Conservative america best americ-

>conservative america best americ-

oh, turns out having a shit-ton of east and south asian moms angry that their son didn't get into med school is a good thing. Honestly, universities still find ways around the bans, but it sure is great being in Cali with the best public Universities in the country/world and knowing I have an almost fair shot at admissions.

Do you guys have affirmative action in your countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/06/29/white-privilege-inheritance-education-and-employment/
youtube.com/watch?v=UtXjAaxpI2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is making america great again.

>government micromanagement
>good
>ever

I shouldn't be surprised, you are a Californian

The affirmative action lobby is strong, but I'll become a Trump shill if he defeats it.

>tfw in mandatory racial studies in uni we all learned why affirmative action is a good thing.

California has the best economy in the US
> Sup Forums will defend this

How is enforcing affirmative action on schools any less micromanaging than banning it?

Also it was banned in cali by a prop voted on by the public btw.

We have something like affirmative action for handicapped people and for women as public sector employees in certain states.
But beyond that there are no laws requiring you to give preference to minorities/women in colleges or the workplace.

>tfw blacks have a higher chance of getting accepted if we're otherwise identical

and latinos, and natives, and west asians and white people (if you are east or south asian)

im white

well that's only the second worst thing you can be in terms of college admissions.

probably the worst for some employment opportunities.

>government should regulate school admissions
>BUT MUH GUNS BUT ABORTIONS ARE DEGENERATE

Not really.
Just don't be an idiot during admissions and school. If you lose to a person who came forma shitty Black/Hispanic school but worked their ass off for good grades despite how utterly terribadwful that's on you bro.

oh I'm already in uni, just stressing about post-grad now in case I go east coast.

Kys

for aboriginals yes but not for anyone else

niggers
if you were competent, you wouldn't care about affirmative action.

>blacks have shitty grades and get in anyway
>make school worse
>people are actually fine with it

Admissions in WA is completely blind, otherwise I would have never gotten into my major.

>tfw just made thread to challenge the ongoing stereotypes of california and other "liberal" states
>tfw questioned about academic competency and told to kms
Which major?

>Which major?
Comp E, but I just filled out a change of major form for ee. All the majors in the cs department are really competitive, but I think they just liked my personal statement, and didn't know I was a white man.

Can't be people still make excuses for having this. The Reeeeing on Twitter about the doj cracking down on was worth it. Until the immigration reoform announcement.

In Australia is you have aboriginalTorres-Straight Islander background, the world is basically hour oyster in terms of leg ups and hand outs. I guess it is similar to Affirmative Action.

Our admissions are based purely on examination results, You are just an applicant number and your results.

Can he defeat jewish affirmative action though? That factor is at many top universities larger than all of the other ethnicities combined. Blacks no where near as overrepresented when merrit (or SAT scores + extracuriculars) is controlled for.

More info:
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/06/29/white-privilege-inheritance-education-and-employment/

If you just want to listen to or watch it
youtube.com/watch?v=UtXjAaxpI2I

A state or a country can have a good economy despite bad economic policies, california has silicon valley to prop it up.

California has also has the holistic considerations standard. All the statistical analysis done so far shows that they do racially profile, in the almost the same way as affirmative action. The standard is slightly more anti-white

I always thought it was New York. But I guess Cali makes sense.