used animals instead?

denial
and
butthurt

you lost
MMA's best striker got made to look like total shit
MMA sucks

Conor lost. You're trying to deny he went 10 rounds with "TBE" lmao

yeah brah can't wait for conor to make his boxing debut I am sure he will do well with his uh... skills...

you are under the influence of mental gymnastics

he got humiliated

Lol those skills you're mocking took him to 10 rounds against Mayweather. Thats a fucking embarrassment that only the fattest boxing cucks try to find pride in

He went 10 rounds and landed 111 punches on Mayweather. Won the first three rounds. The only mental gymnastics is coming from your obese ass denying this

WTF is going on???

A lot of these comments are EXACTLY the same comments that were posted in a different thread about 12 hours ago.

???? ??

yes 10 rounds against an old retired defensive boxer, he sure earned than 1/3rd of what mayweather got paid

Floyd is one of the greatest ever. Conor is an amateur. Nice mental gymnastics though.

did you watch the fight?

lmao he only landed shots because mayweather had zero respect for his power and walked through him all night. He didn;t land anything real at any point mental gymnastics denial crybaby

your boy and your "sport" for athletic rejects got utterly exposed

he did poorly and killed any hope of expanding the MMA audience.
no one who saw the fight was thinking, "Wow, this guy is good, Im going to check out some MMA fights, when's the next UFC event?"

it was a net loss for mma, the UFC only won insofar as it gets a huge chunk of Conor's purse but it lost by not expanding their audience, and Conor got his money.

Mental gymnastics: the post

>got exposed
According to some fat aspies on reddit and no one else lol

im sure you were calling him an amatuer pre-fight too sweetie x

Greatest ever at defensive fighting.

But because McGregor's bombs are firecrackers, he didn't even need to defend and he teed off on him without worrying about a threatening counterattack.

you sound like an asshole, but you are correct

he got exposed
you are humilating yourself so bad with your mental gymnastics all you can do is parrot back to me..
thats the intelligence of conor fans though lol

Ah, so you do have plenty of salt to spare.

No boxing fan was going to suddenly watch MMA barring a completely insane performance from Conor. Literally no one expected him to beat actually beat Floyd. Your headcanon isn't reality. The boxing world outside fat redditors was relatively impressed with Conor.

>defensive fighting
Lol who fucking cares? The hilarious mental gymnastics. Conor is an amateur. Floyd was 49-0. Literally zero excuses for it lasting that long

Technically he got exposed in the Nate Diaz fight as having the stamina of a virgin having sex for the first time, but the fact that Mayweather indulged him for 3 rounds and didn't throw much at the time made them think he was actually competitive.

why can't you accept reality
there is no way you can spin this into a victory
he got SMASHED by a retired, little old man with broken hands.
your best athlete!

For people that actually eat food. Not shitskins begging for another bowl of sopa and some clean water

An amateur went 10 rounds with the GOAT and everyone but fat redditors and shitskins were impressed. Accept it

>Lol who fucking cares?

Your boy is so shit at boxing he made a UD fighter win a TKO.

That's like CM Punk making any MMA fighter look like Brock Lesnar.

Or make Ronda Rousey look like a boxer.

Boxing is 100x less of a joke than any sport in which teams compete to see who can put a ball of air inside a net more times, and these sports are all thriving.

Conor is an amateur boxer and wenf 10 rounds with the absolute best. That's embarrassing to first world standards

>Yes, I am salty.

Heard you loud and clear.

Everyone knew Conor was going to lose, short some miracle early knock-out, or May taking a dive while betting against himself. Granted, Conor looked like a monster in the ring compared to May, but as Conor himself suggested, their composure was on whole different levels.

May just did a classic rope-a-dope, which fits his style, anyways, and came away an easy win. But Conor looked good enough, for going so many rounds, and never being actually knocked down. He's a goddamn fighter.