Muh second amendment

>SHALL NOT BE IN...
It's 2016, nobody needs a """tool""" designed to kill. Only crazy people want to own guns! The 2nd amendment only ment having state militias. Get with the times conservashits.

Other urls found in this thread:

80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig
80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit
80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch
youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html
80percentarms.com/pages/faq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know you can buy tanks right?

You're not even trying are you?
1/10

>the government will surely kill 200 million gun owners with tanks when they couldn't kill some jungle peasants in Vietnam or sand niggers today.

lol

*cringe*

Hello Sup Forums allow me to show you how you can legally manufacturer an untraceable, unserialized AR-15 in your very home without any gunsmithing experience.

To create your AR you will need the following items.

>AR Jig

80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig

>Tool Kit

80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit

>80% Completed AR receiver

80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15

>Router

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch

>Hand Drill

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch

>Lube or coolant for the drill bits

>A vise to hold the jig

After you have acquired all the pieces, watch this instructional video to help guide you in finishing your lower.

youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps

CONGRATULATIONS

You now have an untraceable firearm that's totally LEGAL*! Take pride in knowing you've manufactured a gun in your very home.

But we're not done yet, the fun has just begun. Now you can assemble your rifle however you'd like!

This is a good starter kit

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html

*ATF letter and FAQs here

80percentarms.com/pages/faq

Is the M1 still a top tier MBT or is it outclassed by other tanks now.

I'm pretty sure US citizens can legally own nukes under the originally 2nd Amendment until the Supreme court stepped in and said the right was not unlimited.

The day an m1a2 is cruising down the street firing its cannon is the day the entire north american population rises up to combat the goverment.

why cant retards understand this concept? YOU CANT JUST USE CONVENTIONAL WAR TATICS AGAINST YOUR OWN PEOPLE AND EXPECT THEM TO SUBMIT

it will only further FUEL the revolution .

>trying this hard

Did you get lost on the way to tumblr?

You tell us Okinawa boy...

>1 post by this ID

>jewish tank

Want us to come by and give you some more freedom so you can find out nip?

As soon as the military stops using these kinds of things on populations, the us civilians won't be entitled to own them since the second amendment only covers military armaments.

The current generation of tanks is pretty boring. Everyone has reactive armor of some kind and some kind of counter measure for each other. The only true standout is the Merkava because you can put six troops in the back.

>turn in your guns or we will kill you!

seems like a valid reason to own a gun to me.

anyone else find it funny that the main argument against owning guns is that the gov will protect you, while simultaneously saying that the gov will murder you for disagreeing with them?

I'm not military / American / does the US even have tanks stationed here? Japan has the type 10 though.

I just want to talk about tanks, can you stop shitposting based on flags for one day.

Merkava looks cool. Last "new" tank I saw was that hideous polish stealth thing.

As soon as shit hits the fan I'll be on the peoples side as will 3/4th of the military

You guys are delusional... The government has overwhelming power.

Wonder if I'll get a visit for googling "can I own a nuke?"

>second amendment only covers military armaments

where does it say that?
It just says well regulated militia and right to bear Arms.

NRA zombies

Hughes Amendment fucked us on that.

>Let's carpet bomb our own citizens and infrastructure

No point trying to take over your own country if you're going to destroy it and it's population in the process.

Most military personnel are right winged men. The event in which martial law is attempted (Hillary) the military would revolt. You then got millions of potential indigents witching the country and countries like Russia LIKLEY af to intervene.

US govt loses immediately with a Civil War, hence they just let the ignorant masses consume the ones going against the norm.

>needs

It's not a need, it is a right.

I've been through this depate a million times, would you like to give up now or later?

Right...

Shut up Finn, we are talking about tanks now

When a pack of niggers breaks in your house and the police are 8 minutes away, you will wish you had a weapon while two hold you down and three more rape your wife.

Do you guys really think the government would do that? Go around and kill it's citizens?

A militia is the civilian military and arms means armaments of the military, it doesn't say anyone can have any kind of damaging substance they want, it says they can have sanctioned military arms, so if they US military doesn't sanction certain weapons as valid armaments, then civilians have no right to them.

They were 1000's of miles away. The rebels here are close and easy to get. Accept it you're finished. You lost the culture war, time to surrender and accept the peace terms.

i bet they expensive as fuck

The western lowland gorillas don't roam in packs of 5 stupid. They start getting agitated and fight each other over social status and Jordan's to assert pack dominance

Any thing I pick up is a tool to kill people. I'm a highly trained special forces veteran. Are you going to ban everything?

Only like 50,000. So if you're rich not to crazy. I'm supised soros dosent have some

10 grand from Russia if I remember correctly. Shipping probably won't be cheap

OP doesn't need to ban everything, he just needs to van you.

You're the one who is stupid. You shills are all the same. You will not bring anyone to your side here. Go try reddit or Sup Forums. You are a fool if you don't believe niggers will attack you. Look at South Africa for more evidence, but you won't need it because there are mountains of evidence here.

>get teased by the media and movies by these cool little objects that look fun to shoot constantly

>shit I wish I could get one of them here, can I?
>no
>oh okay, can I go to a range in a controlled space to fire one, then?
>no
>alright can I get one of THESE
>yes, but instead of a background check we need to also invasively check out your home and force you to buy a safe, if you get a bolt action rifle please make sure the bolt is removed at all times if you don't intend to use the weapon oh and we might keep you on a waiting list for months at a time for just because
>oh and the only calibre you're allowed in most cases is .22 Long Rifle, the guns that don't fire this that are allowed are ludicrously expensive and probably weren't what you wanted to own to begin with

Being a Bong is suffering famtbh

Only because of the volunteer fighting force made of people with families in the very population you propose they would be bombing. The oath they take starts like this: I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic".

Sanctioned military arms?
Where the genuine fuck are you pulling this from? Show me the part of the amendment which says that or a supreme court definition.

I served two deployments in Iraq and one in Afghanistan and I disagree with your photo. First of all, a Marine would NEVER EVER EVER wear a civilian hat like that with military gear. They would never ....man you are starting to win because you are wasting my time. What do you gain from arguing against your rights?

>1 Marine
>Iraq
>he says assault rifles
>gun grabbing commie

I love newspapers

I've seen OPs van. Sing going to happen

The government is trying to keep you safe, stupid goy. You should be thankful that they're not carpet bombing your neighborhood right now.

Tedious

(((Merkava)))

>bill of needs

Shall not be infringed

Its the definition of Military Armament which is what arms is shorthand for, if you could use anything damaging, why wouldn't it say they have the right to stockpile any dangerous substance for the purpose of protection?

Milling out a lower with a router is a pain in the ass.

Military armament doesn't literally mean "What the military of the United States Army uses". It just means any sort of armament used or designed to be used in military conflict.

The original 2nd amendment would condone the stockpiling of dangerous weapons, until the Hughes Amendment came along and put in AOW (Any other weapon) bullshit which is completely up to the government to determine.

It literally means what the military legally allows itself to use, so if it disallowed high capacity automatic weapons (or whatever else) as legal military armament, it could make the case that the second amendment doesn't apply to high capacity automatic weapons (or whatever else).

>military legally allows itself to use

Where are you reading this? You're literally saying the government has the power to determine what armaments can and can't be used by the people. Which goes completely against the actual reason of the second amendment and the fact it cannot be infringed upon. You're saying the second amendment by definition can be infringed upon thanks to the definition of Arms?

Why should the people trust the government when the government says
>We're not going to use guns anymore, so hand in your guns everyone.

>2016 meme
get slid friendo

>saying the government has the power to determine what armaments can and can't be used by the
military and its civilian branches

>Which goes completely against the actual reason of the second amendment and the fact it cannot be infringed upon.
No, the original reason is that the government should not be more armed than its population, so tyranny does not set in.

I didn't say they would stop using military armament, I said they would stop considering high capacity fully automatic as military armaments, the government, military, and civilians would still be armed with guns.

tfw poorfag and could never have $50-100k to spend on a tank for fun

why even live

>No, the original reason is that the government should not be more armed than its population, so tyranny does not set in.

So why can't the people own WMDs and dangerous weapons? It keeps the people at strength.

>muh hunting

There is nothing in the 2nd amendment about hunting.

The T-14 is the most recent tank that was revealed and that is an entire generation above any other tank that was recently revealed.

They claim offensive nuclear weapon use is off the table, its use is unsanctioned, so it is not an armament it is a deterrent.

Come to Northern Ireland

>Join a Gun Club for 6 months
>Apply for a Firearms Permit
>Choose any semi-automatic rifle
>Choose any Pistol
>Buy a safe
>Allow the police to inspect your property
>Show them the safe
>Get yer guns
>Don't use the safe
>When the police call round, pop your weapons into the safe
>Legally Open-Carry any firearm without an OC Permit
>Concealed-Carry without a permit
>Don't get arrested
>Get shot

I know the rifles are only .22 but nobody wants to get shot by a .22. If you don't like that, you can buy an authentic assault rifle from one of our assorted firearms wholesaler paramilitaries.

>unsanctioned

The people of the united states are not bound by international sanctions. Only the government is.

Any """""TOOL"""""" Can be used to kill

Tell me about those hammer deaths.

It's 2016, nobody needs a """"tool"""" designed to put out fires. Only crazy people want to own extinguishers! The people should only have to rely on the fire department to put out fires. Get with the times libtards!

Hughes amendment only covers machine guns.

You can own rocket launchers and grenades with the paperwork.

>Who was the Zodiac Killer
>Who was Ted Bundy

There's a plethora of data showing that criminals don't care what they use to get a job done, they only care about the means if it sacrifices the end.

They are bound by us government sanctions which says nuclear detonation is illegal.

Nobody needs a whiny little bitch either and yet here you are.

Tell that to the Japs.

rly mkes u thnk

im a #shill4hill now

They should have lobbied for the laws to take effect sooner instead of kamikaze fighting while committing terrible human rights violations to prisoners of war.

Who gives a fuck about Human Rights during War? There is no Honor in killing Men so why must there be Honor in keeping them alive?

I say, they're lucky they aren't fucking dead and if they didn't want it to happen they shouldn't have gone to war.

Kind of hard to sustain a projection of if power when your nation is fractured. Parts and supplies run out. Food and fuel is consumed.

The effect of jets bombing American neighborhoods would be the opposite. Citizens will mistrust their government to say the least. Some may give into fear. Those that face their fear and fight will shape the future.

>There is no Honor is Pooping your pants so why must there be Honor in holding in your shit?
Because they are opposites, if one is not honorable, then the alternative is probably honorable, how is that hard to understand?

They didn't go to war, the japanese regularly raided mainland china, korea, or mongolia and would capture stray fishermen or random people and do terrible experiments as part of unit 731.

It's funny how literal children were killed in a mass shooting yet people think we're going to regulate guns because some fags were killed.

I'm gonna be honest right now, Sup Forums. If nothing could change after children were killed, we're fucked. The epitome of innocence was slaughtered and we couldn't do anything to prevent it happening again.

God help us.

If nothing is being done, why doesn't it keep happening, then?

But you can own a nuke...
Go sign up for the military and get on nuke command.

If it makes you feel any better, Sandy Hook was all faked.