youtube.com/watch?v=4ndY4rHPLCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

$25 plus shipping for 40 pages?

Idk man.

THE EGG?

EGG XD

FUCK

ordered, thanks for the heads up man

merch like this is never about the value of the item. it's just a conduit for patronage where you're buying something right off the artist and getting something token in return to bankroll shit onto the next album.

now if you'll excuse me i'm sure there's some new $30 limited edition Oxbow poster i need to buy from Eugene or something.

can't wait to torrent it in a month.

another live album? Deliquescence wasn't that long ago.

Die Tur is old. It was released before SFTB.

>Later in the year we'll also be putting together a live swans album of material from this recent, now past formidable line up

You got me thinking user. I just saw the ig post with the books and I think thats pretty neat they're actually hand made. Copped.

Its either live shit they never played again or a compilation from the last swans sets.

Motherfucker. Yay I guess. Kinda pointless for another live album tho. I am intrigued what it’ll be this time though.

I didn't like the last live album, so it doesn't excite me very much.

>Die Turn Ist Zu and SFTB vinyl releases
Well there goes a good chunk of my cash

>tfw seeing him on valentine's day

You guys new into Swans? They've been touring the same set for the past 3 years almost, but the songs slowly changed with every performance. In every Swans performance there is a bit of improvisation. I saw them perform the set twice in the space of 8 months and the second time surpassed the first one by far. I loved Deliquescence, but it makes me insanely happy that the newer performances won't be lost.
Compare the performances on Deliquescence with this:
youtube.com/watch?v=uycHb62FLH8

If you want a precise example, skip to 1:13:20 for that moment on Cloud of Unknowing where the repetitive rhythm dissolves for the first time.

Is there any info on what the books is about? Is it a biography, autobiography, is it about producing the past couple albums, touring?

they're short stories.
Read his other book the consumer if you want to know what to expect. Tho judging by his latest interest I expect the stories to have some spiritual component.

I'd rather read a paragraph of two before I make that decision.

literally just Google the consumer pdf and it's the first link. It's very hard and expensive to find a physical copy of the consumer these days.

Just picked it up! Pretty great thus far but a little graphic

Neat, thanks friendo

you in copenhagen mate?

Yes I am. Moved here a week ago for the semester. Any recommendations what I should check out?

Does someone upload this or is just a sharing news?

I'm just glad he's already working on new Swans. I honestly thought he would go under a rock for 5 years, announce another farewell tour with one lp and call it a day..

He's aged too well for a rock and roll star, you can tell he hasn't done much drink or drugs

Are you serious? He was arrested for selling hash in Jerusalem. He's talked about doing LSD frequently at the beach in LA as a youngster. Some of his songs deal with alcoholism.

Literally all this. He did say the drugs stopped when Swans started in the 80s. Maybe the other members were doing shit but I doubt Michael would let anyone compromise the band.

Finally I can have Die Tur Ist Zu without giving my money to Discogs fags. These are great news!

Is it true that Gira got redpilled later in his life?

I mod their subreddit lol. I’ve seen them live and own Deliquescence, I know the slight differences, every interpretation is jarring and awesome.

does he detail the rape

i fucking knew Swans were spork core

>You can tell he hasn't done much drink or drugs

Michael is a notorious alcoholic. He has a kid now and is old and seems to have a handle on things but Jarboe had to drag him and the rest of the band off the ground every night. There's an interview where she describes them as "all hard, HARD drinkers"

Honestly how has Michael's body survived intact. I can't even imagine the strength it takes to make yourself that loud without ripping your vocal cords, let alone touring relentlessly with such intensely loud music while constantly drinking and not taking care of himself

Swans and Mr. Bungle collab when

>Die Tur Ist Zu RSD release
I know what I'm gonna be buying and flipping

Why he hates the sun so much?

post scanned PDF or ur a fag

Because he is the sun.

Considering the page size and CD it comes with, I think it's actually worth the value
I caved and bought it so even if it isn't, oh well
Thanks, Sup Forums, I'm excited

if I purchase tomorrow or something and I get it I'll scan a rip for the Sup Forums homies
If it sells out I hope someone else does tho

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=4ndY4rHPLCI

what did he mean by this?

>one of the stories his named "His Name is Fuck"
gira the legend

>the CD doesn't include Empathy