Metric system BTFO

Why do europoors circlejerk so much over the metric system? Every comment section of a video or forum post you go to that has the slightest mention of imperial measurements is flooded with "HUR DUR SWITCH TO METRIC" "SUPERIOR COUNTING SYSTEM" "ONLY DUMB AMERICANS USE IMPERIAL HUR DUR"

Is it just assravaged europistanis trying to find a reason to hate the US since it is superior to them in every way? Pounds, feet, and Fahrenheit are already superior to kilos, meters, and Celsius, so that should be the system which the world uses, not the arbitrary metric system.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmSJXC6_qQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have a free (You)

weed

I prefer pounds and feet but I like celsius more

anything below 0 and you have snow

>ameritards
HEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEU

>tfw not American

God damn it feels good to have brain cells

>Still a British colony
How does it feel to be cucked by the UK, Leaf?

It's the same people who watch reddit and morty and claim to love science.
If you actually press them on it, they can't explain why metric is superior, and they almost never understand how imperial units work. They also can't respond to simple reasoning without resorting to insults

>Shes going to be my Queen
Feels pretty fantastic

Tsk tsk. This is why you lost your empire. Even US and Cambodian scientists use the metric system. Brexit can't come soon enough. Just change your cunts name to the Leper Isles.

I'm well aware people use it in science and industry in "non-metric" countries, it's the fact it's creeping into daily life that bothers me

He isn't saying that metric isn't superior, but rather that the people that go out of their way to claim it is are cancerous and don't even have an argument as to why is it superior other than "everyone uses it" and "I use it"

Yes, exactly, eurocucks often have no justification for it other than "muh science" when they're not even a researcher. Just following the herd Reddit mentality

>binle in ebonics
How is this a thing?

>Tsk tsk. This is why you lost your empire. Even US and Cambodian scientists use the metric system.
>Brexit can't come soon enough.
>Just change your cunts name to the Leper Isles

When did Malaysians become so proficient at sick burns?

*bible

Europoops officially btfo forever

prolly a poxy

>Americans cant handle the bantz

Old news

>Argentians can't handle the fact they're South America's most niggerly country

>Is it just assravaged europistanis trying to find a reason to hate the US since it is superior to them in every way?
NASA already switched to Metric though.

doing measurement with imperial is a nightmare

It is quite easy to do if you're not a mongrel

America already uses the metric system.

The pound is defined as 0.45359237 kilograms.
The foot is defined as exactly 0.3048 meters.

You guys are just doing an extra conversion step for whatever reason.

>Just change your cunts name to the Leper Isles.
Absolute fucking quality.

this is the reason i like celsius too
0 water freezes
100 water boils
it sucks because its not on a decimal basis at all
how many feet is a mile? how many inches is a mile? thats such an overcomplicated system for no reason
10mm is 1cm, 100cm is a meter, 1000 meters is 1km, you just make it hard for yourself with imperial

Kek

12 inches = 1 foot
3 foot = 1 yard
22 yards = 1 chain
10 chains = 1 furlong
8 furlongs = 1 mile
3 miles = 1 league

What the fuck

based

Is that all too hard for you to understand baguette?
>Criticizes imperial system for being too complicated
>Quatre-vingt-dix-neuf

You don't convert between units in imperial.
There's also nothing special about decimal systems other than being able to lop zeroes off, you actually lose factors compared to, say, duodecimal

Ok, how many inches is a furlong ?

How many femtoseconds are in a minute? Tell me without Googling it?

>Frenchman BTFO by Brit

60* 10^15

Nice Google skills

Nice Google skills François

>he assumes everyone is as retarded as him
And you still didnt answer, how many inches in a furlong ?

Can european literature even compare?

>butthurt burgers

7920, simple math

Yes, but it would take much longer than simply adding a zero at the end of an operation.

It's not that hard.
10^-3 is mili
10^-6 is micro
10^-9 is nano
10^-12 is pico
10^-15 is femto
So one second has 1*10^15 femtoseconds and a minute has 60*10^15 femtoseconds.

You expect a European to be able to remember all that?

Yeah, but except if he does STEM, hes never gonna encounter pico and femto

It's not ebonics, it's some Creole

>US Imperial units are legally defined by American standard institute by their relation to SI units (As in, the definition of an Inch is "25.4 mm" and the definition of a Pound is "453.59237 g"

>tfw not using freedom units
why live

>Israeli coming to the defense of Tyrone's monkey babble

That's not hard at all if you went to school. Mili, micro, nano, pico, femto and ato. Mili is 10^3 and it goes up by 3 each time so micro is 10^6, nano is 10^9 and so on. If you're in your twenties you're going to know this unless you never went to high school. Literally kill yourself.

When would you ever use this knowledge unless you're going into research or a field which directly deals with very short periods of time? Typical eurofag claiming superiority over knowing autistic tidbits literally anyone can effortlessly Google

You asked that spanish poster about femtoseconds like it's some big deal to know measurements other than mili, centi and meter.

I'm literally telling you it's common knowledge among young people because everyone learns about it elementary school, high school and college. You and 99.9% of the US population couldn't tell me what a fucking furlong is without googling it and I doubt you actually learn about it in school.

angry anglos

Typical smelly baguette assmad because he's not an Anglo himself. Go back to Europistan and suck off Muhammed, Jean-Pièrre

>arbitrary metric system

angry anglo

angry anglo being angry because he's not french

I learned French just to know how ugly your language and culture are, go back to eating your rotten cheese and getting drunk on cheap wine in your precious milliliters you white flag waving Frenchfag

How is it shitposting from the slums of Łódź, Jarosław?

I'm not coming to it's defense. Ebonics is just slang, but still recognizable as English, Creoles like picrelated are literal retard-speak for savage islanders

>get a set of inch standard wrenches to help mend my uncle's jeep.
>they all have this absolutely fucking retarded bolt sizes going fucking everywhere and inconsistent denominators
>metric bolts go smoothly in one milimeter increments without fucking divisions.

Laugh at le reddit le luv science and all your shit anglo memes you came up to rationalize this absoulely fucktarded system but there's absolutely no conceivable way that imperial system for mundane shit like bolt sizes could be considered anything but inferior.

>all imperial units in US are defined by metric system.

Americans don't believe in lies because they want to, they Have to.

You kidding me? You learn this shit in high school and middle school. And I though the american education meme wasn't true

Some old measurements are still common here.

Pund (pound)
Fjórðingur; meaning 1/4 (mile)
Tummi; meaning thumb (inch)
Fötur (feet)

Also some weirds ones that don't translate.
"Merkur" and "Gyllin" (land measurements).
"Skinn" (skin), has different values depending what it is used on. It is used for land measurements and meat for different animals. E.G. 1 skinn on a whale is 50kg meat and 25kg blubber. On sheep I think 1 skinn is 4kg meat.

everytime I see an american thread I thank god I'm not one

>having easier method to calculate is consider inferior
then you should use abacus

So you'd rather be shit-skinned Chilean than superior American? Ok Alfonso

Maybe you should use gas chamber, if it weren't for us you'd be speaking Russian right now stinky KRAUT

the Metric is much less convoluted than more traditional systems that sound like they're made up by perverts anyway

feet, pound, furlong, chain, rod, slug,,,

t. Finn/mong Neanderthal can't understand imperial

Surprised you can speak English

Fully developed countries gave up on isolated hillbilly units entirely many decades ago
Why can't America evolve?

Why don't you give up on your useless archaic language Connor? Accept defeat at hands of superior Anglos

Because the US acts like a spoiled child who thinks he's special because he uses a retarded system.

Typical Belgian, trying to make his own country appear more relevant by bringing down the world's only superpower

doesn't take much to trigger an amerimutt
>le supepower XDDD
sure thing

>Pounds, feet, and Fahrenheit are already superior to kilos, meters, and Celsius
's not tho